Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

The stalker is......................... (Page 3)

sirjee IF-Sizzlerz
sirjee
sirjee

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 1:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by naley4ever

Originally posted by sirjee

Originally posted by naley4ever

i think is sid ..D'oh..except Viren i dont care if anyone be the stalker Embarrassed
well is good that dadi saw the stalker....and he was not wearing white pants god please dont be Viren
he was wearin white pants....i watched ytd epi...twice....

i know that Viren was wearing white pantsEmbarrassed was stalker wearing white pants to ??
yep stalker also n sid also...n viren also...all three were in white pants...Wink

ZaykebazzAnanya Goldie
ZaykebazzAnanya
ZaykebazzAnanya

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 4:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Poojiebbz

yes possibly but it can not be said for sure. Also, the hand they showed up looked like a lady's hand rather than a man so it could be her. 
And one thing is clear, that this person definetly knows each and every corner of the house very well so it could be a family member but also divya's mum but we'll just have to wait and watch. 
It is quite a suspense thrilling, i can't wait any longer, it is rather exciting :P

what is ths hand etc?????????i didn't see any scene that reveals the body language of stalker..........whch episode they showed it?????
sirjee IF-Sizzlerz
sirjee
sirjee

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 5:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anandnandu

yes possibly but it can not be said for sure. Also, the hand they showed up looked like a lady's hand rather than a man so it could be her. 
And one thing is clear, that this person definetly knows each and every corner of the house very well so it could be a family member but also divya's mum but we'll just have to wait and watch. 
It is quite a suspense thrilling, i can't wait any longer, it is rather exciting :P

what is ths hand etc?????????i didn't see any scene that reveals the body language of stalker..........whch episode they showed it?????
dere was no hand shown...in any epi...but ytd...dere was a man in white pants n blanket...but itz confusin bcoz ytd both viren n sid wore white pants...n da way dat stalker ran..it was lyk viren...bcoz i never saw sid runnin...soo dont no how he runs...n keeps hiz body posture while runnin...
LovelyPlanet Goldie
LovelyPlanet
LovelyPlanet

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 5:59am | IP Logged

dere was no hand shown...in any epi...but ytd...dere was a man in white pants n blanket...but itz confusin bcoz ytd both viren n sid wore white pants...n da way dat stalker ran..it was lyk viren...bcoz i never saw sid runnin...soo dont no how he runs...n keeps hiz body posture while runnin...

stalker looked like Viren to me.. or may be Nandu
sirjee IF-Sizzlerz
sirjee
sirjee

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 6:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lonely0planet

stalker looked like Viren to me.. or may be Nandu
even i thought soo...4 viren...bcoz nandu..dont run...he walks faster...hahahahhahah....n talks too much...hahhaahhahah...but itz hard to say...bcoz even sid wasnt dere in da room when divya called her mom...soo...really difficult to say...n da way he was lukin at da bulb..was quiet strange...
Poojaa_P IF-Rockerz
Poojaa_P
Poojaa_P

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 6:48am | IP Logged
I'm so confused now..! whoever this person is ..why are they trying to prove nivi insane?!? 
one thing is clear, this person is not a part of family member! because why would he/she run out the house ? It could be that someone from the family is using one of the servants or someone else for the plan. 
I really hope this mystery clears by end of this week :(

Poojaa_P IF-Rockerz
Poojaa_P
Poojaa_P

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 7:03am | IP Logged
[/QUOTE]even i thought soo...4 viren...bcoz nandu..dont run...he walks faster...hahahahhahah....n talks too much...hahhaahhahah...but itz hard to say...bcoz even sid wasnt dere in da room when divya called her mom...soo...really difficult to say...n da way he was lukin at da bulb..was quiet strange...[/QUOTE]

Lol so truee!!, nandu is never seen running; he only walks fast! but it can't be viren either! the body posture doesn't fit in with viren's Confused  ( we all know Viren is SO hot Cool he would shine through the blanket haha Wink just kidding guys, my imagination was a little out of story :P  ) 
and noo, it can't be SID! he's too naive and sweet to do such a thing! I guess he was looking at the blub in that odd manner because... he is only worried about nivi !! (as he still has *some*  feelings for nivi :P ) he probably jus' wanted to find out who this person was that caused nivi to be in that bad fearful state! Ouch can't accuse him for worrying about nivi! i didn't see any evil smile or any evil thought in his head. 

Edited by Poojiebbz - 29 December 2010 at 7:04am
LovelyPlanet Goldie
LovelyPlanet
LovelyPlanet

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 7:05am | IP Logged

[/QUOTE]even i thought soo...4 viren...bcoz nandu..dont run...he walks faster...hahahahhahah....n talks too much...hahhaahhahah...but itz hard to say...bcoz even sid wasnt dere in da room when divya called her mom...soo...really difficult to say...n da way he was lukin at da bulb..was quiet strange...

Lol so truee!!, nandu is never seen running; he only walks fast! but it can't be viren either! the body posture doesn't fit in with viren's Confused  ( we all know Viren is SO hot Cool he would shine through the blanket haha Wink just kidding guys, my imagination was a little out of story :P  ) 
and noo, it can't be SID! he's too naive and sweet to do such a thing! I guess he was looking at the blub in that odd manner because... he is only worried about nivi !! (as he still has *some*  feelings for nivi :P ) he probably jus' wanted to find out who this person was that caused nivi to be in that bad fearful state! Ouch can't accuse him for worrying about nivi! i didn't see any evil smile or any evil thought in his head. 

[/QUOTE]

check this guys

no white pants... its either dark colored pants or churidaar.. naah at 0.44 man's leg definitely

Edited by lonely0planet - 29 December 2010 at 7:07am

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index