Baat Hamari Pakki Hai

India-Forums

   
Baat Hamari Pakki Hai
Baat Hamari Pakki Hai

Ranbir Malhotra|Meethi Choori AT #1 - Note pg 125 (Page 124)

.Sidra IF-Sizzlerz
.Sidra
.Sidra

Joined: 21 July 2005
Posts: 17555

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 1:56am | IP Logged
Bye Subz

hi Lekha  Hug

- i'm Sidra! Welcome to the Drool ZOne LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Echo.of.Hope

Incense IF-Sizzlerz
Incense
Incense

Joined: 08 October 2010
Posts: 14997

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 1:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by subia-17

hey aarti im gonna make it more short RT!Smile
 
okiesHug see ya !
Echo.of.Hope IF-Sizzlerz
Echo.of.Hope
Echo.of.Hope

Joined: 31 March 2010
Posts: 20288

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 2:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sidra2007

Bye Subz

hi Lekha  Hug

- i'm Sidra! Welcome to the Drool ZOne LOL

hey sidra.
i'm glad i found a place to drrol over KW now that DMG forum is closed.
do you make VMs or do u kno any1 who makes VMs on jeran and siddhima.
i wanted to request a KW VM on behki hawa sa tha wo.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

papia.Sidra

.Sidra IF-Sizzlerz
.Sidra
.Sidra

Joined: 21 July 2005
Posts: 17555

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 2:04am | IP Logged
hey Lekha - hey we have multiple drool zones - find us anywhere. Here, KW FC, SR AT, and KW.com - we like to drool in multiple places.  ROFL

And yea - i make VMs - would love to take ur request - but i am a bit backed up on the VMs i have to make. Maybe someone else can. Sorry sweety.

Vidz makes fabb VMs.
.Sidra IF-Sizzlerz
.Sidra
.Sidra

Joined: 21 July 2005
Posts: 17555

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 2:04am | IP Logged
Hi Arti Hug

I;m SIdra
Echo.of.Hope IF-Sizzlerz
Echo.of.Hope
Echo.of.Hope

Joined: 31 March 2010
Posts: 20288

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 2:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sidra2007

hey Lekha - hey we have multiple drool zones - find us anywhere. Here, KW FC, SR AT, and KW.com - we like to drool in multiple places.  ROFL

And yea - i make VMs - would love to take ur request - but i am a bit backed up on the VMs i have to make. Maybe someone else can. Sorry sweety.

Vidz makes fabb VMs.

where are the KW AT and SR AT.
in CFC?

wat is Vidz user name.
i'll PM her


Edited by Lekha.Mayur4eva - 30 December 2010 at 2:07am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Sidra

.Sidra IF-Sizzlerz
.Sidra
.Sidra

Joined: 21 July 2005
Posts: 17555

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 2:10am | IP Logged
Vidz is Vidya85 - she is also the creator of the KW FC - its in the CFC section.

And SR AT is in the CC section - but i think in the SR AT we discuss anything and everything other than SR ROFL
Echo.of.Hope IF-Sizzlerz
Echo.of.Hope
Echo.of.Hope

Joined: 31 March 2010
Posts: 20288

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 2:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sidra2007

Vidz is Vidya85 - she is also the creator of the KW FC - its in the CFC section.

And SR AT is in the CC section - but i think in the SR AT we discuss anything and everything other than SR ROFL

wat do you mean?

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Baat Hamari Pakki Hai Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index