India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Arjun looking for a job

_darklove_ IF-Rockerz
_darklove_
_darklove_

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 2:33pm | IP Logged
In Todays episode Arjun was looking for a job but everybody was rejecting himAngry.He could become a PoPo but thats not possible cuz  idk anything is possible.So what do you think Arjun will become we know he is gonna work really hard.So what do u think Arjun might do?

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

champakiranishikaek43arjuhi4evrMahak SinhaAnjalii...xXx

champakiran Senior Member
champakiran
champakiran

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 2:48pm | IP Logged
Don't know why but have the feeling that Arjun is going to become Chiku's bodyguard LOL LOL

Our dear Chiku has a job to offer and Arjun needs a job - and who better to protect Chiku from Arjun then Arjun himself.  And as an added bonus - Arjun would be right there next to Arohi.  The only question is - is Arjun going to be in a disguise so that Chiku doesn't recognize him!!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ishikaek43-medz-arjuhi4evrrasika_DSkarankittu_darklove_Anjalii...xXx

Pranii IF-Dazzler
Pranii
Pranii

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 2:51pm | IP Logged
i wish Arjun makes a living playing his flute, as a music artist or may be even singer :))

i hope he doesnt become a security guard :(

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ishikaek43arjuhi4evrrasika_DS_darklove_Anjalii...xXx

_darklove_ IF-Rockerz
_darklove_
_darklove_

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 2:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by champakiran

Don't know why but have the feeling that Arjun is going to become Chiku's bodyguard LOL LOL

Our dear Chiku has a job to offer and Arjun needs a job - and who better to protect Chiku from Arjun then Arjun himself.  And as an added bonus - Arjun would be right there next to Arohi.  The only question is - is Arjun going to be in a disguise so that Chiku doesn't recognize him!!
 Thats what i was thinking but i thought it was stupid 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

champakiran

_darklove_ IF-Rockerz
_darklove_
_darklove_

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 2:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pranii

i wish Arjun makes a living playing his flute, as a music artist or may be even singer :))

i hope he doesnt become a security guard :(

That might happen he plays the flute 
sohailxx Newbie
sohailxx
sohailxx

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 2:54pm | IP Logged
ummmm gud topic ,,,,,,, i was thinkin to tht wt will Arjun end up doin coz diffo easily he wont fine any job
still no idea hope he fine job vry soon othrwise Arohi wil get marry to tht stupit chikku

_darklove_

ishikaek43 Senior Member
ishikaek43
ishikaek43

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 3:01pm | IP Logged
Good topic but i really am lost... I cant my self tell what job i will do next. LOL
Then this is a serial where anything can happen ... But i liked both the ideas flute and bodygaurd. But i know bg is silly but then he will get chance to mingle with family and mostly be arround arohi tooo.

Edited by ishikaek43 - 28 December 2010 at 3:09pm

_darklove_

Meehak. IF-Sizzlerz
Meehak.
Meehak.

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 3:18pm | IP Logged

Hmmm.. Arjun is soo rich man soo whay looking him for job ? money problam? Embarrassed Sorry did't not see the epi (:

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index