Bigg Boss Season 4

India-Forums

   
Bigg Boss Season 4
Bigg Boss Season 4

Disliking Samir Soni (Page 5)

MithiBani IF-Stunnerz
MithiBani
MithiBani

Joined: 24 March 2006
Posts: 35490

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 4:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pulwasha

Originally posted by MithiBani

 
So what did that so called newbie expect?? Tears and apologies? Ermm That thread made no sense at all. Every contestant gets bashed here. Why get so sensitive about ST? What if everyone decided to create a thread like that...plz don't bash Dolly, Plz don't bash Sam, plz don't bash Veena....etc etc.....and that person started with..........I have observed that after yesterdays's nominations many jealous and insecured people hv started bashing shweta and Sameer on this forum to spread negativity against them. Please immediately stop all this nonsense.
 
Who is this person to come here and ask ppl to stop their 'nonsense'? Ermm And he wanted to be taken seriously? Haha!! LOL LOL What a joke!!
 
That's what we did in our forum in JJKN....gang up kar ke bhaga dena chaiyye
 
 
And this is for everyone who believes they can run off ppl from this friendly forum......Gang up kar ke bhagane ke sapne chod do. This forum belongs to everyone. Stop attacking ppl for their choices on a show.
 
i bash/critisize Shweta infront of everybody.. and i dont need a MID for that.. i dont like shweta.. she is fake.. she is arrogant.. she is dislikable.. bolo kya karlega koi.. ab to main thak gayi hoon ye dramaybaazi dekh dekh ke..
 
I know. Chill and live and let live. Shweta na ho gayi Mughleazam ki Madhubala ho gayi. Ermm LOL
The thread was going fine until the unnecessary Shweta policing. That post that newbie made was insulting and we have to be reminded about it? Why?? Sleepy Sleepy
 
.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.Arjunaxeion

-MakhanMalaai- IF-Stunnerz
-MakhanMalaai-
-MakhanMalaai-

Joined: 20 August 2007
Posts: 47564

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 4:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MithiBani

Originally posted by Pulwasha

 
i bash/critisize Shweta infront of everybody.. and i dont need a MID for that.. i dont like shweta.. she is fake.. she is arrogant.. she is dislikable.. bolo kya karlega koi.. ab to main thak gayi hoon ye dramaybaazi dekh dekh ke..
 
I know. Chill and live and let live. Shweta na ho gayi Mughleazam ki Madhubala ho gayi. Ermm LOL
The thread was going fine until the unnecessary Shweta policing. That post that newbie made was insulting and we have to be reminded about it? Why?? Sleepy Sleepy
 
.
 
true.. i dnt know why and from where does ST have to be present in every single thing said on this forum.. this is pathetic..Madhubala agar sun leti to doob marti..LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

.Monami.axeionThatOneGuyMithiBani

FavFav Newbie
FavFav
FavFav

Joined: 10 December 2010
Posts: 47

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 4:57pm | IP Logged
OMG I cant get over how much he is sulking and for how long on such a petty matter. 
He is a Civilised version of Dolly - Both of them, if they dont get their way are not happy campers. 
Hope its a double eviction, and both dolly and sameer go.Dead

ilm25 Senior Member
ilm25
ilm25

Joined: 05 October 2008
Posts: 515

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 7:26pm | IP Logged
dont like sameer...he is such a immature small minded egotistical idiot...dont know how neelam puts up with him...Dead
ashasvi Groupbie
ashasvi
ashasvi

Joined: 14 July 2006
Posts: 68

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 9:59pm | IP Logged
i SUpport sameer and shweta ...
i have no offence of the sameer haters but i wud def say WHY DA HECK U LIKE DOLLY AND THAT LOOSER KHALI !! ..
what  did u c on them ? .. they say they dnt back bite .. but we see them doing this all the time !! .. main person is dolly man .. she is kinda chupa rustam .. peechey se choora ghopnewali .. JUST REQUESTIINGG TO VOTE FOR SAM AND SHWETA!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Arpitachohan

Ankur_1305 Senior Member
Ankur_1305
Ankur_1305

Joined: 15 October 2010
Posts: 896

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 9:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by FavFav

OMG I cant get over how much he is sulking and for how long on such a petty matter. 
He is a Civilised version of Dolly - Both of them, if they dont get their way are not happy campers. 
Hope its a double eviction, and both dolly and sameer go.Dead



@a Civilised version of Dolly...Smile
@
if they dont get their way are not happy campers. SmileSmile

______

If you can't see the bright side of life, polish the dull side.

chinky80 Goldie

Joined: 30 January 2010
Posts: 2300

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 3:58am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kakka_ji_kahinMithiBani

kakka_ji_kahin Goldie
kakka_ji_kahin
kakka_ji_kahin

Joined: 27 October 2010
Posts: 1169

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 4:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashasvi

i SUpport sameer and shweta ...
i have no offence of the sameer haters but i wud def say WHY DA HECK U LIKE DOLLY AND THAT LOOSER KHALI !! ..
what  did u c on them ? .. they say they dnt back bite .. but we see them doing this all the time !! .. main person is dolly man .. she is kinda chupa rustam .. peechey se choora ghopnewali .. JUST REQUESTIINGG TO VOTE FOR SAM AND SHWETA!!!
btw before requesting have you yourself voted?? :)

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Disliking a person

Author: avadvani   Replies: 2   Views: 357

avadvani 2 357 16 January 2007 at 3:46pm by archangel

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bigg Boss Season 4 Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index