Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

praniti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
yes...I hope they do something about the special effects...Till now I had always wondered how will they show (convincingly) the vampires in action .Well ..lets just say things didn't go out of hand on that aspect thus far but now looking at the "scary" eyes of the werewolves...I again have questions in my mind...lol. Lets see how they actually manage to show us the werewolf part of the story. Edited by praniti - 13 years ago
Dsntmatter thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chill_Out

Its really irritating. I love Misha and I've never ever felt that she's got more screen space than needed. She deserved all the screen space she got so no issues with that, except yesterday, that looked forced. But they come up with other useless scenes like T and her stupidity, even Abhay getting all fevicolish with bimbos and then today, the whole "gossip" thing was so uncalled for. They could've shown it when a less intense track was going on. I hate it when such fillers eat up screen space which could've otherwise been dedicated to showing what the show was supposed to be about!

T ws fine in the beginning of the serial. Her character fit in with the rest of the cast bt then nwadays its like the scenes are there jst to fill in couple of more episodes. I dunno wht their tryin to do bt the character are being ruined with the unnecessary scenes.
.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Dsntmatter

T ws fine in the beginning of the serial. Her character fit in with the rest of the cast bt then nwadays its like the scenes are there jst to fill in couple of more episodes. I dunno wht their tryin to do bt the character are being ruined with the unnecessary scenes.

Exactly! In the beginning, the character was utilised properly! Her 'stupidity' helped the story to move forward. Now, its just for filler. Can't really blame the CVs too because 6 days a week, you have to expect some useless stuff to be shown, but to a certain extent. Instead of having fillers between proper scenes, we're having proper scenes between fillers. I sympathise with their condition, nonetheless, its just been 6 days from 5 days, not 7 days from 2 days!! I can understand if they show certain unnecessary stuff, but why to make the whole episode pointless??

P.S. Btw, we kind of drifted away from the topic😆
Dsntmatter thumbnail

Originally posted by: praniti

yes...I hope they do something about the special effects...Till now I had always wondered how will they show (convincingly) the vampires in action .Well ..lets just say things didn't go out of hand on that aspect thus far but now looking at the "scary" eyes of the werewolves...I again have questions in my mind...lol. Lets see how they actually manage to show us the werewolf part of the story.

Praniti fr the sake of our eyesught n /ektaz beloved TRPs I hope we dnt gt to see werewolves in PKYEK n the thing is tht the track isnt necessary at all,
Akankshaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I actually love the idea of having werewolfs in the show. I totally absolutely full on love werewolfs, and they are my favourite supernatural genre. And besides, I love all the uncontrollability, the vivaciousness, the beastliness, the hunger, the .. wild side of werewolfs, and I'd love to have a guy like that in the show, provided he is good looking and talented.

EK will manage, I guess. IMO, I want her to go ahead with this track, and provide us a werewolf. And about the SFX required for the transformations, we all know that can't ever be budgeted, and even if it does, it won't look convincing; It would just make a fool out of the show. So I'd rather not have her showing the total 'wolf' side and transformations, and keep it to a human for most of the time. Though, about the wolfs tomorrow, I think it'd be okay..I don't expect a high quality horror movie, anyway -  It's EK we are talking about.

Dsntmatter thumbnail

Exactly! In the beginning, the character was utilised properly! Her 'stupidity' helped the story to move forward. Now, its just for filler. Can't really blame the CVs too because 6 days a week, you have to expect some useless stuff to be shown, but to a certain extent. Instead of having fillers between proper scenes, we're having proper scenes between fillers. I sympathise with their condition, nonetheless, its just been 6 days from 5 days, not 7 days from 2 days!! I can understand if they show certain unnecessary stuff, but why to make the whole episode pointless??

P.S. Btw, we kind of drifted away from the topic😆
[/QUOTE

yh we did. bt ur ryt abt the 6 days thing. I think thts whts causing the damage. bt thn why cnt they jst move ahead with their regular scenes!! why bring in the fillers anyway!! I think we need a new topic b4 we drift further!lol.

Dsntmatter thumbnail

Originally posted by: Akanksha0701

I actually love the idea of having werewolfs in the show. I totally absolutely full on love werewolfs, and they are my favourite supernatural genre. And besides, I love all the uncontrollability, the vivaciousness, the beastliness, the hunger, the .. wild side of werewolfs, and I'd love to have a guy like that in the show, provided he is good looking and talented.

EK will manage, I guess. IMO, I want her to go ahead with this track, and provide us a werewolf. And about the SFX required for the transformations, we all know that can't ever be budgeted, and even if it does, it won't look convincing; It would just make a fool out of the show. So I'd rather not have her showing the total 'wolf' side and transformations, and keep it to a human for most of the time. Though, about the wolfs tomorrow, I think it'd be okay..I don't expect a high quality horror movie, anyway -  It's EK we are talking about.

LOL yh it EK we are tokin abt... n thts exactly why I dnt wnt werewolves! I like werewolves too (fr example Jacob Black frm Twilight) bt thn EK's werewolf... I dunno
.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Dsntmatter

Well, they have to show fillers because there's a limit to how much actors can work. Nonetheless, the show was on air  for 5 days a week earlier. It 22 more minutes which has been added. So, technically, they have to show just 22 minutes of fillers but the yesterday and today, the entire episodes have been fillers. 

And I've totally drifted off so I'll shut up now😆

praniti thumbnail
Dsntmatter...I actually didn't mind the werewolves being brought into the story...This track explores the mystery associated with Raichands and their past which is interesting.

But definitely for the sake of my eyesight...I wouldn't prefer to see an animated wolf or something...lol. But till now they didn't show any OTT special effects of vampires (they have mostly showed them running fast only...lol) so maybe they can do away without having to show any werewolf whatsoever. Waiting to see how do they manage to show the encounter, if it does happen.
Dsntmatter thumbnail

LOL 22 minutes of fillers? thts an eyesore bt whtever we will live through it as long as the actors dnt giv up on us!! oky nw I hav to shut up too,