Love Ne Mila Di Jodi
Love Ne Mila Di Jodi

maine bana di jodi day2

RagSia Goldie
RagSia
RagSia

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 2:09pm | IP Logged

Yippie guyz! 2 dayz in a row!Dancing

As I've got 6 likes, we get some extension on lines.

Also I've managed  6 replies n 118 views, so I've been gifted one advertisement!

SaXENA ADVENTURE SPORTS

We offer many adventure sportz as rock climbing, ski diving, snorkeling'

We offer world class safety arrangement n trained guidez.

We offer unique, never seen or heard before experience!

We welcome all adventure lovers to experience adrenaline rush!

Recently Ms. Damini Gujral inaugurated newest branch where u can go ski diving from car instead of helicopter combining wid returning on rock climbing!

maine bana di jodi
      (as channelz not listening)

Back in Gujral villa, Roshni was getting tired of waitin for her diSleepy who had gone ski diving. She wasn't to be seen in d sky. Prithvi had told her, this part of hill, co-owned by Saxena'z n Gujralz was kept exclusively for family memberz only. So she expected Damini to turn up dis side only. Till then she was getting boredSleepy. Only jerk of swing she was sittin on, was keepin atmosphere alive!

She had taken special liking to this swing ever since momma told her it used to b her fav spot in childhoodBlushing. They used to come to India in Christmas holidayz. But after her father's demise, they had been there for d first time in 18 years! She recalled momma tellin it was where she n Varun used to playEmbarrassedBlushing. Varun! Her mind exclaimed! She couldn't remember much, but that he used to run away from her without tellin her d reasonEmbarrassed! Even now, she thought, he z d same, except more irritating!Angry

When Prithvi n senior Saxena uncles had come to New Zealand three yearz ago, her heart took instant liking to Varun'z photograph from album he had broughtDay Dreaming! She had imagined him to b just like Prithvi ' totally irresistible n thorough nice personDay Dreaming. So, she was eagerly lookin forward to this visitLOL. But all her hopez came crashin down as she found Varun to be quite bitter towardz herOuchDead n her family too, she suspected, wasn't spared. But momma n di liked him a lot. N their open minded nature was indeed changing his preconceptions, if any. "What could it b, that all his family adores Gujralz but he z so bitter about them?" she thought to herselfShocked.

Suddenly, a car came in which saw di n Prithvi comin out. She smiled!Smile "Their fightz r entertaining!" always her bro Sameer used to sayLOL. She was indeed missin him. Just then, she got a shockShocked! Di'z arm was bandaged. She ran downstairs so did momma. Both exclaimed n demanded explanation. She knew di was gud at ski diving, so it indeed was faulty safety arrangement.

Damini n Prithvi were too discreet in their explanation to ensure least questionz would b thrown as Damini had requested Prithvi. But as carz condition was not exactly d one to hide accidentROFLD'oh, they had to answer!

After lunch, Damini was summoned bed restD'oh n Illa went for a meeting. Now Roshni barged into Damini'z room n rued about her helpless conditionCryCryCry. D only event their company had was a formal party for investerz n it was perfectly arranged by Prithviz staff z welcome giftClapHug. Kakima had strongly protested to her idea of continuing on managing NZ sections eventsCryCry. She wanted her to explore her rootzOuchDeadShocked! Kakima! She was missing her badly. But had it not for kakima'z punishment, she thought, bro would have been here. Damini too, was missing Sameer, kaka n kakima. She suggested Roshni to go to Saxena house but it was of no use! Avni di had gone to her kaka'z wid Jidnyasa di, her cousin, who was visiting. Jiggy di actually was there since Roshni'z arrival, so they were now friendzSmile. But it was Pakhi, over whom Jiggy di n Roshni bonded big time. Now Pakhi was gone wid them as she was too little to be left without her mommaLOL! She got up to let Damini rest. Suddenly, Damini told her to seek Prithvi'z help s sprawling lawn n woodz of Gujral-Saxena joint property had Canal lining on other side. She never knew itClapDancingParty! She was too excited to wait for Prithvi to return from meeting z she was always a water baby. She decided to check d good spotz for snorkeling.

Roshni was enjoying d woodz. Up-down, left-right, forward-backward she loved it from all views. Navigation machine showed she was now near canal. She lit up at thought of itParty! She was almost on seventh heaven when she missed d earth n fell directly into a valleyOuch! She was bruised n shocked to find herself in trouble! She started finding navigation machine n walkie-talkie to ask Garden control room to find her n take her home. She almost collapsed on realizing it was resting on top from where she had d great fallDead. Now she started searching for road to go upwardz n soon realized d meaning of bhul-bhulaiyyaOuch! She cried out loud but in vain! She remembered all d devilz reside in cave in jungleDead! "Thatz y I hate roaming in jungle!" She cried unable to control herself.

