Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
Okie MB.. I got your point now πŸ˜ƒ

I think when it comes to Member Bashing, I also agree with you.. Everyone will.. πŸ‘πŸΌ So why are we fighting when none of us supports Member-bashing πŸ˜†.. My point was, really a few fanz like Sahar, BB fan and some more, these Veena fanz are really insecure and all, and that day, i clearly remember, ST n Sam bashing threads started becoz veena was nominated .. So may be that member made the posts for those people.. If you feel that what you do is not bashing, then why to react on those posts which talks abt Bashing ?

Cool πŸ˜‰
Dimdim thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: MithiBani

So what did that so called newbie expect?? Tears and apologies? πŸ€” That thread made no sense at all. Every contestant gets bashed here. Why get so sensitive about ST? What if everyone decided to create a thread like that...plz don't bash Dolly, Plz don't bash Sam, plz don't bash Veena....etc etc.....and that person started with..........I have observed that after yesterdays's nominations many jealous and insecured people hv started bashing shweta and Sameer on this forum to spread negativity against them. Please immediately stop all this nonsense.

Who is this person to come here and ask ppl to stop their 'nonsense'? πŸ€” And he wanted to be taken seriously? Haha!! πŸ˜† πŸ˜† What a joke!!

And this is for everyone who believes they can run off ppl from this friendly forum......Gang up kar ke bhagane ke sapne chod do. This forum belongs to everyone. Stop attacking ppl for their choices on a show.

Ohhh sure..MithiBani this is definitely a friendly forum. That's why there have be so many hate threads bringing not only the person but  unfortunately also her religion and nationality etc.

If you wanted this forum to be so friendly wish you would have put up a thread much earlier.

@ I was replying to Prerna'Rishav's link.......If the newbie can write..we fans are supposed to sit and read and ignore...correct...let's do it your way.

@ And as far as Bhaga dena is concerned do you really think a NEWBIE has anything good in mind while he or she spills so much hate in the forum? I m sorry but I don't see it. You have  problem with my bhaga dena advise but seem to have no opinion on this hate threads?  If you can have your opinion so can we  isn't it. ?

My request was only the  Samir FANS to ignore and not reply....if you can go and see the first post.

I never meant to create any friction on this forum....

roshnii thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MithiBani

</div>
<div>So what did that so called newbie expect?? Tears and apologies? πŸ€”That thread made no sense at all. Every contestant gets bashed here. Why get so sensitive about ST? What if everyone decided to create a thread like that<font color="#cc0000">...plz don't bash Dolly, Plz don't bash Sam, plz don't bash Veena</font>....etc etc.....and that person started with..........<font color="#3333ff">I have observed that after yesterdays's nominations many jealous and insecured people hv started bashing shweta and Sameer on this forum to spread negativity against them. Please immediately stop all this nonsense. </font>

</em>

<font color="#3333ff"><font color="#000000">Who is this person to come here and ask ppl to stop their 'nonsense'?</font><em> πŸ€”</font><font color="#000000">And he wanted to be taken seriously? Haha!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†What a joke!! </font>

And this is for everyone who believes they can run off ppl from this friendly forum......Gang up kar ke bhagane ke sapne chod do. This forum belongs to everyone. Stop attacking ppl for their choices on a show.

yes i agree wit da gang up part,they always do dat n den complain..
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Kripa... Hugs yaar πŸ€—

I love all the positive people and all the positivity around.. You certainly spread positivity so πŸ€— from me 😊..

I agree to your thread.. And see, many people did πŸ˜ƒ
MithiBani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: prerna4rishav

Okie MB.. I got your point now πŸ˜ƒ

I think when it comes to Member Bashing, I also agree with you.. Everyone will.. πŸ‘πŸΌ So why are we fighting when none of us supports Member-bashing πŸ˜†.. My point was, really a few fanz like Sahar, BB fan and some more, these Veena fanz are really insecure and all, and that day, i clearly remember, ST n Sam bashing threads started becoz veena was nominated .. So may be that member made the posts for those people.. If you feel that what you do is not bashing, then why to react on those posts which talks abt Bashing ?

