Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 - Dancing with the Stars

Yana says; we are couple article!!

Lavarnia thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
guys i know that aisa hi koi article pehle post howa tha, but i dont think its thix one..here Yana says we are a couple.. sorry if its posted before

Yana Gupta in love with Salman Khan !  

Actor and model Yana Gupta may have forgotten to wear her underpants at a recent charity function for kids in Mumbai. The casual acceptance of forgetting to wear the panty with a smile is what makes yana gupta, the latest sensation of Bollywood. Leaving the Bollywood heart broken when her marriage as well a steamy affair with Aftab Shivdasani failed few months ago, Yana made it bang re-entry and she seems to be in love again.

Gossip is that Yana Gupta is seeing her partner from the reality show 'Jhalak Dikhhla Ja,' Bangalore based dance choreographer Salman Khan. The two were spotted holding each other tightly at Vijay Mallya's birthday bash on Saturday Night while Yana Gupta introduced the shy Salman Khan all around to the high profile guests. When asked about the status of their relationship, Yana said that we are a couple. Never mind, this young dancer Salman Khan seems to have fallen in the tarp of this 'No Panty' girl.

Source: http://www.cinehour.com/gossips/bollywood/14085/yana-gupta-in-love-with-salman-khan-033.html#ixzz19RcN0Vih

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lavarnia thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
guys i know thix type of article is posted before lekin i dont think its same..sorry if its posted before..yana says we are a couple

Yana Gupta in love with Salman Khan!
Actor and model Yana Gupta may have forgotten to wear her underpants at a recent charity function for kids in Mumbai. The casual acceptance of forgetting to wear the panty with a smile is what makes yana gupta, the latest sensation of Bollywood. Leaving the Bollywood heart broken when her marriage as well a steamy affair with Aftab Shivdasani failed few months ago, Yana made it bang re-entry and she seems to be in love again.

Gossip is that Yana Gupta is seeing her partner from the reality show 'Jhalak Dikhhla Ja,' Bangalore based dance choreographer Salman Khan. The two were spotted holding each other tightly at Vijay Mallya's birthday bash on Saturday Night while Yana Gupta introduced the shy Salman Khan all around to the high profile guests. When asked about the status of their relationship, Yana said that we are a couple. Never mind, this young dancer Salman Khan seems to have fallen in the tarp of this 'No Panty' girl.

Source: http://www.cinehour.com/gossips/bollywood/14085/yana-gupta-in-love-with-salman-khan-033.html#ixzz19RcTD4Eo
debayon thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

It's the exact same article, just different sources

-InnocentSoul- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Lavarnia

guys i know thix type of article is posted before lekin i dont think its same..sorry if its posted before..yana says we are a couple

Yana Gupta in love with Salman Khan!

Source: http://www.cinehour.com/gossips/bollywood/14085/yana-gupta-in-love-with-salman-khan-033.html#ixzz19RcTD4Eo

yes it is the same.
-desigirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
its the same .. pls ask to close this topic ....
and PLEASE dont make an issue out of this again

btw salman and yaana denied themselves
ajmeri thumbnail
yep they both denied it about this topic ...
Anjaani_Dastaan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
=_= OMG PHIR SE YEH ARTICLE AYA 

=_= it's not true at all =_= this is getting blown way out of proportion 
return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Just what we needed this season. So much drama!

Although, they have sizzling chemistry. I'd be alright with them dating. They have my blessings. 😎
Anjaani_Dastaan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
LOL its NOT true though
i showed him this and he was like O_O 
what on earth where does the media get this from?

but Yaana  and salman are super sweet none the less
return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Taz-A.Crazy.Fan

what on earth where does the media get this from?

Some Reeta Skeeter like yellow press journalist with a Quick Quotes Quill.