India-Forums

Baat Hamari Pakki Hai
Baat Hamari Pakki Hai

Do not kill me

sunaina02 IF-Stunnerz
sunaina02
sunaina02

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 3:00pm | IP Logged
But  If Shravan seriously meets an accident and is on life support system.

How will Prataap feel?

Will he laugh on Shravans death-bed that he has been able to send his son to death ??

Will he still arrange the wedding of Sachi with Ranbir ??
They may not have to wait for several days .
More simple than divorce hungama.
Just ask the doctors to remove the life-support system. After all , what is the point in having such an irresponsible and idiot and retarded and stupid-looking  son.

Fathers of the world   - Sun lo .
If you fail to upbring your son in a proper way , do not worry , just kill him and grab  someone elses successful son and bribe him the wife of your late son.

Pratap and the responsibility mission  reminds me of Virus in 3 Idiots

What will Ranbir feel?

Will he  be very happy that Shravan will permanently be removed from his way. Was that his misssion in this story?

Or all of them will be standing there and repenting !!!!!

CRAPS -  All the WAY CRAPS.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

kchitra77sandy.21sangeeta9Mr.Zkmaris08anasuya43

desi_lover_guy IF-Dazzler
desi_lover_guy
desi_lover_guy

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 3:29pm | IP Logged
well said.....
I doubt if it goes like this it will be final blow to show........ 

If this happens then
  • Pratap will throw party for ranbeer winning race and shravan getting out of this drama
  •  Marry saanchi with ranbir
  • Then divorce nidhi and saurab
  • then call someother buisness son and marry nidhi to that
  • then divorce neeta too and marry to someone else
  • similarly divorce ur wife Madhura too and  Usha jee and get them married to some buisnessman.............. U willl get some kickback in payment....NIce buisness no need to tell what is called this type of buisness u all know well
shravan get injiured and totally paralysed and forget everything it will be good for Pratap.... He can keep him on wheelchair....( this remind me of movie kyunki starring salman and kareena)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ChocolateChickMr.Zk

kchitra77 Goldie
kchitra77
kchitra77

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 5:33pm | IP Logged
hmm i have been thinking all those lines too....thats y i wrote about Shravan being in an accident.....but i seriously hope its not Shravan in the bike that somersaulted.........well now Pratap's mission will be over, Sachi will ne numbed n shocked to even protest anyone n so like a doll she will be GIVEN to Ranveer n he can PLAY with it all the time...........what a sick track!!!!
maris08 IF-Rockerz
maris08
maris08

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 6:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by desi_lover_guy

well said.....

If this happens then
  • Pratap will throw party for ranbeer winning race and shravan getting out of this drama
     Marry saanchi with ranbir Then divorce nidhi and saurab then call someother buisness son and marry nidhi to that then divorce neeta too and marry to someone else
  • similarly divorce ur wife Madhura too and  Usha jee and get them married to some buisnessman.............. U willl get some kickback in payment....NIce buisness no need to tell what is called this type of buisness u all know well
shravan get injiured and totally paralysed and forget everything it will be good for Pratap.... He can keep him on wheelchair....( this remind me of movie kyunki starring salman and kareena)

lucky  as u say any of these senarios might happen;
I was apprehensive abt this from the beggining.... an accident to Shravan....
 the cvs always have something up their sleeves...
Shipra_S IF-Rockerz
Shipra_S
Shipra_S

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 11:10pm | IP Logged
Gosh Su, that was really harsh my dear!

I don't think it will be such a big accident (if at all Shravan meets with it....which i really hope he does not ). You know, i have seen DMG alotLOL n in it, whenever they showed an accident of this magnitude, Arman (the character who generally got injured) would just have injuries on his head n shoulder. Nothing more than that! LOL.............So since this bike racing thing is very much akin to DMG, i hope they show the injuries too to that extent only! (or even less. )Embarrassed

And i need not say, Pratap is very wrong in what he is doing. That i have been saying since past one month, i guess.LOL
Shipra_S IF-Rockerz
Shipra_S
Shipra_S

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 11:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by desi_lover_guy

well said.....

If this happens then
  •  Marry saanchi with ranbir
  • Then divorce nidhi and saurab
  • then call someother buisness son and marry nidhi to that
  • then divorce neeta too and marry to someone else

lucky, i never knew you have such a good sense of humour! LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jassie_17

Aishu. IF-Dazzler
Aishu.
Aishu.

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 11:35pm | IP Logged
su....well said.....
lucky......u r just......so funny.....
but i think nothing will happen 2 my dearest shravan........
he may lose the race ....but never b on a life system n' all tht.......
i'm sure he will manage all these jhanjhats.....

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index