India-Forums

Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 - Dancing with the Stars
Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 - Dancing with the Stars

Yana says; we are couple article!!

Lavarnia IF-Dazzler
Lavarnia
Lavarnia

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 2:33pm | IP Logged
guys i know that aisa hi koi article pehle post howa tha, but i dont think its thix one..here Yana says we are a couple.. sorry if its posted before

Yana Gupta in love with Salman Khan !  

Actor and model Yana Gupta may have forgotten to wear her underpants at a recent charity function for kids in Mumbai. The casual acceptance of forgetting to wear the panty with a smile is what makes yana gupta, the latest sensation of Bollywood. Leaving the Bollywood heart broken when her marriage as well a steamy affair with Aftab Shivdasani failed few months ago, Yana made it bang re-entry and she seems to be in love again.

Gossip is that Yana Gupta is seeing her partner from the reality show 'Jhalak Dikhhla Ja,' Bangalore based dance choreographer Salman Khan. The two were spotted holding each other tightly at Vijay Mallya's birthday bash on Saturday Night while Yana Gupta introduced the shy Salman Khan all around to the high profile guests. When asked about the status of their relationship, Yana said that we are a couple. Never mind, this young dancer Salman Khan seems to have fallen in the tarp of this 'No Panty' girl.

Source: http://www.cinehour.com/gossips/bollywood/14085/yana-gupta-in-love-with-salman-khan-033.html#ixzz19RcN0Vih

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nycsweetie-InnocentSoul-

Lavarnia IF-Dazzler
Lavarnia
Lavarnia

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 2:35pm | IP Logged
guys i know thix type of article is posted before lekin i dont think its same..sorry if its posted before..yana says we are a couple

Yana Gupta in love with Salman Khan!
Actor and model Yana Gupta may have forgotten to wear her underpants at a recent charity function for kids in Mumbai. The casual acceptance of forgetting to wear the panty with a smile is what makes yana gupta, the latest sensation of Bollywood. Leaving the Bollywood heart broken when her marriage as well a steamy affair with Aftab Shivdasani failed few months ago, Yana made it bang re-entry and she seems to be in love again.

Gossip is that Yana Gupta is seeing her partner from the reality show 'Jhalak Dikhhla Ja,' Bangalore based dance choreographer Salman Khan. The two were spotted holding each other tightly at Vijay Mallya's birthday bash on Saturday Night while Yana Gupta introduced the shy Salman Khan all around to the high profile guests. When asked about the status of their relationship, Yana said that we are a couple. Never mind, this young dancer Salman Khan seems to have fallen in the tarp of this 'No Panty' girl.

Source: http://www.cinehour.com/gossips/bollywood/14085/yana-gupta-in-love-with-salman-khan-033.html#ixzz19RcTD4Eo
debayon IF-Sizzlerz
debayon
debayon

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 2:36pm | IP Logged

It's the exact same article, just different sources

-InnocentSoul- IF-Sizzlerz
-InnocentSoul-
-InnocentSoul-

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 2:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lavarnia

guys i know thix type of article is posted before lekin i dont think its same..sorry if its posted before..yana says we are a couple

Yana Gupta in love with Salman Khan!

Source: http://www.cinehour.com/gossips/bollywood/14085/yana-gupta-in-love-with-salman-khan-033.html#ixzz19RcTD4Eo
yes it is the same.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-desigirl-

-desigirl- IF-Dazzler
-desigirl-
-desigirl-

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 2:52pm | IP Logged
its the same .. pls ask to close this topic ....
and PLEASE dont make an issue out of this again

btw salman and yaana denied themselves

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

irene_cAnjaani_Dastaan-Aaliyah-RagMastaCurlylocks

ajmeri Senior Member
ajmeri
ajmeri

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 5:43pm | IP Logged
yep they both denied it about this topic ...
Anjaani_Dastaan IF-Dazzler
Anjaani_Dastaan
Anjaani_Dastaan

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 7:02pm | IP Logged
=_= OMG PHIR SE YEH ARTICLE AYA 

=_= it's not true at all =_= this is getting blown way out of proportion 
return_to_hades IF-Sizzlerz
return_to_hades
return_to_hades

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 11:03pm | IP Logged
Just what we needed this season. So much drama! Wacko

Although, they have sizzling chemistry. I'd be alright with them dating. They have my blessings. Cool

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

yipee

Go to top