Baat Hamari Pakki Hai

India-Forums

Baat Hamari Pakki Hai
Baat Hamari Pakki Hai

Ranbir Malhotra|Meethi Choori AT #1 - Note pg 125 (Page 8)

.Shiva. IF-Achieverz
.Shiva.
.Shiva.

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 6:02pm | IP Logged

ranbir malhotra this is for you:

"you did it secretly, you took this heart re, with magic you did magic.weither i am awake or sleeping i stay lost in your thoughts, in you dreams, my soul dance re."

CRAZY KIYA RE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OH CRAZT, CRAZY KIYA RE!!!!

malluangel IF-Rockerz
malluangel
malluangel

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 6:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shewascool90210

"you did it secretly, you took this heart re, with magic you did magic.weither i am awake or sleeping i stay lost in your thoughts, in you dreams, my soul dance re."

imma make a siggy Big smile

.Shiva. IF-Achieverz
.Shiva.
.Shiva.

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 6:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by malluangel

@bani that song is so awesome, i feel in love with hrithik right there, and the movie i watched countless times i had the lines memorized n my email id has dhoom in itLOL
ranbir should dance to this... get a little more ripped rip off that shirt....
me even i love that movie, it was such a hot movie re, and even i want to see kw aka ranbir in that dance scene, and if he cannot take his shirt off then we will do it for him, or zarqa willLOL
.Shiva. IF-Achieverz
.Shiva.
.Shiva.

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 6:05pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by shewascool90210

imma make a siggy Big smile

never ask when doing a good stuff, go for it re, i am waiting for it, hurry up, but it better he hot hot reLOL
malluangel IF-Rockerz
malluangel
malluangel

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 6:07pm | IP Logged
@bani, someone needs to tell me if this guy is positive or gray or negative i am going bad!!!!
im being pulled in two directions and this is not a good feeling!!!
i feel violated Confused jkjk not really, but this is bad
.Shiva. IF-Achieverz
.Shiva.
.Shiva.

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 6:08pm | IP Logged
"neither does he know, nor is it his fault, i  have fallen for him please tell him."

slowely, slowely in admitting his love, sometime waiting for him, in his love.....my soul dance.

ranbir you drive me crazy
.Shiva. IF-Achieverz
.Shiva.
.Shiva.

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 6:10pm | IP Logged
@aish
he is neutral, neither bad nor good, but his character is very very positive and in the end everything might be reveal that he did all this for his childhood friend.
ChristLover IF-Rockerz
ChristLover
ChristLover

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 6:11pm | IP Logged

@bani, someone needs to tell me if this guy is positive or gray or negative i am going bad!!!!
im being pulled in two directions and this is not a good feeling!!!
i feel violated Confused jkjk not really, but this is bad

He is positive. If you are not too sure watch the movie Waqt and Mujhse Shaadi Karogi again. He seems mean and harsh right now but all he is doing is helping Pratap get Shravan in place and make Shravan responsible, thats all. So, whenever Shravan tries a shortcut, Ranbir does his choogli or kholos his poll to PratapLOL but it is for Shravan's good. Like Akshay kumar in MSK, when Sallu loses Priyanka's doggie and gets a duplicate one instead of searching for the real one, Akshay Kumar tries to kholo his poll by asking Amrish Puri to bathe the doggie with cold water so his fake painted black spots come off

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Baat Hamari Pakki Hai Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index