Bigg Boss Season 4

Disliking Samir Soni (Page 6)

Khushi. IF-Sizzlerz
Khushi.
Khushi.

JJJKJF Banner Contest Winne

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 4:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prerna4rishav

I posted the same thing in other topic..

Shweta has faced MUCH MORE hatred and hate-posts throughout the season for NO apparent reasons.. Starting from Veena Malik Fanz to Non-fanz to everyone.. Why ? For no reason.. She has been bashed with more harsh words and 100 threads with same matter have been posted and we had to tolerate that.. So it's just been 1 week that Sameer Hate threads are there.. Mainly from Veena fanz.. Would advise to deal with it by ignoring that..

I just hate the biasedness of this forum.. I am SS fan too.. But when Shweta is bashed for no reason, I dont see any such posts.. Why ?

Anyways.. Good post Kripa Smile

Well said.
I wasnt active in IF BB forum and thats why wasnt able to reply to any such weird posts but will do so in futureWink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Prud123prerna4rishavfire_gun

prerna4rishav IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 4:23am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Faraan92

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 4:27am | IP Logged

Faraan92

Shizaru Goldie
Shizaru
Shizaru

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 5:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KripaRajput

Hmmm,  I missed all the fireworks...truly.   Next time there is any kind of attack PM me...will gang up and post on the thread. PM all those whom you can count on with the link to the thread it always works...Wink

That's what we did in our forum in JJKN....gang up kar ke bhaga dena chaiyye

KripaConfused you think bullying is the way forward in stopping people from creating or adding to negative threads?  CryCry

MithiBani

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 5:20am | IP Logged

MithiBani IF-Stunnerz
MithiBani
MithiBani

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 9:42am | IP Logged

Originally posted by MithiBani

Kripa -

There you go..

Click here

Smile When u tell someone to stop bashing Shweta, this is what happens Thumbs Up

So what did that so called newbie expect?? Tears and apologies? Ermm That thread made no sense at all. Every contestant gets bashed here. Why get so sensitive about ST? What if everyone decided to create a thread like that...plz don't bash Dolly, Plz don't bash Sam, plz don't bash Veena....etc etc.....and that person started with..........I have observed that after yesterdays's nominations many jealous and insecured people hv started bashing shweta and Sameer on this forum to spread negativity against them. Please immediately stop all this nonsense.

Who is this person to come here and ask ppl to stop their 'nonsense'? Ermm And he wanted to be taken seriously? Haha!! LOL LOL What a joke!!

That's what we did in our forum in JJKN....gang up kar ke bhaga dena chaiyye

And this is for everyone who believes they can run off ppl from this friendly forum......Gang up kar ke bhagane ke sapne chod do. This forum belongs to everyone. Stop attacking ppl for their choices on a show.

I already made a post in that newbie's thread.. Sleepy By discouraging that newbie's post, it was almost like supporting the abuses that they do for Shweta Sleepy

And that was only ONE post that I posted here.. It had happened before also LOLLOL As I said, I wanted to show the DSness of people, and I am done with it..

Samajhdaaro ke liye ishaara kaanfi hai Wink

So you mean to say when a newbie comes in and calls everyone 'jealous and insecured people' coz some ppl don't agree with his/her opinions on ST/Sam, he/she has the license to be abusive?? Ermm By agreeing and endorsing with that post you are agreeing to the tone and language used by that poster. I like Sam but if someone comes here and calls the rest of the posters 'jealous and insecure ppl' posting nonsense, I would not jump with joy and post the link wherever possible. It's an ugly post and bringing it up just to prove how your fav gets bashed is no good. EVERYONE gets bashed. All contestants. I've seen worse for Veena than I've ever seen for ST. Even though he/she was supporting Sam, I'm not supporting it coz it's plain wrong to post something as abusive as that. Hai kaun voh humein sikhane wala? Ermm

And samjhdaar aadmi ka ishaara nasty posts ko dobara surface karna nahin hota. Your Ishara is endorsing a post that is bashing fellow members. Confused

And how is that post of about bhagana 'kidding'?? Should I say the chamatkar/atyachar dialogue? Tongue
Shizaru Goldie
Shizaru
Shizaru

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 9:47am | IP Logged
going back onto topic I am sorry to have to say this but today I disliked Sameer...........or maybe I dislike BB for showing him in the poorest manner possible.............why is it that every build up to each exit is being made more and more shameful for the contestant leaving...........BB know exactly which buttons to press to get the best and worst out of each contestant

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 9:51am | IP Logged

Dimdim.

Go to top