Bigg Boss Season 4

Disliking Samir Soni (Page 4)

Soni_007 Groupbie
Soni_007
Soni_007

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 3:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kuttabhai

Originally posted by TheDilettante

That's exactly why I think it's Sameer's time to leave. The pairs will be intact and drama will continue as Dolly will pick on something or the other as per BB's instructions. She is our Pravesh Rana. No chance to win but fultoo entertainment.

That investment banker Soni probably analyzed all this hence the irritation and sulking. LOL

Hindsight, one more week so no need for Dolly kind of entertainment. So she could leave too. May be BB will mess with Khali for eating 2.5 crore and doing zilch.

I think Khali has an agreement with BB that he won't take 1 crore from them if he wins the show.

BB has already spent 1 crore on his food and baki ke chochle ........

Yeah dolly should stay untill finals .......like pravesh rama ......if she saves this eviction, I am sure everyone in the house will feel insecure Smile

I think its time for dolly to go she has not contributed much to the show's entertainment factor except for the Veena & Ashmit fight last week. Plus now that she is up against Shweta and Samir i want her to be gone for good! and hopefully thats the last there is to see of dolly Bandra. VOTE FOR SAMIR 2 WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rekhab25.Monami.

MithiBani IF-Stunnerz
MithiBani
MithiBani

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 3:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by prerna4rishav

Kripa -

There you go..

Click here

Smile When u tell someone to stop bashing Shweta, this is what happens Thumbs Up

So what did that so called newbie expect?? Tears and apologies? Ermm That thread made no sense at all. Every contestant gets bashed here. Why get so sensitive about ST? What if everyone decided to create a thread like that...plz don't bash Dolly, Plz don't bash Sam, plz don't bash Veena....etc etc.....and that person started with..........I have observed that after yesterdays's nominations many jealous and insecured people hv started bashing shweta and Sameer on this forum to spread negativity against them. Please immediately stop all this nonsense.

Who is this person to come here and ask ppl to stop their 'nonsense'? Ermm And he wanted to be taken seriously? Haha!! LOL LOL What a joke!!

That's what we did in our forum in JJKN....gang up kar ke bhaga dena chaiyye

And this is for everyone who believes they can run off ppl from this friendly forum......Gang up kar ke bhagane ke sapne chod do. This forum belongs to everyone. Stop attacking ppl for their choices on a show.

Edited by MithiBani - 28 December 2010 at 4:01pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

hppppp.ArjunTheDilettanteaxeion

.Monami. IF-Dazzler
.Monami.
.Monami.

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 3:43pm | IP Logged
dat aurat made a mess out of the drama task
it wus so damn boring! wit ashmit playg dolly... i ddnt even need 2 reduce d volume of ma telly!!

cud hav been entertainin......  she spoilt it :P mrs bb entertainer

MithiBani IF-Stunnerz
MithiBani
MithiBani

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 3:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by monami18385

dat aurat made a mess out of the drama task
it wus so damn boring! wit ashmit playg dolly... i ddnt even need 2 reduce d volume of ma telly!!

cud hav been entertainin......  she spoilt it :P mrs bb entertainer

Dolly?? She just has to ignite whatever she can to create an explosive situation. She's on BB's personal payroll. Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

axeion

.Monami. IF-Dazzler
.Monami.
.Monami.

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 3:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MithiBani

Dolly?? She just has to ignite whatever she can to create an explosive situation. She's on BB's personal payroll. Tongue

i had been quit pleased.. dt finally an entertaing task.. and it wud b so much fun : ) n laffs....
bt it wus so dissappointin n ridiculous!! she wus so hypd abt playg veena... wt x factor did she add in... dolly polly tolly golly : |

she certainly is.. fr dt reason only.. i hpe she;s shown d door!

MithiBani

MithiBani IF-Stunnerz
MithiBani
MithiBani

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 4:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by monami18385

i had been quit pleased.. dt finally an entertaing task.. and it wud b so much fun : ) n laffs....
bt it wus so dissappointin n ridiculous!! she wus so hypd abt playg veena... wt x factor did she add in... dolly polly tolly golly : |

she certainly is.. fr dt reason only.. i hpe she;s shown d door!

I think sadly, Sammy might leave this friday. But Dolly should be the one to go. Ho gaya uska kaam yahan. No more masala from her. She's just annoying now.

axeion

-MakhanMalaai- IF-Stunnerz
-MakhanMalaai-
-MakhanMalaai-

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 4:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MithiBani

Originally posted by prerna4rishav

Kripa -

There you go..

Click here

Smile When u tell someone to stop bashing Shweta, this is what happens Thumbs Up

So what did that so called newbie expect?? Tears and apologies? Ermm That thread made no sense at all. Every contestant gets bashed here. Why get so sensitive about ST? What if everyone decided to create a thread like that...plz don't bash Dolly, Plz don't bash Sam, plz don't bash Veena....etc etc.....and that person started with..........I have observed that after yesterdays's nominations many jealous and insecured people hv started bashing shweta and Sameer on this forum to spread negativity against them. Please immediately stop all this nonsense.

Who is this person to come here and ask ppl to stop their 'nonsense'? Ermm And he wanted to be taken seriously? Haha!! LOL LOL What a joke!!

That's what we did in our forum in JJKN....gang up kar ke bhaga dena chaiyye

And this is for everyone who believes they can run off ppl from this friendly forum......Gang up kar ke bhagane ke sapne chod do. This forum belongs to everyone. Stop attacking ppl for their choices on a show.

i bash/critisize Shweta infront of everybody.. and i dont need a MID for that.. i dont like shweta.. she is fake.. she is arrogant.. she is dislikable.. bolo kya karlega koi.. ab to main thak gayi hoon ye dramaybaazi dekh dekh ke..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

axeionTheRowdiestMithiBani

Millie. IF-Dazzler
Millie.
Millie.

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 4:19pm | IP Logged
isnt samir behaving a bit too strangely after nominations

Go to top