Bigg Boss Season 4

Disliking Samir Soni (Page 7)

Dimdim. IF-Rockerz
Dimdim.
Dimdim.

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 10:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shizaru

Originally posted by KripaRajput

Hmmm,  I missed all the fireworks...truly.   Next time there is any kind of attack PM me...will gang up and post on the thread. PM all those whom you can count on with the link to the thread it always works...Wink

That's what we did in our forum in JJKN....gang up kar ke bhaga dena chaiyye

KripaConfused you think bullying is the way forward in stopping people from creating or adding to negative threads?  CryCry

Far from it....I never said anything about BULLYING.  If everyone is allowed to have an opinion can't the fans decide together to write on the post. If the Newbie has the right to write his opinion why can't the fans work in the same way.

I m not attacking anyone...but sometimes there comes a point when ENOUGH IS ENOUGH. Every second thread is HATE SAMIR thread since the last two weeks. We have seen in this very forum how much HATRED was spilled against Veena and now Samir.

And  My request was for the FANS ( Samir's ) to IGNORE it in the first place.... And not replying....

Do read my very first POST. @ Honestly do you think such people are even bothered what others say.....( newbies and those who constantly write thread after thread).

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

prerna4rishav

MithiBani IF-Stunnerz
MithiBani
MithiBani

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 10:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prerna4rishav

MB -- This is my last post..

That might be a newbie, but she/he joined IF in 2005/2006.. Hence, it was not an MID as some people claimed..

Secondly, that week it was Veena fanz, who were coming up with nonsense, what type of nonsense you also know very well.. And yeah, no problem if you dont fnd those nonsense, because without any proper reason, you guys can bash Shweta no matter wht Sleepy I dont care anymore though becoz she has irritated everyone much for 13 long weeksWinkLOL.. Strange that you feel Veena Bashing was more than Shweta bashing.. Didnt experience that.. And anyways, Veena has done 10000 wrong things in the show for which starting from non-fanz to ST fanz to Sam fanz to Neutral - PROPER neutral viewers, everyone got disgusted with.. But as we can see, if Shweta had done SO many things, she wont have got SO much public support ya ! I dont need to say anything more Sleepy.. It's upto you guys !

Anyways.. It's good if that post got trashed becoz she/he bashed fellow members.. But frankly, even if it were a normal kind of post, then also those members would behave the same..

Over and out..

Peace <3

You didn't get my point at all. It's not about who gets what support. My thing is....Why endorse a post that comes in barging in here bashing fellow members while defending ST/Sam? Why?

And going by your dictionary, I 'bash' everyone, since a single negative line about a contestant is sometimes taken as a 'bash' by some people. So I don't care. Doesn't matter to me at all what you think I do about Shweta. Public support makes you happy. Fine...be happy. But like I said before, it's not about Shweta. It was about that member coming in here and calling others jealous and insecure ppl and you endorsing that. Sleepy 

Normal posts get turned into personal bashing threads coz some ppl just can't take one single sentence against their favorite. That's the basic problem. I'm kinda sick of all these bash fests against members here and ppl thinking it's alright.

Yeah, over and out. I'm done.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Ankur_1305roshniiprerna4rishav

prerna4rishav IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 10:08am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Ankur_1305

Dimdim. IF-Rockerz
Dimdim.
Dimdim.

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 10:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MithiBani

Kripa -

There you go..

Click here

Smile When u tell someone to stop bashing Shweta, this is what happens Thumbs Up

So what did that so called newbie expect?? Tears and apologies? Ermm That thread made no sense at all. Every contestant gets bashed here. Why get so sensitive about ST? What if everyone decided to create a thread like that...plz don't bash Dolly, Plz don't bash Sam, plz don't bash Veena....etc etc.....and that person started with..........I have observed that after yesterdays's nominations many jealous and insecured people hv started bashing shweta and Sameer on this forum to spread negativity against them. Please immediately stop all this nonsense.

Who is this person to come here and ask ppl to stop their 'nonsense'? Ermm And he wanted to be taken seriously? Haha!! LOL LOL What a joke!!

And this is for everyone who believes they can run off ppl from this friendly forum......Gang up kar ke bhagane ke sapne chod do. This forum belongs to everyone. Stop attacking ppl for their choices on a show.

Ohhh sure..MithiBani this is definitely a friendly forum. That's why there have be so many hate threads bringing not only the person but  unfortunately also her religion and nationality etc.

If you wanted this forum to be so friendly wish you would have put up a thread much earlier.

@ I was replying to Prerna'Rishav's link.......If the newbie can write..we fans are supposed to sit and read and ignore...correct...let's do it your way.

@ And as far as Bhaga dena is concerned do you really think a NEWBIE has anything good in mind while he or she spills so much hate in the forum? I m sorry but I don't see it. You have  problem with my bhaga dena advise but seem to have no opinion on this hate threads?  If you can have your opinion so can we  isn't it. ?

My request was only the  Samir FANS to ignore and not reply....if you can go and see the first post.

I never meant to create any friction on this forum....

