SHRAVAN LOSING RACE - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
my shravan is not a idiot.......samach gaya na arnab..........
he is grown up like tht......so cute......
i noticed tht shravan is riding a yellow bike.....& the precap shows a man in white bike falls......
so arnab......watch things carefully n' then comment........
my shravan is the best.......& saVan rockzzzzz....
Before I used to like his character..but the creatives had made his character TOTALLY IDIOTIC...They need to completely change his character (made him responsible)..thats what I feel......
Edited by arnabchaudhuri1 - 13 years ago
Originally posted by desi_lover_guy

you are idiot who says shravan idiot..... Plot will be like this he will fell down but will get up again and win race..... and biggest looser ranbeer will leave show..............

Saanchi-shravan ki jai hooo

Ek Jhutha, Cheater, Nalayek ladka ko kya HERO Kahu..u idiot..?
1)Pehle hi TARA Saath relation k waqt usne SAACHI K Saath kya kiya bhool gaye kya?
2)Biwi ko bhukha rakhke khud khana kha lia..
3)Biwi Ko B'DAY Gift RANVEER Ko cheat karke dia..
4)500rs ke job ko 5000rs ka job bolta hai
5)Hamesha jhooth bolta hai
6)Garage mein us ladki ko v jhooth bol raha hai aur paise le raha hai
7)kaam ke waqt woh gari k AC mein so jata hai...
WHATEVER PRATAP calls him is RIGHT..~ NALAYEK!!!!

AUR AGAR TUMHE AISE INSAAN HERO LAGTA HAI PHIR TO I CAN DEFINETELY GUESS THAT WHAT TYPE OF PERSON ARE U

But Arnab two things are really clear

Shravan has never cheated his wife and he has never disrespected his father  no matter how he was ridiculed - which shows how nice a person Shravan is .

He may be a bit stupid bit he is really nice and a perfect eye-candy for us . And in real life , we always have to tell lies . Whole world lies , every business tells lies. every advertisement shown on TV is based on lies.
Does rhe Excel surf powder really take out the dirt they show ? or The fair and lovely cream really make you that much fairer?

So why only blame Shravan? 

arnaab.......plz understand this........"no one is  perfect in this imperfect world"
like su said....".And in real life , we always have to tell lies . Whole world lies , every business tells lies. every advertisement shown on TV is based on lies."
arnaab....dosn't u ever lied ..????????????
r u tht much perfect.......?????????????
i've seen many serials with those "perfect" heroes......& i just hate such serials.......just...🀬......
bhph is a very light hearted simple story tht needs an imperfect hero..........i luv shravan........his imperfectness....itself........
Originally posted by arnabchaudhuri1

Ek Jhutha, Cheater, Nalayek ladka ko kya HERO Kahu..u idiot..?
1)Pehle hi TARA Saath relation k waqt usne SAACHI K Saath kya kiya bhool gaye kya?
2)Biwi ko bhukha rakhke khud khana kha lia..
3)Biwi Ko B'DAY Gift RANVEER Ko cheat karke dia..
4)500rs ke job ko 5000rs ka job bolta hai
5)Hamesha jhooth bolta hai
6)Garage mein us ladki ko v jhooth bol raha hai aur paise le raha hai
7)kaam ke waqt woh gari k AC mein so jata hai...
WHATEVER PRATAP calls him is RIGHT..~ NALAYEK!!!!

AUR AGAR TUMHE AISE INSAAN HERO LAGTA HAI PHIR TO I CAN DEFINETELY GUESS THAT WHAT TYPE OF PERSON ARE U

πŸ˜‰dont tell that you are ideal and perfect u never cheated...... I know what type of person I am ,,,,,, u dont need to worry abt me.... shravan is perfect whatever he did is just childish.... He can never hurt anyone intentionally..... When he was with Tara he didn't knew saanchi feelings for him when he realized thaat he became commited and loyal to saanchi....
What you call his lying habit, its actually smartness which matters most in this real world....
He is not telling lie to mandira,. if someone put gun on ur head and ask you to marry bobby darling will u not....
Dont tell me that you never misused office stuff.....

If you are really such a gr8 person who never cheat and lie and misuse any things then u are simply God what you are doing then in this Kalyug..... This world is not good enough for you....
And Shravan is so lovable that As far as girls are concerned , they would die for a person like Shravan rather than go for a Satyavan Yudhistira .

By the way Arjun was more successful with ladies than Yudhistira , not to mention Lord Krishana - the eternal lover boy.

@Arnab- I second you on the points you listed for Shravan. But he is gradually improving. And he will totally improve eventually. Besides, this is a serial, agar wo log yeh sab nahi dikhayenge, toh serial ek dum boring nahi ho jayega?....thoda bohot toh creative libearty lena hi padta hai CVs ko. Yeah, they are taking too much time in improving him, but i guess they will eventully. If u like the show, try to take certain things with a pinch of salt. We all do that, otherwise this forum had been flooded with these kinds of posts.πŸ˜†....

And plz, don't get personal here. It reflects on your personality as well.
Originally posted by desi_lover_guy

πŸ˜‰dont tell that you are ideal and perfect u never cheated...... I know what type of person I am ,,,,,, u dont need to worry abt me.... shravan is perfect whatever he did is just childish.... He can never hurt anyone intentionally..... When he was with Tara he didn't knew saanchi feelings for him when he realized thaat he became commited and loyal to saanchi....
What you call his lying habit, its actually smartness which matters most in this real world....
He is not telling lie to mandira,. if someone put gun on ur head and ask you to marry bobby darling will u not....
Dont tell me that you never misused office stuff.....

If you are really such a gr8 person who never cheat and lie and misuse any things then u are simply God what you are doing then in this Kalyug..... This world is not good enough for you....
hey go lucky........well done.......
what's the problen with u arnaab????????????????
we, bhph ians luv the imperfect hero itself.......
Originally posted by sunaina02

And Shravan is so lovable that As far as girls are concerned , they would die for a person like Shravan rather than go for a Satyavan Yudhistira .

By the way Arjun was more successful with ladies than Yudhistira , not to mention Lord Krishana - the eternal lover boy.

lol Su, you hit the jackpot there!πŸ˜‰...gals like a little "out going" kind of boys!πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰......No wonder, Lucky is so famous on the forum!πŸ˜‰ (Lucky i hope you take it sportingly!😊)