India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

Do people like Suhana exist?

Tani91 IF-Sizzlerz
Tani91
Tani91

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 3:29pm | IP Logged
lol weird topic (sorry if opened before)...but again me and my mom were watching SGP a few days back (the episode where she "cooks" for Ishaan) and my mom literally had this huge smile on her face throughout that whole episode....I was sort of shocked because my mom never gets into her shows like this....I mean literally she had this huge smile that could not go away till the episode ended....and she turned around and asked me

"do people like Suhana really exist?" that got me thinking...SGP is a very realistic show right down to the costumes, characters, behaviors, sets etc.....and the lead character is so pure and innocent and heartwarming......do people like her really exist in this "kalyug" world??Ouch

I wish they did.....if the world had more Suhana's then it would be a much better place to live in

(random topic but this got me thinking)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalianjaliCutieeMeArmaanShergil

infinity00 IF-Rockerz
infinity00
infinity00

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 3:46pm | IP Logged
Yes my sister in law is almost Suhana type, when i got married  I made  lot of mistakes the way Suhana did , I use to say things with out giving it a thought( I remember the episode when Suhana said to Raunak that his Mum is a snob, I couldnt stop laughing as I said something similar and it went really wrong my poor sister in law was in trouble and she helped me out)

I think there are lots of Suhanas and Ishaan out there , but obviously only one RAGINIEmbarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ArmaanShergilSinha18111192Tani91

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top