Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Yeah I ST is now more of a shaatir chor than Bunty πŸ˜†
Shizaru thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Imars99

When i see Shweta it remind me Bunty. πŸ˜‰

if you gave her an "essex facelift "she would resemble him in more ways than oneπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
ThatOneGuy thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shizaru

if you gave her an "essex facelift "she would resemble him in more ways than oneπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Please elaborate Nind jeeeeee πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
fire_gun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: DharmeshSir

Yeah I ST is now more of a shaatir chor than Bunty πŸ˜†

bunty showed what he was actuallyπŸ˜‰ but shweta pretended all the timeπŸ˜‰
Gujar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
OH people still active thought the threads would get shut down or something!!Will miss it! Infact already am have quite a hectic schedule coming up work related! Mihir any news about the rest of the gang : Ekta Mandy, MB etc Are they all gonna wait for next season or have they joined another thread if they have then i'll make time to come on & post for the sole purpose to tick people off only:), since I don't follow anything else, engaged in some intellectual debates over here since I had time to watch BB enjoyed it!
ThatOneGuy thumbnail
Originally posted by: prodigy007

OH people still active thought the threads would get shut down or something!!Will miss it! Infact already am have quite a hectic schedule coming up work related! Mihir any news about the rest of the gang : Ekta Mandy, MB etc Are they all gonna wait for next season or have they joined another thread if they have then i'll make time to come on & post for the sole purpose to tick people off only:), since I don't follow anything else, engaged in some intellectual debates over here since I had time to watch BB enjoyed it!

Oh yeah the forum gonna be active for about a week and then slow down and eventually zero activity πŸ˜†

I think they all are planning to go into either Zor Ka Jhatka(ZKJ), JDJ, or DID Doubles forums...most probably Zor ka jhatka....

ZKJ forum hasn't opened yet but im already active in JDJ and DID πŸ˜ƒ
Gujar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: DharmeshSir

I think they all are planning to go into either Zor Ka Jhatka(ZKJ), JDJ, or DID Doubles forums...most probably Zor ka jhatka....

ZKJ forum hasn't opened yet but im already active in JDJ and DID πŸ˜ƒ

Oh great how are those forums compared to this one! Dynamics wide?.Similar or more heated & volatile member wise.
ThatOneGuy thumbnail
Originally posted by: prodigy007

Oh great how are those forums compared to this one! Dynamics wide?.Similar or more heated & volatile member wise.

definitely there are only 2-3 forums which are as busy as Bigg Boss...BB is overcrowded πŸ˜†

but DID is like a home to me...the members are SUPER friendly and no or very rare heated/volatile members πŸ˜ƒ its awesome...

JDJ im not that active but isn't bad too...ZKJ forum hasn't opened yet...this is gonna be first season so no idea πŸ˜›