Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

nycsweetie

IF-Sizzlerz

nycsweetie

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 4:19pm | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

The following 40 member(s) liked the above post:

kgangelesaatsrikondarishisnehadambisvisharthigeeAMSThiaagilli04booredHumtum25sweetybahlgai3nirleppannupinky_1863spring567ashnaMaharajivanta29dhan0022Habeeba_dFAMSSherendeepa911Araamsushavviviraf4uNims111rmannHeenap-Preetz-_mehak_scinerdfammmabbbcccVarsha-01...Binny...prncz---Priya---Amoureuxbsingapury

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Dec. 28th Written Update - DONE" in Saas Bina Sasuraal forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

...Binny...

IF-Rockerz

...Binny...

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 6:18pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update !

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nycsweetie

nycsweetie

IF-Sizzlerz

nycsweetie

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 6:18pm | IP Logged
sorry the update took so long today but hope u all enjoy it Smile

bsingapury

IF-Sizzlerz

bsingapury

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 6:22pm | IP Logged

thanks for update

this is ridiculous.....who cook at home when so many guests coming....its insane yaar in this generation all go for cataring if more than 10 people has been invited..........and only for chapati it take max 1 minute to make one chapati so to that calculation.......125 chapati take 125 minutes................almost two hours.............that is call torture.......

simply.......and even though toasty is always fresh...........koi muje bataayega which tonic she takes...so i can also order for myself .......

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nycsweetie_dkmystery_

desi_lover_guy

IF-Dazzler

desi_lover_guy

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 8:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bsingapury

thanks for update

this is ridiculous.....who cook at home when so many guests coming....its insane yaar in this generation all go for cataring if more than 10 people has been invited..........and only for chapati it take max 1 minute to make one chapati so to that calculation.......125 chapati take 125 minutes................almost two hours.............that is call torture.......

simply.......and even though toasty is always fresh...........koi muje bataayega which tonic she takes...so i can also order for myself .......
toasty has my love thats why she is so fresh..Wink Do you know how to  chappati...If yes then make 500 and parcel it to me.,......

bsingapurynycsweetie

bsingapury

IF-Sizzlerz

bsingapury

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 10:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by desi_lover_guy

thanks for update

toasty has my love thats why she is so fresh..Wink Do you know how to  chappati...If yes then make 500 and parcel it to me.,......
are tum sanchi ko chhod kar toasty ko apnaa pyaar dene aa gayeLOLLOLLOLLOL.......poor sanchi need your support right now.......WinkWink aur waise bhi brainless shravan and characterless ranbeer......main jit to tumhari hone wali hain naa........

and do i knwo how to make chappati...........OuchOuchOuch  i know how to eat it.........LOLLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nycsweetie

desi_lover_guy

IF-Dazzler

desi_lover_guy

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 10:56pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by desi_lover_guy

thanks for update

are tum sanchi ko chhod kar toasty ko apnaa pyaar dene aa gayeLOL.......poor sanchi need your support right now.......WinkWink aur waise bhi brainless shravan and characterless ranbeer......main jit to tumhari hone wali hain naa........

and do i knwo how to make chappati...........OuchOuchOuch  i know how to eat it.........LOLLOLLOL
Lol my heart is so big that it can have love for as many.... It has love for u too........
Sanchi has full support of me........Dont worry abt her..

Ohh really you know how to eat chappati

bsingapurynycsweetie

bsingapury

IF-Sizzlerz

bsingapury

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 11:10pm | IP Logged
so i think your heart is bigger than your small brain.........lol........i know there is place for me.......in your heart.......

and you know i love chappati......the round round one.......and i can eat ...with delight....so whenever you make only remember me..............

desi_lover_guynycsweetie

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.