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Ankur_1305prerna4rishavfire_gun

roshnii Goldie
roshnii
roshnii

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 10:28am | IP Logged

Kripa -

There you go..

Click here

Smile When u tell someone to stop bashing Shweta, this is what happens Thumbs Up

</div>
<div>So what did that so called newbie expect?? Tears and apologies? ErmmThat thread made no sense at all. Every contestant gets bashed here. Why get so sensitive about ST? What if everyone decided to create a thread like that<font color="#cc0000">...plz don't bash Dolly, Plz don't bash Sam, plz don't bash Veena</font>....etc etc.....and that person started with..........<font color="#3333ff">I have observed that after yesterdays's nominations many jealous and insecured people hv started bashing shweta and Sameer on this forum to spread negativity against them. Please immediately stop all this nonsense. </font>

</em>

<font color="#3333ff"><font color="#000000">Who is this person to come here and ask ppl to stop their 'nonsense'?</font><em> Ermm</font><font color="#000000">And he wanted to be taken seriously? Haha!! LOLLOLWhat a joke!! </font>

<font color="#0000ff" size="2">That's what we did in our forum in JJKN....gang up kar ke bhaga dena chaiyye </font>

And this is for everyone who believes they can run off ppl from this friendly forum......Gang up kar ke bhagane ke sapne chod do. This forum belongs to everyone. Stop attacking ppl for their choices on a show.

yes i agree wit da gang up part,they always do dat n den complain..
prerna4rishav IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 10:28am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Ankur_1305

MithiBani IF-Stunnerz
MithiBani
MithiBani

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 10:56am | IP Logged

Okie MB.. I got your point now Big smile

I think when it comes to Member Bashing, I also agree with you.. Everyone will.. Thumbs Up So why are we fighting when none of us supports Member-bashing LOL.. My point was, really a few fanz like Sahar, BB fan and some more, these Veena fanz are really insecure and all, and that day, i clearly remember, ST n Sam bashing threads started becoz veena was nominated .. So may be that member made the posts for those people.. If you feel that what you do is not bashing, then why to react on those posts which talks abt Bashing ?

Cool Wink

I was never fighting. I was just saying that a newbie's post calling other members jealous and insecure is not something to be touted as an example of 'trying to stop' hate threads. A nice friendly request would've been more appropriate but IMO even that will not work coz this is a free forum and ppl will post what they want. It's upto us to ignore or go head on with such abusive ppl who bash members coz they are pissed at their favs being 'bashed'. I react on 'member bashing', not contestant bashing. Bash/love/drool over whoever one wants. It's a free world. Wink

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Ankur_1305ShizaruDimdim.prerna4rishav

MithiBani IF-Stunnerz
MithiBani
MithiBani

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 11:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KripaRajput

So what did that so called newbie expect?? Tears and apologies? Ermm That thread made no sense at all. Every contestant gets bashed here. Why get so sensitive about ST? What if everyone decided to create a thread like that...plz don't bash Dolly, Plz don't bash Sam, plz don't bash Veena....etc etc.....and that person started with..........I have observed that after yesterdays's nominations many jealous and insecured people hv started bashing shweta and Sameer on this forum to spread negativity against them. Please immediately stop all this nonsense.

Who is this person to come here and ask ppl to stop their 'nonsense'? Ermm And he wanted to be taken seriously? Haha!! LOL LOL What a joke!!

Ohhh sure..MithiBani this is definitely a friendly forum. That's why there have be so many hate threads bringing not only the person but  unfortunately also her religion and nationality etc.

If you wanted this forum to be so friendly wish you would have put up a thread much earlier.

@ I was replying to Prerna'Rishav's link.......If the newbie can write..we fans are supposed to sit and read and ignore...correct...let's do it your way.

@ And as far as Bhaga dena is concerned do you really think a NEWBIE has anything good in mind while he or she spills so much hate in the forum? I m sorry but I don't see it. You have  problem with my bhaga dena advise but seem to have no opinion on this hate threads?  If you can have your opinion so can we  isn't it. ?

My request was only the  Samir FANS to ignore and not reply....if you can go and see the first post.

I never meant to create any friction on this forum....

This is a free forum and hence learn to live with 'hate threads' about contestants. That's the only advice I can dole out. Confused

What thread should I have put up? That ...Ppl get friendly and stop crticizing the contestants?? Why? Why should I? Everyone should be mature enough to handle what the other person says about a contestant on a show. 

And my way what? Disageering with a post that calls fellow members jealous and insecure?? And your way is what? Accept it when that newbie says..................I have observed that after yesterdays's nominations many jealous and insecured people hv started bashing shweta and Sameer on this forum to spread negativity against them. Please immediately stop all this nonsense. 

Your bhaga dena was meant for ppl who spoilt that newbie's thread....that's what I understood and Nind did too.......who didn't agree with his tone. And why should ppl agree with someone who is bashing fellow members coz of a contestant on a show.

And FYI, I like Sam but that post by that newbie was wrong. period.

Edited by MithiBani - 29 December 2010 at 11:07am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ankur_1305sunandshine

Go to top