Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Ria Ka Adda 28/12: the beginning of forever :$ (Page 2)

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 5:48pm | IP Logged

After a long time, I enjoyed an episode of KMH. Chiku is adorable, he always makes me laugh. He claims he would fight Arjun yet gets scared when Arjun's name is called LOL Gotta love this guy

Loved Arohi's flashbacks and her phone call with Arjun. I am glad Arjun can see through Arohi and knows that she feels the same as he does about her. I especially loved that he finally got to tell Arohi he loves her. He is such a sweetheart!  I am so glad he has left that house, his dad is only using him and his mother could care less about him. Rashi is the only one who truly cares about him there, loved their scene!

Shefali, so good that she is back and giving Arohi good advice. Yes, Arjun is telling the truth about his love for her and no it is not too late to back out of this marriage and follow her heart.

Poor Arjun, no luck finding a job yet but I am sure he will be able to find one soon.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shaan17QuirkysecretkeeperBheegiBasanti

Quirky IF-Rockerz
Quirky
Quirky

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 3:47am | IP Logged
Natz...Hugtussi aa gaye!!Hugfab take!! u echoed my thoughts...nothing much to say..waiting for Rudra's ma.. n these 7 days..Geek

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

secretkeeper

secretkeeper IF-Rockerz
secretkeeper
secretkeeper

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 4:04am | IP Logged
@Sam: Bang on! Problem is with the story.

@Bollywoodcrazed: Whats your name dear? Smile

Chikoo is chicken hearted ROFL

Arjun ka naam suntey he --->

ROFL ROFLROFL

@Sana: Hug Me too! waiting for this mindless track to get over Confused

Edited by secretkeeper - 29 December 2010 at 4:06am

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index