India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Were they werewolves?

Dsntmatter Senior Member
Dsntmatter
Dsntmatter

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
Scary. It wud be really scary if Ekta decides to bring in werewolves in PKYEK, I say tht because werewolves=complicated special effects. And I sincerely hope Ekta does nt turn Kabir or someone else into a werewolf. Vampires are easy to be shown. They are human like so it wudnt be much of a fuss to bring in a few new Vampires bt Werewolves. May God bless our eyesight if tht happens! 
Werewolves and Balaji's special effects can torture the dead in their graves let alone innocent souls like ourselves. I have full faith in Ekta when it comes to her giving us a love story bt a love story tht involves werewolves....lets jst say its nt expected of Ekta. I dunno wht the CVs hav planned bt I hope tht it has nothing to do with werewolves, I earnestly hope tht the pairs of eyes belonged to a bunch of Vampires. I wud nt be able to sleep properly if werewolves were  introduced. 
We all remember hw a running Vampire ws portrayed by the CVs, and so based on past experiences I hope tht Kabir does nt turn into a werewolf. And point to be noted: When a human turns into a werewolf, he does nt loses his senses, and tht is why they jst cnt bring in a random dog to perform the task of a werewolf. I am dead scared of this new track. Hope Ekta realises her directorial restrictions and decides to back away frm the werewolf plan if there is one.

Very Important Part: This is my personal point of view based on my personal experience. Sensible argument will always be appreciated. Please restrain frm illogical and melodramatic  commenting. 
Thank you! 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

puneetksingh9niru273-Doppelganger--PhoenixD-

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
Even I'm not too happy with the entry of werewolves. Even New Moon makers couldn't manage werewolves, I'm wondering how EK will do it. Anyhow, I'm pretty indifferent if they do enter provided they're handled well and the basic essence of the show i.e. AbhIya love story is not given a back seat. The show is about the forbidden love story of a supernatural and a mortal and I do not want clan wars to over shadow that.

Werewolves and Balaji's special effects can torture the dead in their graves let alone innocent souls like ourselvesROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.Mehak.blossom1234

Dsntmatter Senior Member
Dsntmatter
Dsntmatter

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chill_Out

Even I'm not too happy with the entry of werewolves. Even New Moon makers couldn't manage werewolves, I'm wondering how EK will do it. Anyhow, I'm pretty indifferent if they do enter provided they're handled well and the basic essence of the show i.e. AbhIya love story is not given a back seat. The show is about the forbidden love story of a supernatural and a mortal and I do not want clan wars to over shadow that.

Werewolves and Balaji's special effects can torture the dead in their graves let alone innocent souls like ourselvesROFL

Chill Out! eyy! Agreed on New Moon! They brought in dogs frm I dunno where... and expected us to believe they were werewolves! I dnt think AbhIya will take back seat anyhow!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Mehak.

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dsntmatter

Chill Out! eyy! Agreed on New Moon! They brought in dogs frm I dunno where... and expected us to believe they were werewolves! I dnt think AbhIya will take back seat anyhow!

Exactly! The 'werewolves' looked like oversized, 100X magnified version of the doggy stuff toys Dad used to buy me when I was 5Sleepy
I hope AbhIya doesn't take a backseat. But the past two episodes, they have not been handled properly at all, specially Pia. Yesterday, we hardly got a glimpse of her and today, she was all of a sudden fine after suffering a major heartbreak?? She got over it super quicklyErmm
I want them to handle AbhIya sensibly. It won't be easy but EK has taken a challenge and I know she has it in her to meet it!

Edited by Chill_Out - 28 December 2010 at 1:38pm
-Suneshine- IF-Rockerz
-Suneshine-
-Suneshine-

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
OMG just one thing i did in todays episode..when they showed the epic entry of the eyes..i mean the werevolves..ROFL..i was rofling..that was so FAKEEEEEEEE...it seemed like some online game..lol anyone heared about the "Killing the eyes" game?..lol it was realy looking like that

But OMGGGGGGG what was that expression of abhay in the last scene...rofl
Dsntmatter Senior Member
Dsntmatter
Dsntmatter

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 1:58pm | IP Logged

Exactly! The 'werewolves' looked like oversized, 100X magnified version of the doggy stuff toys Dad used to buy me when I was 5Sleepy
I hope AbhIya doesn't take a backseat. But the past two episodes, they have not been handled properly at all, specially Pia. Yesterday, we hardly got a glimpse of her and today, she was all of a sudden fine after suffering a major heartbreak?? She got over it super quicklyErmm
I want them to handle AbhIya sensibly. It won't be easy but EK has taken a challenge and I know she has it in her to meet it!

stuffed toys?! haha! bt abt AbhIya... I dun noe. I mean therez nothing much to watch in PKYEK if nt AbhIya sso the CVs cnt afford to forget thm and yes their story shud be handled maturely. This random scenes hav to be gone.
Dsntmatter Senior Member
Dsntmatter
Dsntmatter

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 1:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Suneshine-

OMG just one thing i did in todays episode..when they showed the epic entry of the eyes..i mean the werevolves..ROFL..i was rofling..that was so FAKEEEEEEEE...it seemed like some online game..lol anyone heared about the "Killing the eyes" game?..lol it was realy looking like that

But OMGGGGGGG what was that expression of abhay in the last scene...rofl

Tht ws still believable! Bt IMAGINE! The whole living werewolf!! How on earth are we going to live through tht!
.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 2:20pm | IP Logged

stuffed toys?! haha! bt abt AbhIya... I dun noe. I mean therez nothing much to watch in PKYEK if nt AbhIya sso the CVs cnt afford to forget thm and yes their story shud be handled maturely. This random scenes hav to be gone.

Exactly! AbhIya are the life and the soul of the show! They're the heart and the heartbeat which keeps this show alive! I'm not asking for AbhIya 24X7. I enjoy the non-AbhIya scenes equally but not if they don't make sense! Give us a little AbhIya but at least give them to usOuch

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index