SALMAN's Best Movie TILL DATE ... - Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SriDevi89 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I've seen this film and was also pleasantly surprised. It
Wasn't a hit but I feel it was way ahead of it's time and even salman has said this

As for revathy she was a great actor she also directed salman khan in the film phir milenge

Originally posted by: RidziMaan

I've seen this film and was also pleasantly surprised. It
Wasn't a hit but I feel it was way ahead of it's time and even salman has said this

As for revathy she was a great actor she also directed salman khan in the film phir milenge

i know but its sad tht noone can imagine now tht they were once paired up..revathey didn't beleive in maintaineance i gues....she is wonderfullll.

her movie RAAT was spookkyy...scarier than bhoot
Originally posted by: ruky786

Never heard of this film the only movie I have seen on TV was his first ever film Biwi Ho To Aisi and I loved that film

ruky...90 % people here must not have heard this movies name...including meπŸ˜†πŸ˜† 
ISano thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
when i say boring.. its maggies mom..  

Originally posted by: tweety_lovely

i dont know from where u find this movie boring...it has a lot of depth in it...as i said its tragic but enjoyable....atleast u can find salman acting here..anyways...

LOVE is a very very nice movie and even those who dont like salman much they should watch it...

this movie is not even underrated...this is completely forgotten gosh dats really sad

Xiahtic-5 thumbnail
Oh this movie was really amazing
I have loved all Salman movies maybe bcz of him
RagMasta thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: tweety_lovely

ruky...90 % people here must not have heard this movies name...including meπŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

wow same here..never heard of it..will watch it now, and tell how i like it..

I remember this actress was in this creepy scary movie..πŸ˜† forgot the name
MissIffiy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
seen it & he has better films then love 
.shona. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
for me his best movie is maine pyar kiya😍
i liked him in MPK and HAHK....but i liked everything in those muvies coz they were the most vivid memory of my childhood...

anyway...acting wise...i think he was very good in Tere naam...take tht ridiculous wig off and he actually performed in that movie rather than just parading his charisma around....

other muvies where i saw him act a lil bit were dabangg and lucky....i dunno why i like Lucky...the movie is quite boring actually...but maybe i liked sallu-sneha's uncanny chemistry, or maybe it was the gorgeous songs.. or maybe russia was just so beautiful that i couldnt care abt the story or wht was going on...either way..i liked it...
Maine par kia was absurd......highly overrated movie....LOVE was anyday better than dat....atleast it had a good story too