liveforever Goldie
liveforever
liveforever

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 4:31pm | IP Logged
chain link
                Welcome to the
       ~|Heart|**Radev OneShot Corner**|Heart|~

decorative line
 Few days ago Anu and I were thinking of opening a Radev OneShot Thread So here it is. 
 ro those of you that don't know what an OneShot is. An OneShot is basically A story but not in parts but in OneShot. So no it is not a fanfic.
 t doesn't have to be a whole story it can just be a random scene, Don't have to write a story in oneshot, it can be a scenario too.
 nu and I are going to be writing OneShots here. But if you are tihnking of writing a OneShot too, then you are free to do so. Thsi thread is for all of the OneShots. 
 nu and I are liken mostly free, Unless we have a lot of homework and I just can't be able to make in to IFLOL  hich had happened to be quite a few times, Well Studies do come first right?Embarrassed
 o this thread is for the people that want to write a Oneshot. 
 h yes I forgot to say That A OneShot can have parts, if it is becoming too long. The parts are 1-2 parts, 3 parts maximumBig smile
 o if you are going to write a OneShot Have fun, and the people that just like to read, have fun reading.
  decorative line

Yours truely ,
AnmolEmbarrassed
and AnuLOLEmbarrassed

chain link

Edited by hotie - 30 December 2010 at 1:19pm

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

Dancer97*Maleena*palak13AsYa_KaBhiMysteryGirl101chipakavina_foreversunbeam09anusha34sun_singhDevika.sia_lovelyfatssrilanka

MindKiller Newbie
MindKiller
MindKiller

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
                            purple lines

Evil Smile Revenge is So Sweet!Evil Smile
      purple lines
This is just a small Oneshot by Me it will have 2 parts to it. Since I don't like Typing that muchEmbarrassed
"Vishaka tumne mujhe bulaya?" Radhika asked Vishaka. "Haan Voh Radhika kyun na hum Shopping chalein?" 
"Umm sure Vishaka Lekin achaanak Tumara mann shopping karne ka kyun hogaya? " Replied Radhika.
" Yun hi main bethi bethi bore ho rahi thi toh manein socha kyun na hum shopping chalein?"
Radhika and Vishaka then, decided to go shopping together. So they were both just about to leave when Deepika and Mrinalini asked to come along with them since they heard of their plan and they obviously loved shopping. Radhika and Vishaka happily agreed.
They all were shopping together when they saw all of the boys there, boys meaning Dev, Arjun,  and Vivek.The girls all went up to them and said.
"Boys, what are you doing here?" Asked Radhika.
Then all of the sudden the girlsall started laughing histerically, They were laughing like maniacs. The boys knew the readson for their random outburst. They were feeling really embarassed.
Vishaka asled the boys, by laughing inbetween.
" Why the hell are you guys wearing your boxers??? Tum log pagal toh nahi hogaya ho na? Ii mean you are half naked!"
" woh kya huya ki hum gym main thay are uske baadh hum fresh hone shower kar rahe thay phir uske baadh humein pata chala ki koi humare kapde chori karke chala gaya" explained a very embarassed Dev.
Radhika, Deepika, and Mrinalini looked at oen antoher sheepishly, they knew who stole their clothes. As a matter of fact it was them who stole their clothes. That was their way of getting revenge after what the boys did to the girls last night... Revenge is sooo Sweet!
That is the first part of my oneshot. The other part will be updatewd later today, or tommorow.  Stay tuned to find out what the boys did to the girl last night.
EmbarrassedShreyaEmbarrassed

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Dancer97anusha34palak13MysteryGirl101Devika.fatssrilanka

MysteryGirl101 Goldie
MysteryGirl101
MysteryGirl101

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 5:54pm | IP Logged
i like the way u have created part one, Revenge is soooo sweet Evil Smile, waiting to c wat the boys had done to them!!!LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

liveforever

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top