Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

The stalker is......................... (Page 5)

naley4ever Goldie
naley4ever
naley4ever

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 9:33pm | IP Logged
is niv's dad or Jawahar/ chanchal ..............

Edited by naley4ever - 29 December 2010 at 9:35pm

vinasa Groupbie
vinasa
vinasa

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 12:43am | IP Logged
its jawahar &chanchal for me...bcoz earlier they had proved nivi's mom is mad or something like that..that's y she had commited suicide etc..once again they r playing same trick against  nivi..the way chanchal had spoken to nivi in criticized manner seems like they r behind all these drama.
Rajithav Senior Member
Rajithav
Rajithav

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 3:13am | IP Logged
The stalker is Divya for sure, I think initially she started to do this to gain attention from Siddharth and i think now she is doing this out of Jealous on Nivedita.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nu_Adu

LovelyPlanet Goldie
LovelyPlanet
LovelyPlanet

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 4:55am | IP Logged
i am just relieved to know stalker is not viren else he wont be surprised to find that bulb.. only thing is he is doing as split personality disorder and dont remember when hes done doing it
sirjee IF-Sizzlerz
sirjee
sirjee

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 6:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anandnandu

Originally posted by sirjee

Originally posted by lonely0planet

Originally posted by sirjee

Originally posted by anandnandu

Originally posted by Poojiebbz

yes possibly but it can not be said for sure. Also, the hand they showed up looked like a lady's hand rather than a man so it could be her. 
And one thing is clear, that this person definetly knows each and every corner of the house very well so it could be a family member but also divya's mum but we'll just have to wait and watch. 
It is quite a suspense thrilling, i can't wait any longer, it is rather exciting :P

what is ths hand etc?????????i didn't see any scene that reveals the body language of stalker..........whch episode they showed it?????
dere was no hand shown...in any epi...but ytd...dere was a man in white pants n blanket...but itz confusin bcoz ytd both viren n sid wore white pants...n da way dat stalker ran..it was lyk viren...bcoz i never saw sid runnin...soo dont no how he runs...n keeps hiz body posture while runnin...

stalker looked like Viren to me.. or may be Nandu
even i thought soo...4 viren...bcoz nandu..dont run...he walks faster...hahahahhahah....n talks too much...hahhaahhahah...but itz hard to say...bcoz even sid wasnt dere in da room when divya called her mom...soo...really difficult to say...n da way he was lukin at da bulb..was quiet strange...
to whre the ran?did dadi saw it?
da stalker run towards da garden...
Nu_Adu Senior Member
Nu_Adu
Nu_Adu

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 12:07am | IP Logged

It's VANDANA guys! I'm just sure of it! A hundred percent! They're giving out clues in nearly every episode now! Her expressions/dialogues/actions are ALL clear evidence she's the evil stalker who wants to prove Nivi mad.

What I'm not sure of is whether Divya is with her on this. But yeah, one of the servants is helping her out!
hi2all Groupbie
hi2all
hi2all

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 2:53am | IP Logged

I think it's Sid.....or Jawahar.......why??? answers a sbelow

Viren - he is madly in love with Nivi... and to take revange he wouldn't go that far... i mean marrying Nivi...and he believes to instant result.. he knows the truth from the day one when he left Nivi on first night...about Jawahar and what his family like.... 

Chanchal -  is too scared of Viren...

Divya - is too dopy..i mean pagli hai wo.....

Dadima - hardly moves from living roon to dining table

Until now when ever any incident took place Jawahar wasn't around..so it might be him....

or Sid... because what Nivi did to him .... he is too angry so can be him
I don't think it's anybody from outside family... you can't just go to someone's house and do all these things....

what do you say guys .....

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index