Jignsh65

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 8:15am | IP Logged
Hey Congrats Dear.

sunaina02 IF-Stunnerz
sunaina02
sunaina02

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 9:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bsingapury

and here is my second set that.....it from me........

1 - Why is it that when someone tells you that there's billions of stars in the universe, you believe them. But if they tell you there's wet paint somewhere you have to touch it? - because we cannot count the stars

2 - How can there be self-help "groups"? - it consists of only selfish people

3 - Why is it that when you blow in a dogs face it goes mad, yet when you take him on a car ride he sticks his head straight out the window? - a dog is a dog

4 - When cheese gets its picture taken, what does it say? - myself

5 - Why isn't the number 11 pronounced onety one?  then there would be no teenagers

6 - Do people who spend 2 on those little bottles of Evian water know that spelling it backwards is Naive? - NO , they are the most naive people

7 - If it's true that we are here to help others, then what exactly are the others here for? To help us

8 - Ever wonder what the speed of lightning would be if it didn't zigzag? - speed doenst depend on the direction, velocity does

9 - If one synchronized swimmer drowns, do the rest drown too? - swimmers do not drown

10 - Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?  - then it is not imagination

11 - If man evolved from monkeys and apes, why do we still have monkeys and apes? - to remind men that they are cousins  ( by the way where did womem evolve from? this is a gender biased question )

12 - If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done?- faileed

13 - Can you get cavities in your dentures from using too much artificial sweetner? -  I will tell when i will be old enough to put on dentures

14 - Whose cruel idea was it for the word 'lisp' to have a "S" in it? - a very cruel person

15 - Why is there an expiration date on sour cream? - to show when it will turn sweet again

16 - If 4 out of 5 people suffer from diarrhea does that mean the fifth one enjoys it? - fifth one did not suffer from it

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bsingapury

nycsweetie IF-Sizzlerz
nycsweetie
nycsweetie

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 9:41am | IP Logged
Congrats Sunania Smile
sunaina02 IF-Stunnerz
sunaina02
sunaina02

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 9:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shipra_S

Ok here's a list from my side (it's all related to bhph):

1) One feature/asset of Barun you like the most? - His eyes and his crooked smile

2) Did you like gaurav gera more in HM track or in gay track?  HM track

3) Did you ever empathize with Tara? - No
4) Do you know the person who played 'Don Musa' is actually a crew member of BHPH? Wink  - Yes
5) Which track of BHPH have you liked n hated most till date? - 
Liked - honeymoon track starting from Pappu trying to kiss Sachis hands till Shravan goes and tell Tara about the night - beacuse that is the time when Shravan ( not realizing) felt his love for Sachi and expressed it in a very natural way.
Hate -  Ranbir Track
Because it is not clear what Ranbir is upto - his character has not been defined well and if I were a KW fan I would never have wanted him to do such a stupid role .

6) Do you watch BHPH on TV or net?  Both

7) If you have to rate your dis-likeness for Ranbir on a scale of 1-10, how much will you rate it?LOL

8) How much will you rate the following actor's on a scale of 1-10 for their acting skills:
a) Barun - 9 , b) Ankita - 8 , c) The man (Rishabh shukla - he played the role of Sri Krishna in Mahabharata)  who plays Pratap  - 9, d) Sai (Nidhi - 7) , e) Karan - 8
9) Have you watched BHPH since the start of the show? Yes
10) How long you think your interest in the show will persist? Till the end and beyond for many years.

Edited by sunaina02 - 29 December 2010 at 9:49am
sunaina02 IF-Stunnerz
sunaina02
sunaina02

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 10:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by atikna

OK SUNAINA 

I'LL ASK YOU SOME QUESTIONS 

1) WHY DO YOU LIKE TO BE IN BHPH FORUM(UR FAVOURITE QUESTION)-
I not only like it , I love it becuase

- I like to dream
- I like to share my joy and sorrow with good friends
- I like to make you people laugh, drool, dream and have fun
- I enjoy being sarcastic and tease people
- I like to read male POvs and we have a number of them here thanks to Ankita Sharma
- I enjoy Baruns acting and like to discuss about it
- And most important i love you all

2) WHOSE POSTS YOU LOOK FORWARD TO REPLY THE MOST IN THIS FORUM?(YOU CAN 2-3 NAMES)
Almost all in our gang - Ramy, Ships, Chitra, Beena, Atikna, doc99, Mommy(anu) Anusuyaji, Shiela, Jahnvi, Sandhya , Kumar, Lucky, Fary, Gina, Sash , NYcsweetie, and so on  sorry cannot take two -three names .
3)HOW WILL YOU CELEBRATE YOUR B'DAY? - Nothing special
4) WHAT IS THE BEST GIFT YOU HAVE GOT TILL NOW AND WHAT ARE YOU EXPECTING THIS YEAR? - Love of my family , the same
5)WHO IS THE MOST PATIENT PERSON ON THIS FORUM?(YOU CAN TAKE 2-3 NAMES ) - everyone except me and ships LOL
6)WHY DID YOU FIRST START WATCHING BHPH - I always watch Sony shows and Barun in the toilet scene cracked me up .  

I'LL ASK YOU FEW OTHERS LATER

Edited by sunaina02 - 29 December 2010 at 10:33am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

kchitra77ChocolateChickMr.ZkatiknaNymeriabsingapury

sunaina02 IF-Stunnerz
sunaina02
sunaina02

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 10:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by desi_lover_guy

Originally posted by sunaina02

Originally posted by desi_lover_guy

List 2:-

who is best guy or gal( P.S. gal will be wrong answer) - i did not understand your question

Do you believe in extra-matrial affairs... what do you mean? I think extra-marital affairs are part and parcel of life .

I mean to ask whether who is best Boy or gal.....who is more smart and intellegent (( P.S. gal will be wrong answer) 

Regarding extra-matrial affairs:_ Dont think me wrong.... Just asking ur views abt it...

I counter question you for the first one- which is more important for your body , heart or brain??

I have not thought you wrong , you used the word believe - so I got confused.

I have nothing for or against extra-martial affairs. It can happen and sometimes telling the truth and asking for forgiveness -  is the solution and sometimes just hiding it -  is the solution and sometime to go with it , divorce your spouse and get married second time -  is the solution.

Of course - the best solution is never to indulge in one .

Edited by sunaina02 - 29 December 2010 at 10:56am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kchitra77Mr.Zkbsingapury

sunaina02 IF-Stunnerz
sunaina02
sunaina02

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 10:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by maris08

sunaina

If tommorow is the judgement day(the last day of life on this earth)...lets say 24 hrs.

what are the three things you wld liked to have done by that time?
  I would like to have 
  - breakfast with Bill Gates
 -  Lunch with Barack Obama
  - Dinner with with all of you  

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kchitra77ChocolateChickMr.Zkmaris08

Nymeria IF-Sizzlerz
Nymeria
Nymeria

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 10:51am | IP Logged
Congratulations Sunaina!Hug You totally own it!

Gosh! i miss our old posse and our logical, sane discussions!Now the forum just stinks of phangurliness and "my favorite is better than your's" meh! and it is all due to this unwanted cameo and utterly stupid track!

anyhoo....my only question to you--- Do you think 2011 will bring back the original flavor in the show and the forum back ?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kchitra77ChocolateChickMr.Zkbsingapury

Go to top