Baat Hamari Pakki Hai

India-Forums

   
Baat Hamari Pakki Hai
Baat Hamari Pakki Hai

Ranbir Malhotra|Meethi Choori AT #1 - Note pg 125 (Page 95)

indian_beauty IF-Addictz
indian_beauty
indian_beauty

Joined: 27 February 2010
Posts: 50260

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 5:51pm | IP Logged
We're so wicked yaar....the AT started yesterday and look we're almost up to 100pgsDancingDancingDancing

ChristLover IF-Rockerz
ChristLover
ChristLover

Joined: 16 December 2007
Posts: 6169

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 5:54pm | IP Logged
Zarqu our target is to complete 10 ATs b4 Ranbir's role is over, so we have to complete like atleast one or one and a half AT per day.

btw I just watched that Jingalaala scene of Ranbir again and it was so hilarious, I think that is the best scene of Karan Wahi till dateEmbarrassed

indian_beauty IF-Addictz
indian_beauty
indian_beauty

Joined: 27 February 2010
Posts: 50260

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 5:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Khushi007

Zarqu our target is to complete 10 ATs b4 Ranbir's role is over, so we have to complete like atleast one or one and a half AT per day.

btw I just watched that Jingalaala scene of Ranbir again and it was so hilarious, I think that is the best scene of Karan Wahi till dateEmbarrassed


Ya Khushi n Insha Allah we willEmbarrassed

Ranbir's Jhingalala scene ROFLROFLROFLROFL

I so agree it is the best scene of KW till date....his expressions, his attitude, his body language everything was BANG ON!!!! He was a cool dude yet very very hilarious ROFLROFLROFL

srsly hats off to him....only he can do such a scene and still look sexyEmbarrassed
ChristLover IF-Rockerz
ChristLover
ChristLover

Joined: 16 December 2007
Posts: 6169

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 6:00pm | IP Logged
Seriosuly Zarqu, Ranbir is so unpredictable everyday. He is different daily. When he entered he made a filmy herowali entry, then eating on gunpoint, then bugging Saanchi on her b'day, then Jingalaala scene, singing competition and now bike race. He is onto something all the time. I love the fact that there is something new all the time to look forward to unlike dmg with dupatta flying and eyelocks and pining against the wall in fire-escapeLOLLOLLOL
-MERRY- IF-Stunnerz
-MERRY-
-MERRY-

Joined: 06 April 2010
Posts: 26490

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 6:02pm | IP Logged
HIIIIIIIIIIII Cry
ChristLover IF-Rockerz
ChristLover
ChristLover

Joined: 16 December 2007
Posts: 6169

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 6:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Merry_Shwit

HIIIIIIIIIIII Cry


Hi RotluLOLLOLLOL
If you are free please make some siggies on Ranbir's bike scenes in redEmbarrassed

-MERRY- IF-Stunnerz
-MERRY-
-MERRY-

Joined: 06 April 2010
Posts: 26490

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 6:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Khushi007

Originally posted by Merry_Shwit

HIIIIIIIIIIII Cry


Hi RotluLOLLOLLOL
If you are free please make some siggies on Ranbir's bike scenes in redEmbarrassed

i was planning on CryCry.. can u suggest some textCryCryCry
indian_beauty IF-Addictz
indian_beauty
indian_beauty

Joined: 27 February 2010
Posts: 50260

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 6:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Khushi007

Seriosuly Zarqu, Ranbir is so unpredictable everyday. He is different daily. When he entered he made a filmy herowali entry, then eating on gunpoint, then bugging Saanchi on her b'day, then Jingalaala scene, singing competition and now bike race. He is onto something all the time. I love the fact that there is something new all the time to look forward to unlike dmg with dupatta flying and eyelocks and pining against the wall in fire-escapeLOLLOLLOL

AGREED!!!!
Each n every time this guy surprises us...wonder what's next Day Dreaming So far from all KW's characters I think Ranbir is the best cuz it has so many variations to it....Ranveer did too but Ranbir is lyk cool, wicked sexy sweet guyEmbarrassed 

and cmg *SIGH* no comments on tht BUT Sid will always have a special place in my heart no doubt[:$

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Baat Hamari Pakki Hai Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index