.Kiran. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey guys😃. How r you all? I know I know everyone's thinking about BRIJ. Well I just wanna ask who's happy with Brij's return n who's sad with his return😕?

Well for me, I am happy with his entry😃.My first reason is I would get to hear his "OYE"😆🤣. I swear I missed his "OYE's" badly😆😉. Secondly, we would get to see MSK-Brij clash and Maan protecting GEET from Brij😛😍. And if anyone is worried tht he would harm Geet, then guys DO NOT worry because as long as our munda is here no one can touch his Geet👍🏼😃. My last and the most important reason is that I really dun want AA batteries to ruin the show with their scenes😡. Today their scenes were totally unbearable😡. Omg! this ANNIE does not know how to emote expressions a bit😲. Today, they ruined the whole "SHUKRAN ALLAH" moment with their crap😡. Its better to see Brij then this "Arjun-Annie"😆. I am sure Brij can't do any harm but cuz of him MAANEET will come more closer😉. Moreover, we would get some action to see😃. And it was mentioned on GEET official page on facebook that they need some secondary trackz in order to ease cast and crew😊. Six days schedule puts burden on both cast and crew😊. So, they need some secondary tracks going on. AND MARRAIGE IS HAPPENING FOR SURE🥳. So, no worrieesss.

Okay, now its ur turn to tell me who's happy with Brij's entry and who's not😕?? Please guys do reply😛. Hope u won't disappoint me😊. Thank you so much🤗.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ms-Min-Ho thumbnail
I am the one hand sad and scary at the same time as he may have come to avenge geet
Amiiish thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Me is happy, cuz of his OYE, and I would rather see him than annie!!
.Kiran. thumbnail
Originally posted by: jaspreetm2815

I am sad😔😔

aww i respect ur POV but y?
.Kiran. thumbnail
Originally posted by: sana-maneet

I am the one hand sad and scary at the same time as he may have come to avenge geet

LOL!! dun worriieee maan wont let anything happen😊 trust our MUNDA😉😆
darkice7_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
i think it'll be interesting. although, i don't expect him to have good intentions, but at least his presence will make the story move, and maybe arjun will see the consequences of his sister's actions.
nimmish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
IM SOOO HAPPY N WAITING 4 A FACEOFF BETWEEN MAAN N BRIJ
maneet4life thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i am happy ..cuz i think the story will get more intresting with brijs entry..😉....and that will help increase TRP...😊
ANGILS.KALI thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Not to worri. . . . When maan is here. . . And you are right they will more close to each othe bcoz of brij. . . So i m happy.
.Kiran. thumbnail
Originally posted by: sana-maneet

but dun worriiee our munda is always dere😛