CW Channel
CW Channel

Nate & Serena

desigrl05 IF-Sizzlerz
desigrl05
desigrl05

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 3:50pm | IP Logged
Can someone give me a sparknotes version of their story? I catch only a couple episodes of GG here and there every season and they just seem like a light switch..kabhi on kabhi off :S

preity*zinta IF-Sizzlerz
preity*zinta
preity*zinta

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 4:58pm | IP Logged
Aha.

Umm I'll do my best .. When we're first introduced to everyone .. Serena returns from boarding school .. Nate has this secret thing for her that Blair's totally jealous of .. then we later find out that Nate and Serena do the deed at some wedding hence why Serena runs off .. andd ever since then they've kinda been on and off ..I can't remember what happens in the in between seasons but in season 4 they try to hook back up .. but Serena can't choose between him or Dan .. and then Nate gets all pissed off and now he's not into her anymoree
---ayesha--- Goldie
---ayesha---
---ayesha---

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
Nate and Serena actually dated for a long time in season 3 and were in love and then she kind of cheated on him with Dan.And she went to paris and she finally chose Dan over Nate when she came back..Hope that helps.
-afghaniibabe IF-Rockerz
-afghaniibabe
-afghaniibabe

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 4:28pm | IP Logged

i hate Serena for that !!!!!
all the time he has been waiting for her ?? what about that ??? my poor Nate :'( :'( everyone leaves him with nothing and for nothing. hurt by everyone :'( 
i was a big fan of N&S, cause N loved her :'( but she is not worth to be loved. now i ship N&B like the first episode i saw of GG.. and Chace & Leighton are cute, so why not Nate & Blair too ??? :)
but honestly i SHIP Nate !!! my cutie sweetie boy !! CHACE :* :*
i just wanna look at him.. but they never have a story about him.. he is here and there :'( WHY NATE WHY CHACE ???
always those i ship !!!

- asma

---ayesha--- Goldie
---ayesha---
---ayesha---

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 2:38am | IP Logged
I think they need to bring someone better for Nate,I kind of like juliet too.She really liked him.I really hope she comes back one day just for
Nate.Serena doesnot deserve Nate.I hope they give him a decent storyline .Chace is really talented but writers are wasting him with useless storylines.
-afghaniibabe IF-Rockerz
-afghaniibabe
-afghaniibabe

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 7:53am | IP Logged

i haven't watch season 4 yet .. so know nothing about N & B.J but you are damn right. S doesn't deserve N anymore !! Not when she breaks his heart all the time !! N deserve much better and more!!
And Chace deserve much better. seriously what is his role ?? he is so much out in the dark ?? 

- asma
preity*zinta IF-Sizzlerz
preity*zinta
preity*zinta

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 11:19am | IP Logged
Nate, Dan and Serena all need someone new. I'm tired of seeing them hook up and then break up and then get back together again. Chuck and Blair are the only ones from the group of friends who should remain together.

Chace is on the show as a 'pretty face' he has absolutely NOTHING to do. Even Jenny who comes up every 5 episodes has a bigger role than nate!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-afghaniibabePerfangel5655

desigrl05 IF-Sizzlerz
desigrl05
desigrl05

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
ohh.. I actually think nate and serena are damn cute together from the scenes I've seen...have no idea why she would choose Dan, I don't like him :X.. nate really does have a pretty face..he reminds me alot of someone I know..and he is def. a good actor ..hopefully a decent storyline comes to him soon!

Go to top