India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 4
Bigg Boss Season 4

Disliking Samir Soni

Dimdim. IF-Rockerz
Dimdim.
Dimdim.

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
Of  late there is too much of HATE going around about Samir Soni.  There are couple of people here whose THREADS are Hate Samir all the time. They say the same thing in all their threads. Its nothing but character assassination and mud slinging.

I perfectly understand that some of  you dislike Samir. And have no issues with your opinion.

This is a request to all the others who are Samir's Fans and TOLERATE Samir to ignore the obvious threads and the best way to do so is READ it and Not REPLY to it.

Thanks from another SS fan ..Samir and Shweta Fan.

Edited by KripaRajput - 28 December 2010 at 1:46pm

The following 31 member(s) liked the above post:

minikiEnchuflaAdityaJ007Soni_007Homer.SKriti_Swiftyrahulbosekathy2010gehna2004RarewatcherArpitachohanPrud123rose-girlrekhab25bratz007Mehr-kwicked galakramabsShizaruSamrenehpppppcl0wn.Monami..Arjun-Mink-Real.MadridMeehak.tiny15ibelieveinpinkfire_gunprerna4rishav

.Arjun IF-Rockerz

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

RarewatcherSphallolaliaShizaruMehr-kSamrenetiny15

Dimdim. IF-Rockerz
Dimdim.
Dimdim.

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 1:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kuttabhai

lets keep fingers crossed for Fridays results Smile

This Friday is the Final???
prerna4rishav IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 1:51pm | IP Logged

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Kriti_SwiftyRarewatcherPrud123rose-girlakramabsMarz_Mahira_fanKhushi.fire_guntiny15Gauahargeous_NFaraan92

Dimdim. IF-Rockerz
Dimdim.
Dimdim.

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by prerna4rishav

I posted the same thing in other topic..

Shweta has faced MUCH MORE hatred and hate-posts throughout the season for NO apparent reasons.. Starting from Veena Malik Fanz to Non-fanz to everyone.. Why ? For no reason.. She has been bashed with more harsh words and 100 threads with same matter have been posted and we had to tolerate that.. So it's just been 1 week that Sameer Hate threads are there.. Mainly from Veena fanz.. Would advise to deal with it by ignoring that..

I just hate the biasedness of this forum.. I am SS fan too.. But when Shweta is bashed for no reason, I dont see any such posts.. Why ?

Anyways.. Good post Kripa Smile

I personally don't reply to any of these posts be it against Shweta or Samir.

But this is too much yaar...Why can't they just leave the Sam Shweta alone.

Edited by KripaRajput - 28 December 2010 at 1:54pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Kriti_SwiftyArpitachohanPrud123RarewatcherSamreneprerna4rishavtiny15

fire_gun IF-Stunnerz
fire_gun
fire_gun

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 1:55pm | IP Logged

Shweta has faced MUCH MORE hatred and hate-posts throughout the season for NO apparent reasons.. Starting from Veena Malik Fanz to Non-fanz to everyone.. Why ? For no reason.. She has been bashed with more harsh words and 100 threads with same matter have been posted and we had to tolerate that.. So it's just been 1 week that Sameer Hate threads are there.. Mainly from Veena fanz.. Would advise to deal with it by ignoring that..

I just hate the biasedness of this forum.. I am SS fan too.. But when Shweta is bashed for no reason, I dont see any such posts.. Why ?

because peoplehere taken u people as granted when it comes shweta ..they know very well that u people will take care of shweta and shweta is large fan following compare to anyone because of"kaasauti zindagi kii"Wink  so shweta doesn;t reuqired this kind of threadWink

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

gehna2004Kriti_SwiftyPrud123ArpitachohantheindustrymonkRarewatcherDimdim.prerna4rishav

prerna4rishav IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 1:58pm | IP Logged

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Prud123Dimdim.fire_guntiny15Faraan92

Dimdim. IF-Rockerz
Dimdim.
Dimdim.

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by fire_gun

because peoplehere taken u people as granted when it comes shweta ..they know very well that u people will take care of shweta and shweta is large fan following compare to anyone because of"kaasauti zindagi kii"Wink  so shweta doesn;t reuqired this kind of threadWink

You may be right about it...Shweta has a big fan base . I decided to put this thread bec I was tired of the threads...Anyway its just a request...god knows who will heed it...LOL.

Having said this ..I will be happy if any of them win...

@ Prerna Rishav maybe one of you should have put a thread like this before.LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Kriti_Swiftykellystiny15prerna4rishavfire_gun

Go to top