Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

   
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Were they werewolves? (Page 2)

Dsntmatter Senior Member
Dsntmatter
Dsntmatter

Joined: 29 July 2010
Posts: 936

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 2:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chill_Out

Originally posted by Dsntmatter


stuffed toys?! haha! bt abt AbhIya... I dun noe. I mean therez nothing much to watch in PKYEK if nt AbhIya sso the CVs cnt afford to forget thm and yes their story shud be handled maturely. This random scenes hav to be gone.

Exactly! AbhIya are the life and the soul of the show! They're the heart and the heartbeat which keeps this show alive! I'm not asking for AbhIya 24X7. I enjoy the non-AbhIya scenes equally but not if they don't make sense! Give us a little AbhIya but at least give them to usOuch
LOL! I think thetitle Pyar ki yeh EK kahani refers to thm so therez no way their going anywhere bt yh I gotta admit sometymz its annoying when they giv AbhIya no screen space, I mean I like Misha shez funny n all bt hw much of thm do I watch?

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Joined: 17 February 2010
Posts: 26303

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 2:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dsntmatter

Originally posted by Chill_Out

Originally posted by Dsntmatter


stuffed toys?! haha! bt abt AbhIya... I dun noe. I mean therez nothing much to watch in PKYEK if nt AbhIya sso the CVs cnt afford to forget thm and yes their story shud be handled maturely. This random scenes hav to be gone.

Exactly! AbhIya are the life and the soul of the show! They're the heart and the heartbeat which keeps this show alive! I'm not asking for AbhIya 24X7. I enjoy the non-AbhIya scenes equally but not if they don't make sense! Give us a little AbhIya but at least give them to usOuch
LOL! I think thetitle Pyar ki yeh EK kahani refers to thm so therez no way their going anywhere bt yh I gotta admit sometymz its annoying when they giv AbhIya no screen space, I mean I like Misha shez funny n all bt hw much of thm do I watch?

Its really irritating. I love Misha and I've never ever felt that she's got more screen space than needed. She deserved all the screen space she got so no issues with that, except yesterday, that looked forced. But they come up with other useless scenes like T and her stupidity, even Abhay getting all fevicolish with bimbos and then today, the whole "gossip" thing was so uncalled for. They could've shown it when a less intense track was going on. I hate it when such fillers eat up screen space which could've otherwise been dedicated to showing what the show was supposed to be about!Ouch
praniti Senior Member
praniti
praniti

Joined: 04 September 2010
Posts: 218

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 2:35pm | IP Logged
yes...I hope they do something about the special effects...Till now I had always wondered how will they show (convincingly) the vampires in action .Well ..lets just say things didn't go out of hand on that aspect thus far but now looking at the "scary" eyes of the werewolves...I again have questions in my mind...lol. Lets see how they actually manage to show us the werewolf part of the story.

Edited by praniti - 28 December 2010 at 2:36pm
Dsntmatter Senior Member
Dsntmatter
Dsntmatter

Joined: 29 July 2010
Posts: 936

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 2:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chill_Out

Originally posted by Dsntmatter

Originally posted by Chill_Out

Originally posted by Dsntmatter


stuffed toys?! haha! bt abt AbhIya... I dun noe. I mean therez nothing much to watch in PKYEK if nt AbhIya sso the CVs cnt afford to forget thm and yes their story shud be handled maturely. This random scenes hav to be gone.

Exactly! AbhIya are the life and the soul of the show! They're the heart and the heartbeat which keeps this show alive! I'm not asking for AbhIya 24X7. I enjoy the non-AbhIya scenes equally but not if they don't make sense! Give us a little AbhIya but at least give them to usOuch
LOL! I think thetitle Pyar ki yeh EK kahani refers to thm so therez no way their going anywhere bt yh I gotta admit sometymz its annoying when they giv AbhIya no screen space, I mean I like Misha shez funny n all bt hw much of thm do I watch?

