Tere Liye
Tere Liye

Some Thoughts (Edited)

MeraHarshad17 Senior Member
MeraHarshad17
MeraHarshad17

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
While I was watching today's episodes I was thinking over a few possibilities:

The way Anuraag apologized to Taani today and said that he knows she can never even dream of doing anything to hurt his family, I have a feeling Anuraag will stand up for Taani in this Ananya's death blame attack on Taani.

For some reason this strange idea popped into my head when I was watching Ritesh today...over the past couple days he's been transforming into this almost positive character because of his love for Ananya and Kuhu and his unsaid gratitude towards Taani for not telling Ananya anything against him but I know that he will blame Taani for what happens to Ananya as we all know and because of Nupur's brainwashing but I had this weird thought that could it be that Ritesh is the one to expose Nupur later on?? This picture came into my mind of him threatening Gulabo for telling Ananya and causing her death and Gulabo somehow revealing that it had been Nupur that gave her the money. I don't know but I think it could be a possilibility...I think the positivity that has been shown in Ritesh the last couple days and his recent love for Ananya and realization of what he's done wrong will redeem him later on if not now when he will be trying to take revenge from Taani.

On a side note, I absolutely loved the TaAnu scene today Blushing and guaranteed theres another one tomorrow-the one shown on SBS Blushing There was nothing to not love about that scene...I watched it at least 10-20 times LOL and of course Anu...well Harshad in general...took my heart away once again...Blushing yeh Harshad bhi na...ek din mujhe zaroor mardalega uska intensity aur perfection ke saath Embarrassed Both HC and APK's expressions were excellent today!! <3

Added Dec. 31st.... (I'm suffering from Tere Liye withdrawal right now LOL Two days was wait enough...how will I survive three days of waiting??)

I think the present track will start sometime in the next one or two weeks...I noticed that Harshad is growing his hair out and I think its in preparation for pagal Onu's return Embarrassed

Also I was looking at the Cast descriptions just now and read the part of Anurag's cast description that said "When he falls for Taani he sacrifices his life and soul for her love."  Is this directly from the Star Plus site??  Does it mean that Onu will die in the end for Taani, which I thought would happen because of the part in the title track when he jumps off the cliff but I think that Anu dies for Taani before the present track...Taani must have thought Onu was dead for the past three years?? But then I don't understand how she found out he was alive and how no one else knew where he was...they would have just said Onu had died??? I don't know but I am definitely excited for the present to start soon :)  

Edited by PremHeerJuneja5 - 31 December 2010 at 4:06pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

taanu17Shaily.Tani91burgerchaap

Saydie Goldie
Saydie
Saydie

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 7:55pm | IP Logged
I thought that to but nupur will keep giving gulabo money to shut her mouth so i highly doubut ritesh will know...we know tanu are to seperate so this is the natural occurence of the story...ritesh will team up with nupur once again and avenge ananays death..i dunno how onu will react though.yeah it was nice that he apologized to tani but he did go crazy and it took him a month...now with his sister dying....anything could happen and i dont think this time he may have TIME to make ammends:(
MeraHarshad17 Senior Member
MeraHarshad17
MeraHarshad17

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 4:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Saydie

I thought that to but nupur will keep giving gulabo money to shut her mouth so i highly doubut ritesh will know...we know tanu are to seperate so this is the natural occurence of the story...ritesh will team up with nupur once again and avenge ananays death..i dunno how onu will react though.yeah it was nice that he apologized to tani but he did go crazy and it took him a month...now with his sister dying....anything could happen and i dont think this time he may have TIME to make ammends:(

True...I think that if Anu gets frustrated and misunderstands Taani in his frustration when he hears that Taani knew about Ritesh and 1) didn't tell him and 2) "paid Gulabo to tell Ananya" as we all know Nupur or Ritesh will tell everyone that, Anu will blow up at Taani similar to how he did at her in the Subodh situation and Taani will leave probably because Anu will say things that he didn't mean but that Taani will take seriously...and then when Anu find out Taani left, he'll feel terrible and then about the same time he'll find out that Nupur was the one that paid Gulabo and then everything/all his guilt will pile up on him for however he acted with Taani and then he will go in search of Taani but when he doesn't find her he will go crazy...but I'm still trying to figure out how he will give up his life for Taani...maybe he is told by someone that Taani died or something like that and he will give up his life as well but survives and ends up in the mental asylum.
Rahma11 Senior Member
Rahma11
Rahma11

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 12:36am | IP Logged
How will Ritesh convince everyone that Taani told Gulabo to do it why would anyone listen to him?

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top