Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

The stalker is.........................

pratigyaz thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
The stalker is divya's mum. She knew when sid and divya returned, the cv's want us to believe it is viren, but divya's mum is the culprit, as she does not want nivi in the same house as her daughter, and to avoid any interaction with sid.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

candiva007 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I think she's the stalker too...
Poojaa_P thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
yes possibly but it can not be said for sure. Also, the hand they showed up looked like a lady's hand rather than a man so it could be her. 
And one thing is clear, that this person definetly knows each and every corner of the house very well so it could be a family member but also divya's mum but we'll just have to wait and watch. 
It is quite a suspense thrilling, i can't wait any longer, it is rather exciting :P

DriftInfinitely thumbnail
hmm not sure
but it's possible
smartc thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Interesting thought there. That would also explain her apparently nicer behavior towards Nivi lately... Gosh, there are so many possibilities around that it baffles my mind. I am going to let it be for now..*phew*

Cheers,
Sana~
princess4120 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i think this thing has dragged on for too long.. im ready for the story to pick up a bit of pace.. the truth needs to be revealed.. and ppl need to LEAVE nivi alone.. bechari is getting troubled for no reason.. and divya is just too much

her mom .. ughh.. i cant handle how much she is meddling in her daughter's personal life! WOMAN back off!

srsly!
Exoctica thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I thought the hand looked like a man's hand. The way the stalker was running...seemed like a man....but u never know I guess
Love.NivRen thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Exoctica

I thought the hand looked like a man's hand. The way the stalker was running...seemed like a man....but u never know I guess

i had a feeling its divyas mum. and as for the hand well a woman in a saree cant be doing all this :P i think if if is her shes oviously geting help

i also dont think its anyone in the house. if it was they wouldnt need to leave the house.
x
Mrs.Jaysean thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Maybe,but  I think it is someone living in the Sood's house
Sofna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Stalker looked very much male....either a fam member...or servant on the orders of som 1 in family....