Its really irritating. I love Misha and I've never ever felt that she's got more screen space than needed. She deserved all the screen space she got so no issues with that, except yesterday, that looked forced. But they come up with other useless scenes like T and her stupidity, even Abhay getting all fevicolish with bimbos and then today, the whole "gossip" thing was so uncalled for. They could've shown it when a less intense track was going on. I hate it when such fillers eat up screen space which could've otherwise been dedicated to showing what the show was supposed to be about!Ouch
 
T ws fine in the beginning of the serial. Her character fit in with the rest of the cast bt then nwadays its like the scenes are there jst to fill in couple of more episodes. I dunno wht their tryin to do bt the character are being ruined with the unnecessary scenes.
.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Joined: 17 February 2010
Posts: 26303

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 2:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dsntmatter


T ws fine in the beginning of the serial. Her character fit in with the rest of the cast bt then nwadays its like the scenes are there jst to fill in couple of more episodes. I dunno wht their tryin to do bt the character are being ruined with the unnecessary scenes.

Exactly! In the beginning, the character was utilised properly! Her 'stupidity' helped the story to move forward. Now, its just for filler. Can't really blame the CVs too because 6 days a week, you have to expect some useless stuff to be shown, but to a certain extent. Instead of having fillers between proper scenes, we're having proper scenes between fillers. I sympathise with their condition, nonetheless, its just been 6 days from 5 days, not 7 days from 2 days!! I can understand if they show certain unnecessary stuff, but why to make the whole episode pointless??

P.S. Btw, we kind of drifted away from the topicLOL
Dsntmatter Senior Member
Dsntmatter
Dsntmatter

Joined: 29 July 2010
Posts: 936

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 2:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by praniti

yes...I hope they do something about the special effects...Till now I had always wondered how will they show (convincingly) the vampires in action .Well ..lets just say things didn't go out of hand on that aspect thus far but now looking at the "scary" eyes of the werewolves...I again have questions in my mind...lol. Lets see how they actually manage to show us the werewolf part of the story.
 
Praniti fr the sake of our eyesught n /ektaz beloved TRPs I hope we dnt gt to see werewolves in PKYEK n the thing is tht the track isnt necessary at all,

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Jane..

Akankshaa. IF-Sizzlerz
Akankshaa.
Akankshaa.

Joined: 13 July 2010
Posts: 16934

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 2:52pm | IP Logged
I actually love the idea of having werewolfs in the show. I totally absolutely full on love werewolfs, and they are my favourite supernatural genre. And besides, I love all the uncontrollability, the vivaciousness, the beastliness, the hunger, the .. wild side of werewolfs, and I'd love to have a guy like that in the show, provided he is good looking and talented.

EK will manage, I guess. IMO, I want her to go ahead with this track, and provide us a werewolf. And about the SFX required for the transformations, we all know that can't ever be budgeted, and even if it does, it won't look convincing; It would just make a fool out of the show. So I'd rather not have her showing the total 'wolf' side and transformations, and keep it to a human for most of the time. Though, about the wolfs tomorrow, I think it'd be okay..I don't expect a high quality horror movie, anyway -  It's EK we are talking about.


The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

praniti

Dsntmatter Senior Member
Dsntmatter
Dsntmatter

Joined: 29 July 2010
Posts: 936

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 2:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chill_Out

[QUOTE=Dsntmatter]
T ws fine in the beginning of the serial. Her character fit in with the rest of the cast bt then nwadays its like the scenes are there jst to fill in couple of more episodes. I dunno wht their tryin to do bt the character are being ruined with the unnecessary scenes.

Exactly! In the beginning, the character was utilised properly! Her 'stupidity' helped the story to move forward. Now, its just for filler. Can't really blame the CVs too because 6 days a week, you have to expect some useless stuff to be shown, but to a certain extent. Instead of having fillers between proper scenes, we're having proper scenes between fillers. I sympathise with their condition, nonetheless, its just been 6 days from 5 days, not 7 days from 2 days!! I can understand if they show certain unnecessary stuff, but why to make the whole episode pointless??

P.S. Btw, we kind of drifted away from the topicLOL
[/QUOTE
 
yh we did. bt ur ryt abt the 6 days thing. I think thts whts causing the damage. bt thn why cnt they jst move ahead with their regular scenes!! why bring in the fillers anyway!! I think we need a new topic b4 we drift further!lol.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index