Cool πŸ˜‰

I was never fighting. I was just saying that a newbie's post calling other members jealous and insecure is not something to be touted as an example of 'trying to stop' hate threads. A nice friendly request would've been more appropriate but IMO even that will not work coz this is a free forum and ppl will post what they want. It's upto us to ignore or go head on with such abusive ppl who bash members coz they are pissed at their favs being 'bashed'. I react on 'member bashing', not contestant bashing. Bash/love/drool over whoever one wants. It's a free world. πŸ˜‰
MithiBani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: KripaRajput

Ohhh sure..MithiBani this is definitely a friendly forum. That's why there have be so many hate threads bringing not only the person but  unfortunately also her religion and nationality etc.

If you wanted this forum to be so friendly wish you would have put up a thread much earlier.

@ I was replying to Prerna'Rishav's link.......If the newbie can write..we fans are supposed to sit and read and ignore...correct...let's do it your way.

@ And as far as Bhaga dena is concerned do you really think a NEWBIE has anything good in mind while he or she spills so much hate in the forum? I m sorry but I don't see it. You have  problem with my bhaga dena advise but seem to have no opinion on this hate threads?  If you can have your opinion so can we  isn't it. ?

My request was only the  Samir FANS to ignore and not reply....if you can go and see the first post.

I never meant to create any friction on this forum....

This is a free forum and hence learn to live with 'hate threads' about contestants. That's the only advice I can dole out. πŸ˜•

What thread should I have put up? That ...Ppl get friendly and stop crticizing the contestants?? Why? Why should I? Everyone should be mature enough to handle what the other person says about a contestant on a show. 

And my way what? Disageering with a post that calls fellow members jealous and insecure?? And your way is what? Accept it when that newbie says..................I have observed that after yesterdays's nominations many jealous and insecured people hv started bashing shweta and Sameer on this forum to spread negativity against them. Please immediately stop all this nonsense. 

Your bhaga dena was meant for ppl who spoilt that newbie's thread....that's what I understood and Nind did too.......who didn't agree with his tone. And why should ppl agree with someone who is bashing fellow members coz of a contestant on a show.

And FYI, I like Sam but that post by that newbie was wrong. period.

Edited by MithiBani - 13 years ago
theindustrymonk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
It's so funny..... topic will be something totally different and people start writting 'I hate Shweta, she is fake, she is arrogant, do whatever you want'....

Arre what will we do...?????

And Shweta doesn't even know any of us and I guess never will..... let alone caring about whether we love her or hate her...... So our opinions and likes and dislikes really don't matter anywhere....

In this post and in the one by Buntyii what was the need for Shweta Bashing...??? He said He is a ST/Sam fan.. You could have bashed Sam but no St is this St is that.... Fine what can we do...????

And if we defend ST you have a problem with that... Like it's a crime to defend one's favourite....

Someone said here on this Post why does ST get so much importance..??? That's because you guys give her..... not us...... Now don't talk about St here or in for example Buntii's Post... And nobody will talk about her......

Faltu ka she is bad she is bad.... So..????? Keep spitting at the moon will it reach the moon...????? The Moon doesn't even know that you are spitting nor that we are throwing roses at it.....

And Buntyii should not judge other forum members.... That's wrong...... Not with you on that Buntyii.....

I guess this is what was fantasised as the virtual world... I guess none of us have seen each other... Don't know whether the person's profile you are friends with is a lie or a fact... Someone could be a guy posing as a girl and typing or vice versa... But we make friendships and have attachments and dislikes and enemies and have ego hassels..... 

Amazing world we live in... They say it's become small... Yes because our patience, our tolerance, our characters have become small.....

God Bless Us All......

ashasvi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kakka_ji_kahin

btw before requesting have you yourself voted?? :)

oh yea i did ...  weather m not in india .. ive been sending sms by paying extra ..
by doing international sms ...
SOO I WOULD ALSO REQUEST PPLS TO VOTE FOR THEMM !!!! :)