Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

why everyone dont realize

roshaa IF-Dazzler
roshaa
roshaa

Jokes Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 2:36pm | IP Logged
i dont get it. why  everyone is so mean with abhay. dont panchi realize that abhay helped pia in knowing the truth about danish. dont misha realize that abhay saved his sister and helped pia and maya alot aobut danish truth. and kabir . he is all that abay is this or that. kabir should sit and think that he was so mean to pia and abhay was the only one who supported his ex-girlfriend with no
one  helped her. this show has so many misunderstanding against abhay i feel so bad for him. Ouch

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

RozyLuvshona17PriyaThakurshaggyscoobyifrah.niru273prcnsRoarkRituparnaa-PhoenixD-shyamsmusic_l0ver036Befikre

monsoonlove Senior Member
monsoonlove
monsoonlove

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 2:45pm | IP Logged
agreed!!!!...i feel horrible for him too..he is truly a hero..saves everyone but never cares wat ppl think about him..makes me fall in love with him with every passing episode..
.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 2:46pm | IP Logged
I would just say one thing:

'First impression may not be the last impression but its a lasting impression"

We all know what impression Abhay gave everyone about himself when he first joined college. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

.Mehak.shona...Armaania..Akankshaa.

Akankshaa. IF-Sizzlerz
Akankshaa.
Akankshaa.

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 2:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chill_Out

We all know what impression Abhay gave everyone about himself when he first joined college. 

I totally agree with Neetz. And besides, he wanted all the hatred, he has earned it. He never came out in the open and showed the world his 'good and generous' side.. People thought of him as a spoilt arrogant jerk and they still think of him that way.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

.Mehak.Rituparnaa.Jane..

rukhsana1995 Senior Member
rukhsana1995
rukhsana1995

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 2:54pm | IP Logged
yaar soooooooooo agree...feel really bad for Abhay...he is the one who saves everyone and everyone is mean to him...
.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 3:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Akanksha0701

Originally posted by Chill_Out

I totally agree with Neetz. And besides, he wanted all the hatred, he has earned it. He never came out in the open and showed the world his 'good and generous' side.. People thought of him as a spoilt arrogant jerk and they still think of him that way.

Exactly! I understand what the TM is trying to say. However, our positives are, often, forgotten and overlooked but negatives are always noticed and remembered. Sad, but true. It'll be a long time before people will realise his gentleness beneath the arrogance like Pia and Maya did. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.Mehak.Akankshaa.

SounSoun Senior Member
SounSoun
SounSoun

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 3:03pm | IP Logged
It's because of his attitude !
Beautie Senior Member
Beautie
Beautie

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 3:23pm | IP Logged
Today i felt so bad for abhay...kabir was so mean to him...

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index