Dill Mill Gaye

India-Forums

   
Dill Mill Gaye
Dill Mill Gaye

KAJEN~Destined2Love427~I'mGladWeShareASecretOrTwo (Page 145)

abhi_12 IF-Sizzlerz
abhi_12
abhi_12

Joined: 21 September 2009
Posts: 18411

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 9:27am | IP Logged
This is Jessy. I banned my account I requested it myself. Coz you know my exams r coming up and I tried to stay away from IF and study but didnt work so its banned now till my exams r finished. I can still log in but cant access PM or any other type of contact. When I logged in apparently the like button still worked so clicked like to see if it works and it did. I stalked you guyz for some time. Its not a prank. I am sorry.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ammyridz600

ammyridz600 IF-Stunnerz
ammyridz600
ammyridz600

Joined: 21 May 2010
Posts: 32095

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 9:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by taniyaarman

Originally posted by ammyridz600

[QUOTE=taniyaarman]

kajen rocksssssssssssssssssssEmbarrassed
Armaan
Riddhima
Armaan
Riddhima
Armaan

Love this hug n convo

Missing KajenCry

dost our kajen as AR first first epiSmile
they were soooooo good actingwiseBig smile
kajen was always confortable wiz each otherEmbarrassed
thats why i love them sooo muchHeart

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

taniyaarmanabhi_12

taniyaarman IF-Rockerz
taniyaarman
taniyaarman

Joined: 03 June 2010
Posts: 8570

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 9:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Esha.ARian4rlyf

This is Jessy. I banned my account I requested it myself. Coz you know my exams r coming up and I tried to stay away from IF and study but didnt work so its banned now till my exams r finished. I can still log in but cant access PM or any other type of contact. When I logged in apparently the like button still worked so clicked like to see if it works and it did. I stalked you guyz for some time. Its not a prank. I am sorry.


CryCry why she keep giving this shocksCry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

abhi_12ammyridz600

-Moni- IF-Stunnerz
-Moni-
-Moni-

Joined: 21 December 2007
Posts: 30884

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 9:29am | IP Logged
Esha I don't watch any drama...star one shows are also stupid...I had so much of tolerance with DMG...I could sit through stupid tracks with a smile on my face...can't do it with other showsLOL...

new thread is not made...are we that fast??Stern Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

taniyaarmanabhi_12

taniyaarman IF-Rockerz
taniyaarman
taniyaarman

Joined: 03 June 2010
Posts: 8570

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 9:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ammyridz600

Originally posted by taniyaarman

Originally posted by ammyridz600

[QUOTE=taniyaarman]

kajen rocksssssssssssssssssssEmbarrassed
Armaan
Riddhima
Armaan
Riddhima
Armaan

Love this hug n convo

Missing KajenCry

dost our kajen as AR first first epiSmile
they were soooooo good actingwiseBig smile
kajen was always confortable wiz each otherEmbarrassed
thats why i love them sooo muchHeart

same here

They took all scenes on other level itself

Both were bliss to watch

Love them from Kaisa hai yeh nasha to Asmani rang ho

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

abhi_12

ammyridz600 IF-Stunnerz
ammyridz600
ammyridz600

Joined: 21 May 2010
Posts: 32095

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 9:29am | IP Logged
i think this scene was more hawter than z season 2 one

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

fafitaniyaarmanabhi_12

taniyaarman IF-Rockerz
taniyaarman
taniyaarman

Joined: 03 June 2010
Posts: 8570

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 9:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ammyridz600

i think this scene was more hawter than z season 2 one

agreed..

here Basket acted like Armaan


woooowww amazing it was

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

abhi_12ammyridz600

abhi_12 IF-Sizzlerz
abhi_12
abhi_12

Joined: 21 September 2009
Posts: 18411

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 9:30am | IP Logged
LOL TANiiii! We need 2 slow down as Next thread isnt read or we need to shift to some Cc!Smile Plus JESSY Has become an expert in giving sudden shocks!LOL

ISHiiii so early 2 bed! Good Girl, huh! KAJENITE!Hug

MONiii yup True! But atleast Star1 shows are a little Light hearted & not as Dramatic as StarPlus shows!Smile



Edited by Esha.ARian4rlyf - 29 December 2010 at 9:32am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Moni-ammyridz600

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
KaJen GR8 Interview.CheckPg15/16/17forPics;

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 53 54

Author: Dhw@ni   Replies: 424   Views: 49005

Dhw@ni 424 49005 27 July 2011 at 10:14am by swashbuckling
MonaVMGall//GettingClosed:)MyNoteonPg#27:)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 27 28

Author: Mona1993   Replies: 219   Views: 18437

Mona1993 219 18437 07 July 2011 at 2:37am by swashbuckling
KaJen and KaJen

Author: xogopi1022   Replies: 7   Views: 2891

xogopi1022 7 2891 18 November 2010 at 10:16pm by Sw33t_Poison
KaJen!!! KaJen!!! KaJen!!!

Author: exquisite.   Replies: 6   Views: 6057

exquisite. 6 6057 16 March 2010 at 4:12am by *Shruti*
KaJen's chemistry..(kajen fans)

Author: -Hoor-   Replies: 3   Views: 3505

-Hoor- 3 3505 18 April 2009 at 6:01am by -Hoor-

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Dill Mill Gaye Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index