sheee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Guys don't hate me but I was reading katrina's "I am not dumb" interview. Here is the section I am going to talk about.

Katrina: It's because my growing up is too complex! It'd take 10 articles and probably a book to discuss that. Most people may find that funny, some may find it hard to believe, some may find it boring. It's just that our family has one of the most interesting lives, due to the one simple fact that my mother, at a very young age, decided that she wanted to dedicate her life to social causes, to NGOs. And the organizations she worked with throughout her life work in countries that are currently in what you would call ' state of crisis is a bit much, but, yes, a state of dire need. So our transitions in growing up were ' from Hong Kong where I was born, to China, then to Japan, and from Japan by boat to France. That's one of the few clear memories I have as a child because on that boat ride, everyone was sick ' except me. And it's a long, long boat ride from Japan to France!

Interviewer: How old were you?

Katrina: About 8. After France, Switzerland ' and I'm cutting out many East European countries where we were for only a few months each ' then Poland, in Krakow. Since I've seen so many huge, huge drastic things, my mind has become a little
bit like, there are sections, and I rarely tap into those sections because there is too much information to comprehend.
I think it was sometime around the Berlin Wall fell, I remember the sense of extreme depression and misery over the whole city ' and the image of everyone waiting in line for bread, that was the situation at that time, that image has stayed in my head for ever.
After that we went to Belgium, then to Hawaii, which was a short time, and then came to London, and then we were there for about three years. But because my mother is originally from Bath, which is in the UK, people always have this thing that I grew up in London. Which is funny, because I have only spent all of three years there.

Now I did a little research to see exactly when berlin wall fell, It fell on  "the 9th of November, 1989". Correct me if I am wrong, if Katrina was even 8 years old at that time(she was more than 8), then she was born in 1981.
Discuss
Edited by sheee - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Miss.Colorfull thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i searched up her birthday n she was born on 16 July 1984 so she was around  5 or 6 when the berlin wall incident happened but she said she was 8. i agree with u so she doesn't know her own age  or a diff birthdate.  Edited by Miss.Colorfull - 13 years ago
sheee thumbnail
I think thats why she doesn't want to talk about her life. She has to hide her age. She messed up this time!
Nice sleuthing detective😆

I don't really care much of an actress's age, but it's good knowledge to know.I can tell if they're young or not from their face, even with the surgeries done😉😆
The same goes for actors as well
sheee thumbnail

I dont care either but good to know.

IHeartDeepika thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
LOL Kat outta the bag!😆 I wanna see her passport😉
ISano thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
lol .. so true.. i was also 5-6 when berlin thing happened.. lol

like deepika i also want to see her passport but it might say 1984. lol

ok just a joke.. lol

but its true she could be mistaken .. or hmm
sheee thumbnail
 when she couldn't even tell her older sisters age in her older interview, I wondered. Edited by sheee - 13 years ago
ISano thumbnail
she has a older sister..  i thought she was d eldest
ISano thumbnail
btw missiffly luv ur siggy cant get my eyes of it
hehehehehe