Soon she sensed someone coming from behindShocked. She freaked out n hide behind d tree. Still a hand managed to make itz way on her shoulderShocked. She screamed n hand turned to cover her mouth! She bit it n away she ranLOL! Soon she realized it was Varun! She turned n again ran but this time directly into Varun's armzHug! He was shocked to deathShocked! She was cryin inconsolably. He tried pacifying her but in vain! He took her to his tent. He then offered water n then came chocolatez. She now had gathered composure. He started talkin about childhood memories to cheer her up while dressing her bruisesClap.

Varun : Remember how u used to be? Following me to my every footstep! So I used to get irritated n then u used to ask me innocently "y r u running away from me?"Big smile

(Roshni smiledApprove. Aha! This was d reasonSilly! Right from childhood, dumbo never answered when directly asked. He rightly became Lawyer!ROFL)

Roshni : N u used to offer me my fav milk chocolate to bribe me!

Varun : It was never to bribe u. U used to listen every word of mine if let to accompany   me. I guess even now u r doin d same! Following me to spoil my peace!LOL

Roshni was shocked at accusationAngry. She got miffed n turned to opposite direction just to realize she was by shore of canalDancing! Her hard work n bruises were negligible price when she saw beautiful nature at itz peak! She was tempted to jump in. but remembered bro says "Never to swim unknown waterz unless u r facing trouble! Always ask locals to accompanyStar." She looked at Varun wid loadz of hopezBlushing. He understood her heart, frowned n told her to stay away z bruises might worsen.

Now again she was fumingAngry! So Varun started enacting herLOL. Right from peeping into water to spot fish, sitting on edge of shore, dipping legs in water n even turning left n right! Roshni was getting annoyedAngry but got scared on hearing loud noise.Shocked Varun, in process to bother Roshni, actually lost control n fell into water much to her amusement n more so entertainmentROFLROFLROFL! She too, followed himBlushing. After water splashing session, Varun literally dragged her outEmbarrassed!

As Varun was again dressing her wounds, scolding her no end, Roshni was happy s new found animosity between them had endedBig smile. She came to conclusion that he was indeed just like she had thought him to beBlushing!

Varun got up to attend walkie-talkie. It was bhaiyya Prithvi telling him to find Roshni z neither her navigation machine was moving nor walkie-talkie responding! He told him she was safe n wid him. Upon learning about Roshni'z injuries, he insisted on them coming back urgently. Varun tried to reason him but he was not ready to listenCry.

Now it was Varun'z turn to burn d heels as his most beloved, most awaited weekend holiday plan went in fumes because of ROSHNI!!! 

Precap : Damini calls Prithvi to meet secretely. All at Saxena house assume him to b gone  meeting Janhvi, just when Janhvi enters to give Prithvi a surprise visit

Edited by priz_da - 28 December 2010 at 2:35pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

naina_i2000KhwahishPerspectives.Devil_Of_HeavenAnn_92Nan08

RagSia Goldie
RagSia
RagSia

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 2:18pm | IP Logged
hey guyz!
it opened new threadCry
I donno how to combine it
plz help to combine maine bana di jodi to make1
...Juhi._ IF-Rockerz
...Juhi._
...Juhi._

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 10:22pm | IP Logged
hiee my name is juhi 
i ll help u to combine the two parts c first open the 1st post of urs then go to the bottom of the page where u c quick reply option ..
there its written

Quick Reply

so u c an arrow at the last click that and u ll c the reply page open juss copy the new post and paste it here in the reply page....and it will b done and one the first part there is option edit click that and change the name of topic write part 2 added on 2nd page or watsoever it is..
hope this helps

n yaa nice FF do continue with it 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Khwahish..Waves..Devil_Of_HeavenRagSiaNan08

Perspectives. Goldie
Perspectives.
Perspectives.

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 12:01am | IP Logged
hey sneha....nice part

"Recently Ms. Damini Gujral inaugurated newest branch where u can go ski diving from car instead of helicopter combining wid returning on rock climbing!" ROFL loved this one....
varun aur rosh ki bachpan ki dushmani....so cute!
waitin for the next part..
Khwahish Senior Member
Khwahish
Khwahish

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 7:34am | IP Logged
nicely done sneha ...w8ng fr nxt part !!
-khwahishSmile
Devil_Of_Heaven Goldie
Devil_Of_Heaven
Devil_Of_Heaven

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 8:56am | IP Logged

hey 

awesome part.....Clap

loved varun and roshni....Heart

Recently Ms. Damini Gujral inaugurated newest branch where u can go ski diving from car instead of helicopter combining wid returning on rock climbing!   this was the best one......ClapROFL

nice ff.....do continue soon....Tongue

-mah

Nan08 IF-Sizzlerz
Nan08
Nan08

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 9:19am | IP Logged
good part Sneha... continue soon Smile
RagSia Goldie
RagSia
RagSia

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 10:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by deereyedgal504

hey sneha....nice part

"Recently Ms. Damini Gujral inaugurated newest branch where u can go ski diving from car instead of helicopter combining wid returning on rock climbing!" ROFL loved this one....
varun aur rosh ki bachpan ki dushmani....so cute!
waitin for the next part..
Thank u dearBig smile

Edited by priz_da - 14 February 2011 at 5:16am

Go to top