India-Forums

Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 - Dancing with the Stars
Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 - Dancing with the Stars

Shampa VS Salman (Page 3)

Perfangel5655 IF-Sizzlerz
Perfangel5655
Perfangel5655

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 8:35pm | IP Logged
I am so impressed by Shampa. She is very good. Thank god she is good because she perfectly utilizes what Sushant has to offer. That's very important.

As for Salman I initially thought he wouldn't do as well in the matter of concept and originality. After all he is more of a dancer than choreographer. I am so glad to say he is good. He can think outside of the box, make Yana work. My only problem with him is sometimes he shines more than Yana. I forget that I am suppose to pay more attention to Yana than him.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-desigirl-Anjaani_Dastaandebayon

debayon IF-Sizzlerz
debayon
debayon

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 8:39pm | IP Logged
^^ Well said Clap
Anjaani_Dastaan IF-Dazzler
Anjaani_Dastaan
Anjaani_Dastaan

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 8:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Perfangel5655

I am so impressed by Shampa. She is very good. Thank god she is good because she perfectly utilizes what Sushant has to offer. That's very important.

As for Salman I initially thought he wouldn't do as well in the matter of concept and originality. After all he is more of a dancer than choreographer. I am so glad to say he is good. He can think outside of the box, make Yana work. My only problem with him is sometimes he shines more than Yana. I forget that I am suppose to pay more attention to Yana than him.

I have to agree with you on that point but alot of other choregraphers do that as well 
Sneha does that with akhil he just stands there, and Priti used Shekhar jsut for lifts last time. 

irene_c Goldie
irene_c
irene_c

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 9:13pm | IP Logged
@ trinket. You will absolutely love his did performances n thru out it he is so humble n sweet. Can't help but love this guy
manzanas_asadas Goldie
manzanas_asadas
manzanas_asadas

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 9:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Taz-A.Crazy.Fan

Originally posted by ekta_salman

i dont wanna be biased so im not gonna choose
both are amazing :)
lets say salman the best male choreographer and shampa the best female choreographer

if i HAD to pick one then no doubt Salman .. but then i wouldnt disagree tht im being biased haha

DItto everything you just said LOL literally ditto 

and ill add on i have a crush on salman and a crush on Shampa i sound so creepy LOL 

-double post-

Edited by Priyanka_AAIICH - 28 December 2010 at 9:28pm
manzanas_asadas Goldie
manzanas_asadas
manzanas_asadas

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 9:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Priyanka_AAIICH

lets say salman the best male choreographer and shampa the best female choreographer

if i HAD to pick one then no doubt Salman .. but then i wouldnt disagree tht im being biased haha

and ill add on i have a crush on salman and a crush on Shampa i sound so creepy LOL 

LOL you always say that..how cute...

I personally think it's too early to decide, but according to concepts so far, I thought Shampa has been very innovative ( then again, Sushant has contributed in the concepts so I can't tell for sure it's too early) I just love the fact that Shampa let's Sushant shine as much as her, or maybe he's just too good eh? ;) hahaha

Let's just keep it to what Ekta said. BEST FEMALE CHOREOGRAPHER is Shampa( so far), and BEST MALE is Salman (so far) ... I also love Robin's choreographies, but they have an edge over her! :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Anjaani_Dastaan

Anjaani_Dastaan IF-Dazzler
Anjaani_Dastaan
Anjaani_Dastaan

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 9:31pm | IP Logged

LOL you always say that..how cute...

I personally think it's too early to decide, but according to concepts so far, I thought Shampa has been very innovative ( then again, Sushant has contributed in the concepts so I can't tell for sure it's too early) I just love the fact that Shampa let's Sushant shine as much as her, or maybe he's just too good eh? ;) hahaha

Let's just keep it to what Ekta said. BEST FEMALE CHOREOGRAPHER is Shampa( so far), and BEST MALE is Salman (so far) ... I also love Robin's choreographies, but they have an edge over her! :)

I like Robins chorography but i dont like Robin in the chorography if that makes sense LOL 
I Love how Krushna shines thru her steps though. 
lunza IF-Rockerz
lunza
lunza

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 9:55pm | IP Logged

I have to agree with you on that point but alot of other choregraphers do that as well 
Sneha does that with akhil he just stands there, and Priti used Shekhar jsut for lifts last time. 

True , but thats bcuz akhil and shekhar are not strong dancers ..
But yana is really good .. so salman should make her do a lot more ..
Like how shampa gave sushant a solo part in that horror theme .. and yesterday sushant was as good , if not better than shampa .. he kinda towered over her...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Perfangel5655

Go to top