Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by desikimsam

I completely agree to the fact that there was a sign when he was at work.
Haha , but I've never seen my Rajeev with a belon in hand.Even when I was in mad intoxicating love. Liked your imagination power though. Good for health.😆
Originally posted by Artemis678

Maybe. but I hope he won't take to much too. cause i can't anymore.(:
Me too Nici, MIK is giving me hope after hope in his tweets 2 me, four times I think. But, WHEN ? HOW SOON IS SOON in his parameter ? I hate buying false hopes.😒
Originally posted by Rach1

They are not dragging the story though - I like the pace - but the way R is and his history with P, it wont make sense if he just fell for her just like that. It has to be slow and steady. Loved how there was a sign today - R thinking about G at office 😆.
Nothing romantic there . Most silly . How can people fish out this 'sign' from this badly written piece of scene ? Even I, die-hard romantic as I am , can't find it . Sorry.
Originally posted by LadyMacbeth

Haha , but I've never seen my Rajeev with a belon in hand.Even when I was in mad intoxicating love. Liked your imagination power though. Good for health.😆
🤣🤣🤣
Originally posted by LadyMacbeth

Nothing romantic there . Most silly . How can people fish out this 'sign' from this badly written piece of scene ? Even I, die-hard romantic as I am , can't find it . Sorry.

Beleive me I would like to see a sign in that scene but NOOOO!!! But I must say that's right he can't fall for her so soon...after all their wedding took place few days ago... but it's like an eternity for us!!!
No this a great pace and they are gonna show it slowly...and I am glad they are because they just kept jumping from track to track and gave no logic behind Rudra accepting and forgiving Gauri..So lets at least them build Rudras character through this process and realize his love for Gauri....After all this is what the show is about...falling in love again.....
Originally posted by *4rom heaven*

A lil sign :P...He was imagining G at work! Does that count? LOL
I dont mind at all that they're taking long with the 'R falling for G' track...its great how they building up their relationship and showing what G means to R and vice versa...

i agree
Originally posted by Darine1980

🤣🤣🤣
Yes, it was ROFL stuff.
Originally posted by Darine1980

Beleive me I would like to see a sign in that scene but NOOOO!!! But I must say that's right he can't fall for her so soon...after all their wedding took place few days ago... but it's like an eternity for us!!!
Thank God u didn't find any so called sign.
Originally posted by Siddu246

No this a great pace and they are gonna show it slowly...and I am glad they are because they just kept jumping from track to track and gave no logic behind Rudra accepting and forgiving Gauri..So lets at least them build Rudras character through this process and realize his love for Gauri....After all this is what the show is about...falling in love again.....
Yes, indeed ! falling in love again at the last minute of the last episode.🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