LOVEE the way Maan pulls geet towards..

notfadedaway thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

OMG! ;O

I just love the way Maan pulls Geet towards himself..towards his body..how he grabbed her waist and pulled her towards himself was AMAZING! :))

LOVE the part where he was pretending to exericse and geet was cleaning! hahah! LOLS! omg! thats hilarious! and how he said..shaadi ke baad meri kya haal hogaya..πŸ˜†πŸ˜† his expression was soo funny!

Shukran Allah seq was shot beautifullly..love the editing! :)) they are soo in love and how maan said I love you with his hands folded on his chest! TOTALLY MSK STYLE :P

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anuandavi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
I laughed my heart out when Maan starts exercising and dadi says, sehat bana lo. shadi k baad to bahut dhulai hogi.. ha ha ha
And the way he said, shadi k baad to meri koi hesiyat hi nahi rahegi. Loved his expressions and then the smile when he saw Geet fumbling for words.... Too good
macho_muffin thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
OMGG i know.....today's episode was just perfect!.....it had all the elements in it!πŸ˜‰
well ofcourse i am excluding arjun-annie's scenesπŸ˜†
omg him exercising was just hilarious....and on top of that, what kind of exercises was he doing in the first place?πŸ˜†
i agree....his expressions when geet pulled him were to die for!...*hai rabba* have mercy on us poor souls!πŸ˜†
and the song...omgg awww it was soo beautiful....everything from the editing to their romance to the fake snow....simply perfecto!😳
needless to say, i loved today's episode....once again, excluding you know what!πŸ˜†
LuvScooby thumbnail
Maan is such a man, so manly, haye 😍
neet2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3

same here cant wait for tmrrooo 😳

roseinbloom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
My thoughts exactlyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy <3!

Best scene of today:

Maan pretending to do push-ups (that too on his bedroom door! 🀣...oh and later pretending to FLEX his shoulders LMAO!) and Geet pretending to clean a spotless lamp (and then bumping into Maan when asked to go get Nakewl 🀣).

Mein tau kursi se gir gaye thi hus hus ke yaar!

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

..Naina.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
LOL I just about died laughing as I watched Maan go from romancing to exercising....Only he would do something as brainless as that.....he's sonot Mr. Khadoos anymore...he's not Mr. Romantic 🀣🀣
RiMa_972 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I just loved the part when Dadi came in!! Hilarious!! All three of the,m were good...and when Geet was going to call Nakul and bumped into Maan...I just loved the way he nodded his head and asked her to go!! Chooo Chweet!!!
.Lina. thumbnail
i luv THEM jus together. 😍
misty_drastifan thumbnail
same here
i am also waiting for Maneet magic
cvs should add more fun moments like this
Dadi Geet Maan, Adi combinations are tooooooooooooooooo good
instead of Annie and Arjun CV's should use Adi and Pinky, Tasha and Romeo