Bigg Boss Season 4

Blog post:Sammer Soni

Rarewatcher thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Sammer Soni is as obstinate as an ass

Last time Sameer Soni was seen fighting, he was not budging. No matter what Big Boss or Shweta Tiwari said. We thought it was for principled stand. But, this time, we saw him. Sameer is obstinate as an ass. He is like a brick wall. Nothing goes through him. This time too he is up and against Dolly Bindra.

Is is raking up the old issue to show a sympathy vote? Last time, being against Dolly caused a outrage and support for Sameer. Is he trying to evoke that again? He is also in doubt. He tells Shweta if people like Dolly's new avatar.

He took on The Great Khali yesterday. Today Khali gives him back.

Sameer is in self doubt. He admits to Shweta that being on nomination, he is bit tense. He feels that he will be evicted. This is what we are saying. We think, finals will have two men and two women. This implies that Sameer Soni will go.

http://frontierindia.net/big-boss-4-sammer-soni-is-as-obstinate-as-an-ass/comment-page-1

Edited by Rarewatcher - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
🤔 Kaun sa site hai yeh Rare 😆..

Anyways thanks for the Article 😃
wicked gal thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
this is not a article,its a blog on biggboss..anyone can say anything on blog🤢its the authors personal opinion.
Rarewatcher thumbnail
Can't believe the usage of words in this article😲😒🤢
Dimdim thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: wicked gal

this is not a article,its a blog on biggboss..anyone can say anything on blog🤢its the authors personal opinion.

I agree with you . Its just a blog.

One thing I notice is there are certain people who are unnecessarily targeting Samir Soni . Its obvious they dislike him. Having 1o threads repeating the same thing is useless. A number of threads are being written with much hate.

They forget at the end of the day its just a Game. I wish the MODs decide to close threads if the post is just about making / maligning a Contestant.

Edited by KripaRajput - 13 years ago
Rarewatcher thumbnail
Sorry, should not have posted this article/blog.
I don't mean any harm to Sameer , he is one of my favorites!
Dimdim thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Rarewatcher

Sorry, should not have posted this article/blog.
I don't mean any harm to Sameer , he is one of my favorites!

No pleaase its perfectly fine...Its just off late there is too much of HATE going around about Samir Soni.

I  didn't mean you personally...but there are couple of people here whose THREADS are Hate Samir

Same thing did happen with Veena M. But honestly in my opinion Veena deserved the dislike bec of they way she portrayed herself.

I see no reason for such spite or dislike against Samir personally.
Quantico thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
big boss has not declare yet they both are in the final. shweta get maximum vote , she will sail through , the real jung is between sameer and dolly. 😆
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
The same kind of hatred Shweta had to face for no apparent reasons..

Now that Sameer's being a bit negative, it's obvious criticisms or hate-posts will come.. No need to get offended.. Because when it was others' favorite, nobody actually protested..
wicked gal thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This same blog also targetted veena malik,they had said that she will sleep with anyone to get roles in bollywood and they claimed that rahul bhatt had said so in private.