Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

   
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Were they werewolves? (Page 3)

Dsntmatter Senior Member
Dsntmatter
Dsntmatter

Joined: 29 July 2010
Posts: 936

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 3:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Akanksha0701

I actually love the idea of having werewolfs in the show. I totally absolutely full on love werewolfs, and they are my favourite supernatural genre. And besides, I love all the uncontrollability, the vivaciousness, the beastliness, the hunger, the .. wild side of werewolfs, and I'd love to have a guy like that in the show, provided he is good looking and talented.

EK will manage, I guess. IMO, I want her to go ahead with this track, and provide us a werewolf. And about the SFX required for the transformations, we all know that can't ever be budgeted, and even if it does, it won't look convincing; It would just make a fool out of the show. So I'd rather not have her showing the total 'wolf' side and transformations, and keep it to a human for most of the time. Though, about the wolfs tomorrow, I think it'd be okay..I don't expect a high quality horror movie, anyway -  It's EK we are talking about.


LOL yh it EK we are tokin abt... n thts exactly why I dnt wnt werewolves! I like werewolves too (fr example Jacob Black frm Twilight) bt thn EK's werewolf... I dunno

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Joined: 17 February 2010
Posts: 26303

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 3:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dsntmatter

Originally posted by Chill_Out

[QUOTE=Dsntmatter]
T ws fine in the beginning of the serial. Her character fit in with the rest of the cast bt then nwadays its like the scenes are there jst to fill in couple of more episodes. I dunno wht their tryin to do bt the character are being ruined with the unnecessary scenes.

Exactly! In the beginning, the character was utilised properly! Her 'stupidity' helped the story to move forward. Now, its just for filler. Can't really blame the CVs too because 6 days a week, you have to expect some useless stuff to be shown, but to a certain extent. Instead of having fillers between proper scenes, we're having proper scenes between fillers. I sympathise with their condition, nonetheless, its just been 6 days from 5 days, not 7 days from 2 days!! I can understand if they show certain unnecessary stuff, but why to make the whole episode pointless??

P.S. Btw, we kind of drifted away from the topicLOL
[/QUOTE
 
yh we did. bt ur ryt abt the 6 days thing. I think thts whts causing the damage. bt thn why cnt they jst move ahead with their regular scenes!! why bring in the fillers anyway!! I think we need a new topic b4 we drift further!lol.

Well, they have to show fillers because there's a limit to how much actors can work. Nonetheless, the show was on air  for 5 days a week earlier. It 22 more minutes which has been added. So, technically, they have to show just 22 minutes of fillers but the yesterday and today, the entire episodes have been fillers. 

And I've totally drifted off so I'll shut up nowLOL
praniti Senior Member
praniti
praniti

Joined: 04 September 2010
Posts: 218

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 3:06pm | IP Logged
Dsntmatter...I actually didn't mind the werewolves being brought into the story...This track explores the mystery associated with Raichands and their past which is interesting.
 
But definitely for the sake of my eyesight...I wouldn't prefer to see an animated wolf or something...lol. But till now they didn't show any OTT special effects of vampires (they have mostly showed them running fast only...lol) so maybe they can do away without having to show any werewolf whatsoever. Waiting to see how do they manage to show the encounter, if it does happen.
Dsntmatter Senior Member
Dsntmatter
Dsntmatter

Joined: 29 July 2010
Posts: 936

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 3:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chill_Out

Originally posted by Dsntmatter

Originally posted by Chill_Out

[QUOTE=Dsntmatter]
T ws fine in the beginning of the serial. Her character fit in with the rest of the cast bt then nwadays its like the scenes are there jst to fill in couple of more episodes. I dunno wht their tryin to do bt the character are being ruined with the unnecessary scenes.

Exactly! In the beginning, the character was utilised properly! Her 'stupidity' helped the story to move forward. Now, its just for filler. Can't really blame the CVs too because 6 days a week, you have to expect some useless stuff to be shown, but to a certain extent. Instead of having fillers between proper scenes, we're having proper scenes between fillers. I sympathise with their condition, nonetheless, its just been 6 days from 5 days, not 7 days from 2 days!! I can understand if they show certain unnecessary stuff, but why to make the whole episode pointless??

P.S. Btw, we kind of drifted away from the topicLOL
[/QUOTE
 
yh we did. bt ur ryt abt the 6 days thing. I think thts whts causing the damage. bt thn why cnt they jst move ahead with their regular scenes!! why bring in the fillers anyway!! I think we need a new topic b4 we drift further!lol.

Well, they have to show fillers because there's a limit to how much actors can work. Nonetheless, the show was on air  for 5 days a week earlier. It 22 more minutes which has been added. So, technically, they have to show just 22 minutes of fillers but the yesterday and today, the entire episodes have been fillers. 

And I've totally drifted off so I'll shut up nowLOL
 
LOL 22 minutes of fillers? thts an eyesore bt whtever we will live through it as long as the actors dnt giv up on us!! oky nw I hav to shut up too,
.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Joined: 17 February 2010
Posts: 26303

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 3:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dsntmatter

 
LOL 22 minutes of fillers? thts an eyesore bt whtever we will live through it as long as the actors dnt giv up on us!! oky nw I hav to shut up too,

I meant in the entire week and now I'm genuinely buzzing off. Its 3.40am. Need to catch some sleep but I had an awesome time today. See ya!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dsntmatter

Dsntmatter Senior Member
Dsntmatter
Dsntmatter

Joined: 29 July 2010
Posts: 936

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 3:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by praniti

Dsntmatter...I actually didn't mind the werewolves being brought into the story...This track explores the mystery associated with Raichands and their past which is interesting.
 
But definitely for the sake of my eyesight...I wouldn't prefer to see an animated wolf or something...lol. But till now they didn't show any OTT special effects of vampires (they have mostly showed them running fast only...lol) so maybe they can do away without having to show any werewolf whatsoever. Waiting to see how do they manage to show the encounter, if it does happen.
 
yh u kno wht I think u r ryt! they will probablyy shw us a pair of eyes n we'd hav to assune they are werewolves bt thn Encounter between werewolf n vampire can result to only one thing: cardiac arrest of audience.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

praniti

Dsntmatter Senior Member
Dsntmatter
Dsntmatter

Joined: 29 July 2010
Posts: 936

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 3:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chill_Out

Originally posted by Dsntmatter

 
LOL 22 minutes of fillers? thts an eyesore bt whtever we will live through it as long as the actors dnt giv up on us!! oky nw I hav to shut up too,

I meant in the entire week and now I'm genuinely buzzing off. Its 3.40am. Need to catch some sleep but I had an awesome time today. See ya!
 
yh go gt some sleep I need to gt my share too so bye bye!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Jane..

praniti Senior Member
praniti
praniti

Joined: 04 September 2010
Posts: 218

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 3:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dsntmatter

 
yh u kno wht I think u r ryt! they will probablyy shw us a pair of eyes n we'd hav to assune they are werewolves bt thn Encounter between werewolf n vampire can result to only one thing: cardiac arrest of audience.
 
@ bold..LOLLOLLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

monsoonlove

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index