Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

The stalker is......................... (Page 4)

S08448631 Newbie
S08448631
S08448631

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 7:35am | IP Logged
hi guys...i dont think that it is divya's mum....i think that its virens dadi.....it adds up if u think about it.....

LovelyPlanet Goldie
LovelyPlanet
LovelyPlanet

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 9:22am | IP Logged
cmon guys it is clearly Chanchal who else can go to that length to trouble Nivi and may be Yashidara and jawahar are helping apparently..
Nivarth_fan Newbie
Nivarth_fan
Nivarth_fan

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 9:24am | IP Logged
How would it be Divya's mom? How could she enter their house at such a late night and know exactly where Nivi was going to be? And didn't Divya call her mom right after meeting Dadaji?

I am confused. Because I had my doubts in Viren, but he only found out Nivi was in hallway after meeting Vandana chachi which happened right after the first time the lights went on behind Nivi.

I never doubted Sid, but I also felt it might be Sid (though it doesn't make sense) because he was the one who knew Nivi would be turning off lights in the hallway and he was not with Divya when she was speaking to her mom on the phone.

I agree with many of you, the stalker did look like a man the way the stalker ran....but these serials...it always ends up being someone you don't expect it to be! ahhhhhhhhhhhh!

and why was Hemlata talking about Nivi's mom's suicide? and then tomorrow's scene shows Nivi and a suicide rope.....sooooo weird

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kiranlov

Nivarth_fan Newbie
Nivarth_fan
Nivarth_fan

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 9:27am | IP Logged
did anyone come to think that the stalker could also be VIREN's Dad?? I mean he truly hates Nivedita and the only way to get her out of Viren's life is to prove she is insane.....no?? hmmmmm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

priyankabassikiranlov

priyankabassi Groupbie
priyankabassi
priyankabassi

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 10:10am | IP Logged
ya as it cant be vren,sid,dadaji.its jawahar.as stalker is a man

kiranlov

ZaykebazzAnanya Goldie
ZaykebazzAnanya
ZaykebazzAnanya

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sirjee

Originally posted by lonely0planet

Originally posted by sirjee

Originally posted by anandnandu

Originally posted by Poojiebbz

yes possibly but it can not be said for sure. Also, the hand they showed up looked like a lady's hand rather than a man so it could be her. 
And one thing is clear, that this person definetly knows each and every corner of the house very well so it could be a family member but also divya's mum but we'll just have to wait and watch. 
It is quite a suspense thrilling, i can't wait any longer, it is rather exciting :P

what is ths hand etc?????????i didn't see any scene that reveals the body language of stalker..........whch episode they showed it?????
dere was no hand shown...in any epi...but ytd...dere was a man in white pants n blanket...but itz confusin bcoz ytd both viren n sid wore white pants...n da way dat stalker ran..it was lyk viren...bcoz i never saw sid runnin...soo dont no how he runs...n keeps hiz body posture while runnin...

stalker looked like Viren to me.. or may be Nandu
even i thought soo...4 viren...bcoz nandu..dont run...he walks faster...hahahahhahah....n talks too much...hahhaahhahah...but itz hard to say...bcoz even sid wasnt dere in da room when divya called her mom...soo...really difficult to say...n da way he was lukin at da bulb..was quiet strange...
to whre the ran?did dadi saw it?
Shopnila Senior Member
Shopnila
Shopnila

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 2:42pm | IP Logged
I think it's Divya......
Purehearts Senior Member
Purehearts
Purehearts

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 8:52pm | IP Logged
The stalker looks like a man ...and mostly Jawahar fits that walking style.
But Jawahar could ahve used different ways to get Nivi out! Mind games doesn't fit with Jawahar's style.
Chanchal can be suspected easily, but I feel she might be a part of it, but not the actual doer in the situations.
Dadi can be the planner, but not the person who can run around the house and do things so quickly.At  that age she can't run the way they show the stalker runningLOL
So Jawahar can be the stalker, Chanchal the mastermind and Yashodara the scene creator.The team of three to get rid of Nivi working day and nightLOL
But wait a minute, Hemlatha is Chanchal's jigri dost and obsessed with her daughter's married life, so she too is providing the fuel, by giving info about Nivi's past!!

Sid can't be the one as, he won't gain anything by getting Nivi rid of the house or troubling her.
Viren loves her too much to hurt her.
Vandana has no point in hurting Nivi. I mean she might be angry with Nivi for not marrying Sid , but then what will she gain by confusing and demeaning Nivi.
Divya, might be a part of it.....lets see...we need more proof  to believe dumb Divya being a mean witch!

On the other hand why can't it be Keshav?He wants Nivi out of the house asap, rightQuestion

Love.NivRen

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index