Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fatima82 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
thanks for sharing the article..

as all have said it is only Mishal for potraying Datta so well ..certainly its true.. no one could have ever done the way he has breath in and out datta's  character

I also wana congratulate Mishal for this appreciation coming his way  after a long time when ppl are busy in writting abt his tantrums.. 😡

he is a gem of an actor on indian tv at present ⭐️ .. no one can match his caliber ..his rage ,care ,love every emotion he depicts just touch my heart and soul ..
way to go Mishal ..👏
shruti10august thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Its true that MR rocked tv in 2010. But i feel that its not MR who is lucky but dutta is lucky to have MR bcoz i don't think that any other actor could have been able to do justice vid dutta's character.

Ye newspapers wale sudharne wale nahi hai. Unko tantrums(totaly fake) to yaad hai but MR ka kiya hua so appreciatable work yaad nahi hai. But don't worry MR we are very rational nd know whom to believe nd WE CHOSE TO BELIEVE U, AS ALWAYS.
divy609 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
U deserve to be on the top of that list Mishal 👏 One FANTABULOUS actor.............U Rock Mannnn!!!!!!
*dewdrop~pearl* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: nureat01

Gaurav Chopra is a good actor, no doubt.....but I feel that that unexpected softness that is there to Dutta underneath all that harsh exterior he tries to project....no one can bring it out as beautifully as MR....he emotes so BEAUTIFULLY with his eyes....it's a treat to watch....No offence to the other actors considered for this role or that ppl even now think could do this role like Iqbal etc.....but seriously MR owns this character.....no one can match up in this role now.

Hey you said exactly that was in my mind! Even me and my sister once had this discussion about 'if MR had to be replaced, who could carry off the role with equal grace' and after a long discussion came to the conclusion that NO ONE can replace MR as he OWNS the character of Dutta 😉.....even we were discussing about Iqbal and Gaurav, my sis likes both of them and thinks both are talented but when it comes to playing Dutta like MR, initially we were thinking there is something missing in the 2 of them to play Dutta....and eventually realised its that SOUL & DEPTH that MR brings to Dutta's character which can never be justified by any other actor.....both Iqbal and Gaurav are good actors, but many aspects that MR succeeds in bringing into Dutta is rarely found in any other TV actor....now thats what you call an ACTOR PAR EXCELLENCE 👏!

*dewdrop~pearl* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: loveumishal

Well , I dont know about TV being rocked - But Dutta / Mishal - you have shook the stable earth on which I was standing and the tremors still continue 😃

Haha good one 😆....same here, like Dutta said in one episode when he was totally drunk and someone tried to hold him  - 'tu mujhe chod, kuch nahin hua hain mujhe...tu zameen pakad ke rakh..' 😆......
Fatima82 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Mishal is one amazing actor I have come across

he has that ability to spell bound one with his charisma .charm and his screen presence is unmatchable ..
😍
shally_m thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

mishal rocksssssss..... can't imagine anyone else playing dutta's role