Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Were they werewolves? (Page 4)

monsoonlove Senior Member
monsoonlove
monsoonlove

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 3:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chill_Out

Its really irritating. I love Misha and I've never ever felt that she's got more screen space than needed. She deserved all the screen space she got so no issues with that, except yesterday, that looked forced. But they come up with other useless scenes like T and her stupidity, even Abhay getting all fevicolish with bimbos and then today, the whole "gossip" thing was so uncalled for. They could've shown it when a less intense track was going on. I hate it when such fillers eat up screen space which could've otherwise been dedicated to showing what the show was supposed to be about!Ouch

Exactly!!! we definitely need more abhiya scenes..i never minded misha and her screen space..but T and her stupidity..all those scenes..irritate me now..in the beginning wen the story was developing..it was ok...now i can't bear them...monday's epi had piya for like 20 seconds literally...i was like are you kidding me??...and today also..it was a it better..but still..tht gossip scene was soo not needed in such intense track..abhay and piya are really soul of the show...if there are not there..then wat is the point..the whole show is on the basis of their story..and the screen space is taken up by useless scenes...i also hate wen tht happens..it's like i have been waiting since saturday for abhiya scenes..and still got nothing..Ouch...i soo hope tomo epi brings something good..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Jane..

naj7 Goldie
naj7
naj7

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 8:32pm | IP Logged
I agree.. werewolves r a very complicated thing to show on a TV serial... Confused

The eyes they showed looked so funny - expressionless and sooo big.. ROFL

She shud think real well b4 she decides to intoduce them.. LOL

Who was the guy who kidnapped Tracker? Confuseddo u guys think it is Danish? The hands and the height reminded me of Danish.... i def dont think it was a werewolf.. Confused

Also, werewolves r supposed to b gd and not do such stuffs to humans.. so i am just a bit confused!!!!Ermm
-Doppelganger- IF-Rockerz
-Doppelganger-
-Doppelganger-

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 11:01pm | IP Logged
Agree with you!
Even i have full faith in Ekta when it comes to giving us a love story.She has given us some of the most beautiful and memorable love stories.Abhay-Piya will be an epic...i'm sure about it.
But the SFXConfusedHow on earth are they going to show the werewolves and their transformation?
usha786 Goldie
usha786
usha786

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 11:04pm | IP Logged
i think they are werewolves other wise need to abhay turn in vamp for a ordinary person
-PhoenixD- IF-Sizzlerz
-PhoenixD-
-PhoenixD-

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 11:23pm | IP Logged
lolxxThe eyes that they showed in yesterdays episode was funny.............
FAKEEEEEEEE Warewolf eyes made me ROFL...
shaggyscooby Senior Member
shaggyscooby
shaggyscooby

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 11:44pm | IP Logged
I also hope that ekta doesnt mess up coz the werewolves would be critical element if she decides to bring them
I liked how it was handled in harry potter n the prisoner of azkaban remus lupin
sushii. Goldie
sushii.
sushii.

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 1:28am | IP Logged
When I saw their eyes I went like NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! 
Those eyes looked HORRIBLE! I don't understand one thing, if you can't afford the proper things, why do you have to even try? Ekta knows most of us have watched Twilight and the following parts and we can't be fooled by showing these yellow ovals which even a normal PS and animation shop user can make! No jokes but if you put a little effort and time you can make it! Its very lame! 
Dsntmatter Senior Member
Dsntmatter
Dsntmatter

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 9:32am | IP Logged
Okay everyone thnks fr all ur comments!
We shall nw find out Ekta's capability! 

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index