niru273

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 5:13am | IP Logged
congrats!!!!!!

Edited by niru273 - 31 December 2010 at 1:24am

Jignsh65 Senior Member
Jignsh65
Jignsh65

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 11:23am | IP Logged
My only question, From the 7 Wonders of the World which hav u ever visited. If any, N which would like 2 visit? Accd 2 u which 1 is the 8th one?

Edited by Jignsh65 - 30 December 2010 at 11:32am
sunaina02 IF-Stunnerz
sunaina02
sunaina02

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 11:40am | IP Logged
Okay back to work!!

Originally posted by desi_lover_guy

set 7:--

Do you like playing online games...To some extent
if yes which one u like most...scrabble

How old are your kids.... are they naughty....whats their name... 15/11  No iprefer not to disclose

Do yo do your kids homework  No

In canada where u live in GTA ( greater toronto Area)

one word which u use more often - 'Like'

Do you shout at ur hubby or  listen to him peacefully peacefully ( earlier i used to shout)

Any embarrassing moment of ur childhood u remember - define childhood  ( from which year to which year )

Any pleasant moment of ur childhood u remember ditto

Best moment of ur life so far - when I became a poud mother

did u ever spy on done shaq( doubt) on ur hubby so far.........spy never, shaq - once.

What is right age for a person to die...Ouch  there is no right age  for death.

R u straightforward or diplomatic type - a combination of both, but more inclined to being starightforward (hope you have understood it already LOL)

R u a party lover person - no ( I used to when I was younger)

Edited by sunaina02 - 30 December 2010 at 11:44am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

desi_lover_guy

sunaina02 IF-Stunnerz
sunaina02
sunaina02

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 11:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ZZkumarZZ

Hey Sunaina....Here My Set of questions..Hope u dont get more time to Answer it....

Which is your main ring tone on your phone? - Nokia tone
When you were little, what did you want to be when you grew up? doctor
Do you like short or long hair on a guy? short
Are you artistic and creative? in mind yes, hands on - no
What kind of mood are you in right now? good
If you feel stressed what would you do to reduce it? - sleep
Is the glass half empty or half full? depends on the mood of the person seeing it.
Name 3 of the best places you have ever been to? Kiev in Ukaine, Singapore , Shimla
What type of music do you dislike most? why? Hard rock,it is too loud
Are you a risk taker? If yes, what kind of risks had you taken? If not, why not? Yes, coming to Canada leaving a good job
Do you daydream sometimes? What do you often daydream about?Yes but nothing specific.
Do you have a T.V. in your bedroom? - yes
Can you handle the truth? yes
Are you close to your family? yes
What's one thing you'd like to do but haven't done yet? like to take a long sea journey
Do you like to try out new things? - to some extent

Thanx Sunaina...

Mr.Zk

Mr.Zk Goldie
Mr.Zk
Mr.Zk

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Hey Sunaina...

Thanx Yaar...Like your Answers..Can i come up with More..Wink
sunaina02 IF-Stunnerz
sunaina02
sunaina02

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 12:17pm | IP Logged

Set 8:-

If you could take one person on a 90 day world tour with you, who would it be and why?  Frankly speaking cannot think of one except my family

If granted 3 wishes, what would they be? - again return to childhood, a visit to prehistoric days , a visit to this world 100 years later

What is the silliest thing you have ever done? i fight in India-Forum

If money and success were guaranteed, then what job would you take as a career and why? -writer
Who is d closest person in ur life and why?  my husband reason is obvious

What is the biggest life lesson that you would like to pass onto younger people? -  never be materialistic,

which parts of bhph would you tie your hubby down to watch so he can learn exactly what he should do to make you the happiest wifey in the world!  -  when shravan wants to see smile on sachis face,

-  when shravan is a grandpa like nanu or a grandma like dadi? which would u prefer i did not understand your question

Who's your favorite author?  - Tolstoy

Facebook or Orkut? FB
Bracelets or Bangles?  Bangles

If you woke up one morning and turned into the opposite gender, what would your reaction be like? - eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeks .

