Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

why everyone dont realize (Page 2)

Tahani01 Senior Member
Tahani01
Tahani01

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 4:37pm | IP Logged
hya im tahani
and i think
that if everyone starts likeing abhay then his badass attitude would be spoilt and i think it would be good if panchi is nice to him even misha for that matter but not kabir cuz they are supposed to be rivals thats what i think sorry if ive hurt anyones feelingsEmbarrassed

+ i like abhay all angry and by himself he lookes fit

Mrs.Jaysean Goldie
Mrs.Jaysean
Mrs.Jaysean

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 5:02pm | IP Logged
I was thinking the same thing. They should be thankful to Abhay, but no instead they are being mean to him
ifrah. Goldie
ifrah.
ifrah.

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 8:49pm | IP Logged
yeah..i know..abhay is a real savior of all time..bt idiots they did'nt realize..;)abhay is just true great......!;)just we people and pia know the real fact of abhay;):p

Edited by ifrah. - 28 December 2010 at 8:52pm
-PhoenixD- IF-Sizzlerz
-PhoenixD-
-PhoenixD-

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 11:31pm | IP Logged
Evn i was thinking the same nd i dont mind abt others bt Panchi should say Sorry to him she filed a case against him nd insulted him in front of evryone in colg...........
As far as Pia trust nd love Abhay i dont mind abt others....
kaushiki9 IF-Rockerz
kaushiki9
kaushiki9

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 11:45pm | IP Logged
i 2 support u guys...
feel sad 4 Abhay...
Roark IF-Rockerz
Roark
Roark

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 1:07am | IP Logged

Even I dont understand why people hate him and treat him so badly.

Like in said in Poco's post, panchi - I eman I expect nothing from her. She has shown no signs of remorse over her wedding being called off. And kabir, he was hurting piya so much during Dansih fiasco and now wants to be her knight in shining armour. Forget it Kabir, that mantle is already with abhay.

he is the only one helping them at all times, be it an earthquake or taking blame for some one else fault and he gets brickbats too.

Not that he minds it - he has an I care a damn attitude which i love.

But these guys can behave better with him.

Its true he wanted the hatred, but when he has done nothing to them, why treat him this way.

prcns IF-Dazzler
prcns
prcns

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 1:50am | IP Logged

i so agree w/ u...........everyone is so mean...........well, its good tht Abhay doesnt care, but shudnt everyone think, wht r they doing to their fellow student............Poor Abhay, everyone left him alone, except Pia n Maya n Tracker may b, coz she likes him.........

niru273 Goldie
niru273
niru273

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 2:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rosha

i dont get it. why  everyone is so mean with abhay. dont panchi realize that abhay helped pia in knowing the truth about danish. dont misha realize that abhay saved his sister and helped pia and maya alot aobut danish truth. and kabir . he is all that abay is this or that. kabir should sit and think that he was so mean to pia and abhay was the only one who supported his ex-girlfriend with no
one  helped her. this show has so many misunderstanding against abhay i feel so bad for him. Ouch

so true!! jus hate d way kabir treats him!!!!!!AngryAngryAngry

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index