Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Poojaa_P thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
I'm so confused now..! whoever this person is ..why are they trying to prove nivi insane?!? 
one thing is clear, this person is not a part of family member! because why would he/she run out the house ? It could be that someone from the family is using one of the servants or someone else for the plan. 
I really hope this mystery clears by end of this week :(

Poojaa_P thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
even i thought soo...4 viren...bcoz nandu..dont run...he walks faster...hahahahhahah....n talks too much...hahhaahhahah...but itz hard to say...bcoz even sid wasnt dere in da room when divya called her mom...soo...really difficult to say...n da way he was lukin at da bulb..was quiet strange...

Lol so truee!!, nandu is never seen running; he only walks fast! but it can't be viren either! the body posture doesn't fit in with viren's ðŸ˜•  ( we all know Viren is SO hot 😎 he would shine through the blanket haha 😉 just kidding guys, my imagination was a little out of story :P  ) 
and noo, it can't be SID! he's too naive and sweet to do such a thing! I guess he was looking at the blub in that odd manner because... he is only worried about nivi !! (as he still has *some*  feelings for nivi :P ) he probably jus' wanted to find out who this person was that caused nivi to be in that bad fearful state!  can't accuse him for worrying about nivi! i didn't see any evil smile or any evil thought in his head. 

Edited by Poojiebbz - 13 years ago
LovelyPlanet thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
even i thought soo...4 viren...bcoz nandu..dont run...he walks faster...hahahahhahah....n talks too much...hahhaahhahah...but itz hard to say...bcoz even sid wasnt dere in da room when divya called her mom...soo...really difficult to say...n da way he was lukin at da bulb..was quiet strange...[/QUOTE]

Lol so truee!!, nandu is never seen running; he only walks fast! but it can't be viren either! the body posture doesn't fit in with viren's ðŸ˜•  ( we all know Viren is SO hot 😎 he would shine through the blanket haha 😉 just kidding guys, my imagination was a little out of story :P  ) 
and noo, it can't be SID! he's too naive and sweet to do such a thing! I guess he was looking at the blub in that odd manner because... he is only worried about nivi !! (as he still has *some*  feelings for nivi :P ) he probably jus' wanted to find out who this person was that caused nivi to be in that bad fearful state!  can't accuse him for worrying about nivi! i didn't see any evil smile or any evil thought in his head. 

[/QUOTE]

check this guys

no white pants... its either dark colored pants or churidaar.. naah at 0.44 man's leg definitely
Edited by lonely0planet - 13 years ago
S08448631 thumbnail
hi guys...i dont think that it is divya's mum....i think that its virens dadi.....it adds up if u think about it.....
LovelyPlanet thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
cmon guys it is clearly Chanchal who else can go to that length to trouble Nivi and may be Yashidara and jawahar are helping apparently..
Nivarth_fan thumbnail
How would it be Divya's mom? How could she enter their house at such a late night and know exactly where Nivi was going to be? And didn't Divya call her mom right after meeting Dadaji?

I am confused. Because I had my doubts in Viren, but he only found out Nivi was in hallway after meeting Vandana chachi which happened right after the first time the lights went on behind Nivi.

I never doubted Sid, but I also felt it might be Sid (though it doesn't make sense) because he was the one who knew Nivi would be turning off lights in the hallway and he was not with Divya when she was speaking to her mom on the phone.

I agree with many of you, the stalker did look like a man the way the stalker ran....but these serials...it always ends up being someone you don't expect it to be! ahhhhhhhhhhhh!

and why was Hemlata talking about Nivi's mom's suicide? and then tomorrow's scene shows Nivi and a suicide rope.....sooooo weird
Nivarth_fan thumbnail
did anyone come to think that the stalker could also be VIREN's Dad?? I mean he truly hates Nivedita and the only way to get her out of Viren's life is to prove she is insane.....no?? hmmmmm
priyankabassi thumbnail
ya as it cant be vren,sid,dadaji.its jawahar.as stalker is a man
ZaykebazzAnanya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sirjee

even i thought soo...4 viren...bcoz nandu..dont run...he walks faster...hahahahhahah....n talks too much...hahhaahhahah...but itz hard to say...bcoz even sid wasnt dere in da room when divya called her mom...soo...really difficult to say...n da way he was lukin at da bulb..was quiet strange...

to whre the ran?did dadi saw it?
Shopnila thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I think it's Divya......