Frequent Posters

ushankitvc thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
No doubt , Mishal rocks!!!!!!!!!!! Dutta rocks!!!!!!!!!! LTL rocks!!!!!!!!!!!1
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

MR and DSP definitely rocked TV. But most of the others are in the list just blah!

Wanderbug thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
i have seen the guys they hasd shortlisted...i didn't know mishaal b4 dutta bhau....hence i thought gaurav chopra could have been good as he has a gr8 bad boy personality and saw he was very arrogant in the reality shows...but now i can't imagine anyone else except mishaal..he has worked hard for this role and made it come alive...He is the penultimate Dutta Shriram Patil.
lizdarcy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Woohoo! No one deserves to be on this list as much as Mishal! He is truly one of the MEN on television. He's breathed life into the role of Dutta, I doubt if anyone would've been able to do justice to the role,the way he's done! Plus, the character's taken television to a whole new level! Check the list and you'll know, his is the only character that has the whole show revolve around him! 👍🏼

Rock on, Mishal! Mwaah, my Dutta!
-MeMyselfI thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks for sharing...
loveumishal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Well , I dont know about TV being rocked - But Dutta / Mishal - you have shook the stable earth on which I was standing and the tremors still continue 😃
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: shilpita87

i have seen the guys they hasd shortlisted...i didn't know mishaal b4 dutta bhau....hence i thought gaurav chopra could have been good as he has a gr8 bad boy personality and saw he was very arrogant in the reality shows...but now i can't imagine anyone else except mishaal..he has worked hard for this role and made it come alive...He is the penultimate Dutta Shriram Patil.

Gaurav Chopra is a good actor, no doubt.....but I feel that that unexpected softness that is there to Dutta underneath all that harsh exterior he tries to project....no one can bring it out as beautifully as MR....he emotes so BEAUTIFULLY with his eyes....it's a treat to watch....No offence to the other actors considered for this role or that ppl even now think could do this role like Iqbal etc.....but seriously MR owns this character.....no one can match up in this role now.
kiran255 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
WEll MR rocks and he is irreplaceable 
DSP IS ONLY MISHAL 
*dewdrop~pearl* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lizdarcy

Woohoo! No one deserves to be on this list as much as Mishal! He is truly one of the MEN on television. He's breathed life into the role of Dutta, I doubt if anyone would've been able to do justice to the role,the way he's done! Plus, the character's taken television to a whole new level! Check the list and you'll know, his is the only character that has the whole show revolve around him! 👍🏼

Rock on, Mishal! Mwaah, my Dutta!

Oh ya I checked the other guys in the list....trust me, not even one of them seemed impressive! I have seen most of their actings, and IMO no one can beat MR, or even come closer to him. And the characters they play are also not above the female protagonist....but LTL really seems as if its Dutta's story more than Nakku's (the way the seriel started off), as they show Dutta concentrating on other things as well, other than just Nakku (like other Dons, their mutual stories, maara-maari, etc.)....but for Nakku, anything she says or does is only about Dutta 😳......so it really makes you think whether LTL is Tasha's or more of Dutta's story 😉......so ya, he is the luckiest male protagonist compared to any other male protagonist on TV.
Edited by *dewdrop~pearl* - 13 years ago
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
@DD, Anu: Agree with u guys...none of the other guys considered could have done the role as MR has potrayed. As for whose story the show is and if MR is lucky or not I have a feeling LTL like every show was about the female protagonist only with Dutta having an important yet dispensable role like other male characters on TV. But what MR made of the character and way he played it gave the CVs the confidence to EXPERIMNENT with Dutta's as they felt MR could carry it off. So yes MR is lucky to get the role...as the article says an actor would have given anythng to play such a role...but the show itself was lucky to have him.