Baat Hamari Pakki Hai

India-Forums

   
Baat Hamari Pakki Hai
Baat Hamari Pakki Hai

Ranbir Malhotra|Meethi Choori AT #1 - Note pg 125 (Page 32)

Shipra_S IF-Rockerz
Shipra_S
Shipra_S

Joined: 12 April 2009
Posts: 6888

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 5:55am | IP Logged
@reshu n khushi- yeah, i have seen the segment. and no, it just can't be ranbir who will be responsibl for that 'coz shravan fell 'coz of that tree trunk n ranbir can't fall so low...am sure of that!
 
The other thing is, khushi, it was not a jeep full of goons. they were shooting the scene n that's the way to shoot these race scenes dear.LOL......besides, pratap is shravan's dad, he can NEVER EVER do that!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ChristLover-x-Reshu-x-

-x-Reshu-x- IF-Stunnerz
-x-Reshu-x-
-x-Reshu-x-

Joined: 17 April 2010
Posts: 27972

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 5:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Khushi007

Originally posted by reshusaluja

Ships have u seen u, me and tv segment of BHPH???
i haven't seen yetOuch does it seem like Ranbeer would be responsible for Shravan's accident???


I think Pratap is gonna be responsible for Shravan's accident not Ranbir bcoz in the U, Me and TV segment they show a jeep full of goons, looks like Ranbir will save Shravan and none of the two will win the race.


oh than its okLOLLOL i just don't want Ranbeer to be responsibleEmbarrassed
i really want them to show positive side of Ranbeer soon at least to audienceLOLLOL
ChristLover IF-Rockerz
ChristLover
ChristLover

Joined: 16 December 2007
Posts: 6169

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 5:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shipra_S

@reshu n khushi- yeah, i have seen the segment. and no, it just can't be ranbir who will be responsibl for that 'coz shravan fell 'coz of that tree trunk n ranbir can't fall so low...am sure of that!
 
The other thing is, khushi, it was not a jeep full of goons. they were shooting the scene n that's the way to shoot these race scenes dear.LOL......besides, pratap is shravan's dad, he can NEVER EVER do that!


To me it looked like a jeep full of goonsLOLLOLLOLhope the shooting people don't read this AT but ya I am sure Ranbir is not responsible for it

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Shipra_S-x-Reshu-x-

Shipra_S IF-Rockerz
Shipra_S
Shipra_S

Joined: 12 April 2009
Posts: 6888

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 5:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by reshusaluja

Originally posted by Khushi007

Originally posted by reshusaluja

Ships have u seen u, me and tv segment of BHPH???
i haven't seen yetOuch does it seem like Ranbeer would be responsible for Shravan's accident???


I think Pratap is gonna be responsible for Shravan's accident not Ranbir bcoz in the U, Me and TV segment they show a jeep full of goons, looks like Ranbir will save Shravan and none of the two will win the race.


oh than its okLOLLOL i just don't want Ranbeer to be responsibleEmbarrassed
i really want them to show positive side of Ranbeer soon at least to audienceLOLLOL
Reshu, plz dont mind dear, but how can you be okay even if Pratap did that? He is shravan's dad dear!Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-x-Reshu-x-

-x-Reshu-x- IF-Stunnerz
-x-Reshu-x-
-x-Reshu-x-

Joined: 17 April 2010
Posts: 27972

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 5:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shipra_S

@reshu n khushi- yeah, i have seen the segment. and no, it just can't be ranbir who will be responsibl for that 'coz shravan fell 'coz of that tree trunk n ranbir can't fall so low...am sure of that!
 
The other thing is, khushi, it was not a jeep full of goons. they were shooting the scene n that's the way to shoot these race scenes dear.LOL......besides, pratap is shravan's dad, he can NEVER EVER do that!

oh i just saw that and yeah i agree its not a jeep full of goonsLOLLOL
Shockedthis race is organized by Pratap???
-x-Reshu-x- IF-Stunnerz
-x-Reshu-x-
-x-Reshu-x-

Joined: 17 April 2010
Posts: 27972

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 6:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shipra_S

Originally posted by reshusaluja

Originally posted by Khushi007

Originally posted by reshusaluja

Ships have u seen u, me and tv segment of BHPH???
i haven't seen yetOuch does it seem like Ranbeer would be responsible for Shravan's accident???


I think Pratap is gonna be responsible for Shravan's accident not Ranbir bcoz in the U, Me and TV segment they show a jeep full of goons, looks like Ranbir will save Shravan and none of the two will win the race.


oh than its okLOLLOL i just don't want Ranbeer to be responsibleEmbarrassed
i really want them to show positive side of Ranbeer soon at least to audienceLOLLOL
Reshu, plz dont mind dear, but how can you be okay even if Pratap did that? He is shravan's dad dear!Smile

it would definitely not be okay Ships but u know i thought if Pratap did that than he would have definitely take care that nothing will happen to Shravan bcoz i know how much he loves ShravanEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shipra_S

Shipra_S IF-Rockerz
Shipra_S
Shipra_S

Joined: 12 April 2009
Posts: 6888

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 6:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by reshusaluja

it would definitely not be okay Ships but u know i thought if Pratap did that than he would have definitely take care that nothing will happen to Shravan bcoz i know how much he loves ShravanEmbarrassed
okay so u meant that!Big smile....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-x-Reshu-x-

-Harshu- IF-Stunnerz
-Harshu-
-Harshu-

Joined: 27 May 2010
Posts: 31521

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 6:03am | IP Logged
Ranbir Day DreamingDay Dreaming

2 hrs to go LOL

Helloooooooo HugHugHug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-x-Reshu-x-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Baat Hamari Pakki Hai Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index