List five things you would need to survive, if left alone on a deserted island. - a knife, a bottle, a match, a radio, and a big pice of red cloth

What is one thing/personality trait you would be incomplete without if taken away from you?
- sense of humour 
What was your favorite toy as a kid? - i loved to read books, i never played with toys

What is/was the biggest challenge in ur life and how did you overcome it or how are you planning to overcome it?  - difficult to say what is the biggest as life is full of challenges,
Do you believe in getting something easily in life(like winning the lottery) or having to work hard to achieve something?  -  work hard

What makes you smile?   another smile

What are your favorite things to do in the past? What about now? - read books, listen to music, dance, now - read,w write and surf

What activities make you lose track of time? sitting at BHPH forum

What makes you feel great about yourself?  nothing

What do people typically ask you for help in? - education for chidren

1. Would you rather spend the rest of your life without a significant other, or would you rather have a partner who is extremely difficultAngry? extremely difficult

1. Would you rather spend life in prison or be executed? - prison

1. Do you believe in the death penaltyDead No
    1. Would you like to know the day you're going to die ahead of time? Why or why not?
  1.      No, i think knowing that you are going to die at this time is more painful than the death itself

sunaina02 IF-Stunnerz
sunaina02
sunaina02

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 4:00pm | IP Logged

Set 9:-- 
1.) If you could give the world one piece of advice, what would it be?  Do not kill each other
2.) If you could have a room full of any one thing, what would it be? - books

3.) What do you value most in other people? - integrity

4.) If you could only see black and white except for one color, what color would you choose to see? red

5.) If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be? my height

6.) If you could choose one of your personality traits to pass on to your children, what would it be? - intelligence

7.) What would you attempt if you knew you could not fail? - write a novel

8.) Would you rather teach a young child to read or have to learn again for yourself? learn what ??

9.) What is the best advice you've ever given and received? received - do no tlose temper given - try once again

10.) How would you like to die?Dead  I would not like to die

Your childhood best friend name:- please define childhood . I am not understanding what age you are refering to??
Do you believe in giving punishment to kids or telling them their mistake with love... telling tthem their mistake but with sternness
Being Bengali, are you supporter of CPI or TMC(mamta banerjee party) or congress  what does that have to do with being Bengali LOL
Do you follow Indian politics - No
Tell five changes thats should be put in Indian politics and system  I cannot say as I have not lived in India fpr past 17 years.
Who is best Sachin/sourav/ sehwag _Sachin
What type of novels u prefer to read - historical
Your view on wikileaks:- good thing
Memorable  moment of year 2010 -  starting of  BHPH LOL
How much time u take to get ready( more like other ladies or less time) less , here in canada I can get ready in 5 minutes.Wink
your view on how much freedom should be given to kids - what the deserve and according to their age.

sunaina02 IF-Stunnerz
sunaina02
sunaina02

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 4:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sandhya.21

Sunaina..Here My set of Questions...

1. If you were to fully live your life, what is the first change you would start to make? - I will study more seriously during my college years
2. What areas of you life could be upgraded / tweaked? -
sports particiaption
3. What could we work on now that would make the biggest difference to your life? -
dont know
4. What are you tolerating / putting up with? -
  lots of household chores
5. What do you want MORE of in your life? (Make a list) more information

6. What do you want LESS of in your life? (Make a list)  trouble
7. What are the three things you are doing regularly that don't serve or support you? 
do not know
8. What would you try now if you knew you could not fail? writing a novel
9. What do you love?
humour
10. What do you hate?
stupidity
11. What's one thing you would love to do before you die?
take a sea journey
12. What could we work on right now that would really put a smile on your face?  what do you mean by we
 13. For your life to be perfect, what would have to change? I NEED TO REDUCE
14. What do you really, really want?  Dont know
15. What's one change you could make to your lifestyle that would give you more peace?
   I need a permanent job

Last But Not least..Till now What you know about me and Do u like me If Yes Why? If Not Why?...Lolz'Big smileLOL I dont know much about you. You work and you are from South India   But i like you for your sweet posts

sandy.21

Go to top