The Last Supper - Page 5

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by Gauri_3

Okay, let me clarify the "last supper" here ---  it's your last meal right before you die.  If you ate your bro - he is dead.  You are dead too 'coz you just had your last supper.  You both, most probably, will end up in hell and have to deal with each other once again.  So, don't make him your last supper.

Capeesh!

what about the daily dose of death he trying to inject in me ? i would avenge his crime ! i will then elope with my neighbour and die together . if at all i meet him in hell, my neighbour would deal with him .. 

CLEAR !
Originally posted by imtoosexyforyou

what about the daily dose of death he trying to inject in me ? i would avenge his crime ! i will then elope with my neighbour and die together . if at all i meet him in hell, my neighbour would deal with him .. 

CLEAR !

But but but you don't get time to elope.  You'll be dead right after your last supper. 

As for the daily dose of death he inflicts on you - that an altogether different debate.
okey then i will finish the bowl of ice cream after we have eloped and reached our final destination ? ðŸ˜†

Speaking of last suppers. Yesterday we finalized our New Years Eve reservations. We are going to have dinner at an exquisite, upscale, local organic restaurant. It's a fancy place located on our capitol square. Really rave reviews and great wine selection. James Beard award winning chef. I'm hoping that 'The Last Supper' I have in this decade will be sensational. Wining and dining into 2011.

I'm a total foodie. For some reason everything exciting in my life involves food. There is a club whose New Years eve theme is 'Candy Land'. They will be having candy infused Stolis. That is Stoli vodka which has had candy soaking in it for flavor infusion for a week. But apparently no partying this year, it has to be a sober, formal sit down affair. As long as the food is good.

Originally posted by return_to_hades

I am hoping this is a cannibalistic reference. Otherwise, thats just wrong.
🤣
If its a sturdy reply , as what is expected here . Goes my list of what I would like to have before I die , given the choice I can run around to quench my hunger during my last call.

STARTERS
  • Golgappa
  • Aloo tikki
  • Mushrooms barbequed with cottage cheese (grilled by dad)
  • Bhel Puri, Ragda Pattice, Vada Pav, Missal Pav
  • Pav Bhaji with some extra cheese and onion
  • Some extra hot Ragda and a couple of glasses of Pani used to fill golgappas
  • Pakkodas/Bhajiyas with mint chutney (made my mum)
  • Samosas with adhrak wali chai
  • Khachoris with Imli ka chutney
  • a XXL size pizza topped with paneer, olives and some tandoori masala
        MAIN COURSE

• A South Indian/North Indian/West Indian/East Indian assorted thali (that would include any damn dish )
  • Cheeeeeeeeeeesy pasta, ravioli, spagetti ( has to be CHEEESSY) and tomatooeyy
  • A Punjabi Lassi/Srikhand to end my main course
        DESSERTS

• Anything chocolatey .. Chocolate cake with extra icing on top.
  • Rasmalai
  • Gulab Jamun
  • Roshogolla
  • Misti Doi
  • Poli made by mum
       more on the way .. gotta rushh now !

Originally posted by debayon

🤣

i may eat you anytime .. go & hide !
Originally posted by imtoosexyforyou

i may eat you anytime .. go & hide !
I'm underage and not Hispanic.Edited by debayon - 13 years ago
Originally posted by Gauri_3

Okay, let me clarify the "last supper" here ---  it's your last meal right before you die.  If you ate your bro - he is dead.  You are dead too 'coz you just had your last supper.  You both, most probably, will end up in hell and have to deal with each other once again.  So, don't make him your last supper.

Capeesh!

Now the author may have absolutely and completely missed the point of "The Last Supper", and instead just a wishing to eat a sibling, which I can best hope is a cannibalistic desire. However, the author does present a very intriguing subject matter for debate – what is the lesser social evil – cannibalism or incest? Should I really think that someone consuming their brother for dinner is better than whetting other forms of appetite with one's brother? Anyway, that is a different and very disturbing debate.

Moving back to the point of "The Last Supper". As far as I know cannibalism is illegal (so is the other option for the most part). Cannibalism is one of the extreme crimes, that I feel is punishable by death in many parts of the world. So suppose the author does somehow indulge in the cannibalism by eating the brother, the author will be guilty of murder as well as cannibalism. It will not be long before the author is caught, tried, sentenced and executed for it. So this might as well be "The Last Supper" the author may have as a free law abiding citizen. So from a certain point of view, while completely disregarding the purpose of "The Last Supper" – the author is literally setting themselves up for last suppers – as a free person first and then literally as an inmate on death row. Intriguing stuff really.

Well, you made me a cannibal. I was being sarcastic .