-Madzy- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey friends !🤗 hope u guys are doing fine 😳hmm what a draaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaag epi today ....im back  to my bored status 😕😆...SHREYA do your strike Im there with u girl !.....😆...hmm anyway i got bored matlab you guys have to deal with my photo style HHK 😆....hope u enjoy ....aaj ke episode mein huwa ....😆.....

Hota hai kya ( Singing dancing contest😆)

Ok so Pgal khana oopps i mean Patil Niwas having their family pillow fight session 😆.....ooh it was a game sorry😆......And in one side Sudharshan Bhaou standing thinking " meri bari kab ayegi 😆,,,,,,btw sudharshan looked as stupid as you can today😆....https://www.disney--games.com/o_articole/263.jpg..
Phir kya huwa ....Kala tayi kaan bharoing Dutta bhaou YOU 😡😆.....Kala sudhar jaa hatt ja nakku key rastey mein sey......warna lathi bhi nahi totegi aur to matlab saap marjaeygi ...Hain ?? what did i say🤪😆well u understand what i mean😆..https://bazanye.files.wordpress.com/2010/05/jungle_book_mowgli_kaa_657.jpg........Chalo then we get too see The two sisters doing dola dola ....arey careful tumharey dimagh na dool jayen 😆...https://dl4.glitter-graphics.net/pub/1125/1125474exsd6m8tcg.gif.

And then Madhu ji starts playing guitaar but still no asar on Dutta ji ...arey dutta bajaley apney dill ka guitarr aur nakku ko bithaley kurtey key andar😆........And then Baji sweety pleading Dutta for getting back their friendship awww so cute😳.....Dutta ab maan bhi jaa 😡....well i have to say ...this was good of baji ....Dutta have to feel he is hurting his close friends aswell he is not the only one who can get hurt ....Dutta get out of it no for god sake........Zara baji key masoom chehrey par nazar to daaloo Dutta ji😆..https://img.youtube.com/vi/GSGnZDAe8B4/0.jpg.

Aaaj key liye itna hi miltey hain break key baad 😆....hope i didnt bore u guys sorry for that😳...Take care all sleep tight love u mwaaahhhhh🤗❤️🤗

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mishifreind thumbnail
Hey madhia like your photo style hhk as always...kaha se our kaise dhundti hai itne perfect pics...i think sudarshan is not think abt his turn may be he think abt the food hungry dog kahi ka...kala wati chudail se saanp ban gai our ye mogli dutta hai kya...are un dono yedi sisters ke dimaag to pehle se hi dul dul kar gir chuke hai...bcs of that they use their elder yedi sis(kala) ka over dula hua dimaag...the epi was quit boring but i realy liked that scene between D&B so emotional....tc c u around
Nels thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for such an interesting and awesome HHK, Madzy! Thank you ... this is the best update for the LTL Anniversary!!! 👏👏👏👏.
I am short of words in your praise. Tum yeh kaise kar leti ho? Itne boring epi ko itna achcha bana deti ho .... 😃
suhana19 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hey Mads thanx alot for the amazing HKK🤗the epi okk ...except dutta smiling and duji scene in the last .. it bought tears in my eyes😭....Duji rocks👍🏼...Now only if dutta can understand it ....Omg i just love the pics ...just mindblowing ...and perfect ....u are  awesome yaar ...jitni bhi taareef karo utni kam hai 😉...thanx yaar 🤗
Today"s Song goes to Dutta from Baaji,,,,

Yeh Dosti Tere Dam Se Hai 
Ha Yeh Dosti Tere Dam Se Hai
Tu Zindagi Kasam Se Hai
Saari Khushi Tere Dam Se Hai 
Tu Zindagi Kasam Se Hai

Thanx yaar .. u take care and see ya around ...love and hugs suhana🤗

-Madzy- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mishifreind

Hey madhia like your photo style hhk as always...kaha se our kaise dhundti hai itne perfect pics...i think sudarshan is not think abt his turn may be he think abt the food hungry dog kahi ka...kala wati chudail se saanp ban gai our ye mogli dutta hai kya...are un dono yedi sisters ke dimaag to pehle se hi dul dul kar gir chuke hai...bcs of that they use their elder yedi sis(kala) ka over dula hua dimaag...the epi was quit boring but i realy liked that scene between D&B so emotional....tc c u around

thank u 😳
yeah mowgli is dutta😆
Hmm i think you are rite about suds 🤣
yeah dutta baji scene was so hearttouching yaar😳
thanks for replying😃
-Madzy- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nels

Thanks for such an interesting and awesome HHK, Madzy! Thank you ... this is the best update for the LTL Anniversary!!! 👏.
I am short of words in your praise. Tum yeh kaise kar leti ho? Itne boring epi ko itna achcha bana deti ho .... 😃

oh please im not worth that much praise 😳....i have your dosti that means a lot for me😳
thanks for reading and im happy you liked it😃
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Madhia...the dola re pic was perfect...btw when Kala was saying "aaj ek naye Dutta ka janam hoga"...I got ur bimari and heard it as "aaj ek nanhe Dutta ka janam hoga"
-Madzy- thumbnail

Originally posted by: suhana19

Hey Mads thanx alot for the amazing HKK🤗the epi okk ...except dutta smiling and duji scene in the last .. it bought tears in my eyes😭....Duji rocks👍🏼...Now only if dutta can understand it ....Omg i just love the pics ...just mindblowing ...and perfect ....u are  awesome yaar ...jitni bhi taareef karo utni kam hai 😉...thanx yaar 🤗

Today"s Song goes to Dutta from Baaji,,,,

Ha Yeh Dosti Tere Dam Se Hai
Tu Zindagi Kasam Se Hai
Saari Khushi Tere Dam Se Hai 
Tu Zindagi Kasam Se Hai

Thanx yaar .. u take care and see ya around ...love and hugs suhana🤗

awwwwww you are sooo sweeeet !😳
........i love tweetyyy😳
epi soo boring but yeah baji dutta was really good😳
ok swwety thanks for the song very touchy yaar😳
take care love u 🤗

-Madzy- thumbnail

Originally posted by: kshreya2002

Madhia...the dola re pic was perfect...btw when Kala was saying "aaj ek naye Dutta ka janam hoga"...I got ur bimari and heard it as "aaj ek nanhe Dutta ka janam hoga"

kya yaar🤣tum bhi na thats soo funny and yes what the ?? u also have start hearing things 😆welcome to the club 😆