Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

What an awesomee convo

wida IF-Stunnerz
wida
wida

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
thee phone call..the dialooguess gosh soo perfectt
i called you to tell you that i will keep calling you haihaii arjunn you soo goodd
and arohii strongg girl.. .. wowww
really amazingg chemistry was showns while they were not together..soo amazingg

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

khalida4uishikaek43rasika_DS.Mandy.Siddhi_Anjalii...xXxMariaa.SGshibz

Anjalii...xXx IF-Sizzlerz
Anjalii...xXx
Anjalii...xXx

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
i so agree wid u...that scene put shivers down my spine..Day Dreaming....hayee arjun looked so hot den too..LOL..Blushing..loved the dialouges and i also loved the part arjun said he's always guna keep callin her..aww..Heart...and den I love you....Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ishikaek43rasika_DS

khalida4u Senior Member
khalida4u
khalida4u

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 1:47pm | IP Logged
i 100%ly agree with u.i loved arjuhi soooooo much today specially during the phone call scene.both of their expressions were unexplainable.muahhhhhhh arjohi.go forward.
Mariaa.SG IF-Sizzlerz
Mariaa.SG
Mariaa.SG

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 2:16pm | IP Logged
Both Were Looking Like Husband-Wife LOL Soo Cuute Embarrassed Loved Their Convo Soo Muuch Heart
Its Why I Totally Agree With Youu Deear ClapLove Theem

ishikaek43 Senior Member
ishikaek43
ishikaek43

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 2:52pm | IP Logged
Actually it was a treat to watch this scene... After a two weeks crying i felt this one different and welcoming.
Hip hip hurray !!! For arjuns determination ... Comon arjun make arohi go week on her knees and win over her love all over once again.
.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 8:27pm | IP Logged
I loved their conversation, Arjun telling Arohi he would make the impossible possible and would win her back was so good! My favorite part though was him confessing his love to her. Arohi really needs to start following her heart, she knows Arjun is speaking the truth and wants to be with him. Chiku is cute but he is not who she loves and she won't be happy with him.
Saydie Goldie
Saydie
Saydie

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 8:30pm | IP Logged

I loved how he finally told her he loved her..she was just speechless..even though she in her heart knows, arjun had never offically said it...when he uttered those words, it hit her like a ton of bricks...you cant run from it arohi....:)

Edited by Saydie - 28 December 2010 at 8:32pm

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index